FANDOM


Star Wars Legends: Vong Wars
VongWars
GM KTE "Master GM"
Era New Republic Era
Start Date 20 Feb, 2012; Restart 26 Sept 2015

[Mon Mar 05 19:36:49 2012] : Master_GM:

Last time, the heroes had paid off the loan shark through means of gambling on a race giving them the funds that they needed. Now with that paid off they will now be able to make money off of their current endeavor of bring "supplies" to an outpost on the planet of Belkadan. The heroes have all boarded the ship and have been preparing for take off. While this is going on SPY is in the cargo hold, as the shadowy, shadowy figure creeps up behind her...

[Mon Mar 05 19:38:22 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (Who all is in the cargo area right now?)

[Mon Mar 05 19:38:28 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Just me)

[Mon Mar 05 19:38:42 2012] : Master_GM: Roll Perception SPY...

[Mon Mar 05 19:38:50 2012] : Master_GM: Stealth: [1d20+5+0] => [6,5,0] = (11)

[Mon Mar 05 19:39:06 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: Perception: [1d20+11+0] => [19,11,0] = (30)

[Mon Mar 05 19:39:26 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (bitch)

[Mon Mar 05 19:39:34 2012] : Tetka: (I think you might see him)

[Mon Mar 05 19:39:38 2012] : Master_GM: However his shadow is cast over you and you can tell someone is behin you.

[Mon Mar 05 19:40:27 2012] : Master_GM: Roll Initiative

[Mon Mar 05 19:40:35 2012] : Master_GM: Just the regular kind...

[Mon Mar 05 19:43:58 2012] : Master_GM: SPYDER-SP4 added to list at init count 27 !

[Mon Mar 05 19:44:21 2012] : Master_GM: Okay you get the first action.

[Mon Mar 05 19:44:39 2012] : Master_GM: He is standing over you with an ion pistol in his hand...

[Mon Mar 05 19:45:21 2012] : Shi*tal: (( btw thought i Was in the cargo hold as well ))

[Mon Mar 05 19:45:33 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (I thought so too...)

[Mon Mar 05 19:45:38 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (You were. He waited until I was alone, meaning you left)

[Mon Mar 05 19:45:46 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (He said so in the rping)

[Mon Mar 05 19:46:03 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (right)

[Mon Mar 05 19:51:44 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 had just barely set down her blue crate of spices when suddenly she felt a precense behind her. Turning around in surprise she saw that it was a shadowy figure with an ion pistol. Taking into account the weapon, the fact that the weapon was pointed at her, and the aggressive posture of the person, she came about to an easy conclusion. "Hostile spotted!" she crowed in surprise, raising her weapon as she did to point at his legs and taking a shot. **

[Mon Mar 05 19:52:13 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: Blaster Pistol 1: [1d20+6+0] => [7,6,0] = (13) damage [3d6+0] => [5,1,6,0] = (12)

[Mon Mar 05 19:53:25 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (By the way, does contacting someone on a comlink count as a swift? Because I think all I used was an attack and a movement)

[Mon Mar 05 19:54:21 2012] : Master_GM: He hears the warning and dives out of the way and behind some boxes.

[Mon Mar 05 19:54:27 2012] : Master_GM: For you it would be a free action.

[Mon Mar 05 19:54:48 2012] : Master_GM: However as you attempt to use your comlink you find it jammed.

[Mon Mar 05 19:55:06 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (Would any of us have heard the blaster shot?)

[Mon Mar 05 19:56:24 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: Lifeform, surrender your weapon, or I will be forced by protocol to eliminate the immediate threat

[Mon Mar 05 19:56:47 2012] : Master_GM: Right now they would be in 4 on the left.

[Mon Mar 05 19:57:02 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (oh lookie, a map :D)

[Mon Mar 05 19:57:18 2012] : Master_GM: You and Tetka would be in the cockpit I believe...

[Mon Mar 05 19:57:32 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (Yea)

[Mon Mar 05 19:57:38 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (You guys are free to rp while this is going on. You don't have to stand frozen like popsicles)

[Mon Mar 05 19:57:42 2012] : Shi*tal: (( crew quarters? ))

[Mon Mar 05 19:58:21 2012] : Master_GM: Shi'tal could possibly be there or in the engine room...

[Mon Mar 05 19:58:37 2012] : Master_GM: Or even the Lounge

[Mon Mar 05 19:59:18 2012] : Master_GM: Dr. Ralrarra, I guess would be in the crew quarters. I believe Pedric would have purchased the passengers quarters.

[Mon Mar 05 19:59:20 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (At least we have an onboard refresher. That's something)

[Mon Mar 05 19:59:41 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (pedric had a lady friend, so he might be in the passenger quarters)

[Mon Mar 05 19:59:46 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (Can we hear the blaster shot from the crew quarters?)

[Mon Mar 05 19:59:59 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Yeah, I'm so glad to see a friggin map so I know what it looks like, lol)

[Mon Mar 05 20:00:08 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (Probably not. It was on the other side of the ship)

[Mon Mar 05 20:00:50 2012] : Master_GM: So roll Perception at a -10 for anyone in the Lounge and a -20 for the cockpit or crew quarters.

[Mon Mar 05 20:01:06 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: [1d20-12] => [4,-12] = (-8) Perception

[Mon Mar 05 20:01:30 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Perception: [1d20+3+1+5-20] => [18,3,1,5,-20] = (7)

[Mon Mar 05 20:01:41 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra is currently listening to his Wookie-Opera, and sipping a burbon while reading a medical journal. **

[Mon Mar 05 20:01:49 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (If you weren't listening to that damn opera)

[Mon Mar 05 20:01:58 2012] : Master_GM: Right now we are going to go to the cockpit. We are beginning to take off...

[Mon Mar 05 20:02:02 2012] : Tetka: Perception: [1d20+10+-20] => [11,10,-20] = (1)

[Mon Mar 05 20:02:21 2012] : Shi*tal: Perception: [1d20+9] => [10,9] = (19) (lowlight)

[Mon Mar 05 20:02:44 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh is sharing a drink with Tetka in the cockpit discussing where they should go after we drop off the cargo.

[Mon Mar 05 20:02:50 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: *they drop off the cargo

[Mon Mar 05 20:02:55 2012] : Shi*tal: Perception: [1d20+9] => [16,9] = (25) (lowlight)

[Mon Mar 05 20:03:46 2012] : Master_GM: They have taken off and are flying away to get into range of hyperspace...

[Mon Mar 05 20:05:20 2012] : Tetka: "How about Zeltros, eh? Oh, but not if while we have the rich kid... He'd only get more insufferable."

[Mon Mar 05 20:05:21 2012] : Master_GM: As you we leaving it only seemed a little strange that as the flight control was finishing out its directions to your vessal it was cut off near the end...

[Mon Mar 05 20:05:31 2012] : Tetka: *not while

[Mon Mar 05 20:06:03 2012] : Master_GM: I didn't think so...

[Mon Mar 05 20:07:46 2012] : Tetka: Tetka's attention goes to the ship's controls. "Eh... hmm..."

[Mon Mar 05 20:07:52 2012] : Tetka: "Odd..."

[Mon Mar 05 20:07:55 2012] : Master_GM: Now, in the cargo room: Using the cargo for cover, the man you can now identify as Tal tosses a cylinderical device in your direction... It is an EMP!

[Mon Mar 05 20:08:06 2012] : Master_GM: EMP grenades: [1d20+7+0] => [3,7,0] = (10) damage [3d6] => [2,1,4] = (7) ion

[Mon Mar 05 20:09:00 2012] : Master_GM: You take half damage.

[Mon Mar 05 20:09:02 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Yea, Zeltros may have to wait."

[Mon Mar 05 20:09:05 2012] : Shi*tal: (( consdering it's only going to be a quarter damage lmao ))

[Mon Mar 05 20:09:08 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (uhm, lesse... I know how to check if I dodged.... no one think I don't know how to check ,because that would be insulting.... *squints at sheet*(

[Mon Mar 05 20:09:12 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "And what's the matter?"

[Mon Mar 05 20:09:19 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (oh, no dodging. Ok)

[Mon Mar 05 20:09:42 2012] : Shi*tal: (( half for missing and half for ion ))

[Mon Mar 05 20:09:43 2012] : Master_GM: Your turn then Mercy

[Mon Mar 05 20:09:52 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (half of 7?)

[Mon Mar 05 20:09:57 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "One of the engines shorting out again? We have more trouble with that blasted hyperdrive than it's worth."

[Mon Mar 05 20:10:06 2012] : Tetka: (A quarter of 7.)

[Mon Mar 05 20:10:10 2012] : Master_GM: No...

[Mon Mar 05 20:10:31 2012] : Master_GM: According to this book, droids take full damage on a hit.

[Mon Mar 05 20:10:34 2012] : Master_GM: half on a miss.

[Mon Mar 05 20:10:37 2012] : Shi*tal: (( a 10 hit her? ))

[Mon Mar 05 20:10:51 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (half off my entire HP?)

[Mon Mar 05 20:10:55 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Good lord)

[Mon Mar 05 20:11:00 2012] : Master_GM: No...

[Mon Mar 05 20:11:01 2012] : Tetka: (No no no.)

[Mon Mar 05 20:11:11 2012] : Shi*tal: (( 10 hits the spot which gives the half damage. then another half for the ion ))

[Mon Mar 05 20:11:30 2012] : Master_GM: You take 3 damage.

[Mon Mar 05 20:11:37 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (ok :) )

[Mon Mar 05 20:11:39 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (She's a robot, she doesn't take half from ion, she takes full)

[Mon Mar 05 20:11:55 2012] : Master_GM: So, Mercy's turn

[Mon Mar 05 20:12:26 2012] : Shi*tal: (( ion works like stun lol but oh well.. i'll jsut remember stun/ion grenafes will always do half damage even when the miss the reflex ))

[Mon Mar 05 20:14:40 2012] : Tetka: (It's only a difference of one or two HP here, we can discuss it another time... But I think you're right.)

[Mon Mar 05 20:15:41 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 recovering quickly from the grenade, she consulted protocol. The crew could not be reached because something was blocking her comlink. She shouldn't leave to alert anyone because the hostile could escape or steal something while she was gone. She would eliminate the hostile first, and then alert the crew. She charged Tal, rounding the cargo so that they were on the same side of it, and took another shot at him. **

[Mon Mar 05 20:16:04 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: Blaster Pistol 1: [1d20+6+0] => [15,6,0] = (21) damage [3d6+0] => [5,4,1,0] = (10)

[Mon Mar 05 20:17:15 2012] : Master_GM: He moves back and points his pistol...

[Mon Mar 05 20:17:32 2012] : Master_GM: ion pistol: [1d20+7+0] => [9,7,0] = (16) damage [3d6] => [3,2,3] = (8) ion

[Mon Mar 05 20:17:47 2012] : Master_GM: He uses a Force point...

[Mon Mar 05 20:17:48 2012] : Master_GM: [1d6] => [3] = (3)

[Mon Mar 05 20:17:54 2012] : Master_GM: 19 hit?

[Mon Mar 05 20:18:16 2012] : Tetka: (It shouldn't.)

[Mon Mar 05 20:18:18 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (it has to be higher than me Ref save right?)

[Mon Mar 05 20:18:27 2012] : Master_GM: Meet or beat

[Mon Mar 05 20:18:34 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Then no, it misses)

[Mon Mar 05 20:19:55 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Is he at point blank range?) SPY dodges out of the way of the bullet gracefully

[Mon Mar 05 20:20:53 2012] : Master_GM: Yes

[Mon Mar 05 20:22:31 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Ah, cool. Get to use point blank range then) She floats fearlessly after him, sending another blast at him

[Mon Mar 05 20:22:45 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: Blaster Pistol 1: [1d20+6+1] => [2,6,1] = (9) damage [3d6+0] => [5,1,3,0] = (9)

[Mon Mar 05 20:23:05 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Damn you fate. Damn you)

[Mon Mar 05 20:23:18 2012] : Tetka: (Saga Edition generally considers "point blank range" to actually be pretty big, for most weapons)

[Mon Mar 05 20:23:31 2012] : Master_GM: blaster pistol: [1d20+7+0] => [13,7,0] = (20) damage [3d8] => [6,7,4] = (17)

[Mon Mar 05 20:24:17 2012] : Tetka: (20 won't hit)

[Mon Mar 05 20:24:24 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (He had a blaster pistol too? >( )

[Mon Mar 05 20:24:34 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Yeah, it's a miss)

[Mon Mar 05 20:24:46 2012] : Master_GM: I meant to roll the io pistol...

[Mon Mar 05 20:24:48 2012] : Master_GM: *ion

[Mon Mar 05 20:24:56 2012] : Master_GM: But he misses.

[Mon Mar 05 20:26:37 2012] : Tetka: (Just kill him already)

[Mon Mar 05 20:26:43 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (:|)

[Mon Mar 05 20:27:49 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: Tal, please lower your weapon, I have no wish to kill our client's bodyguard. *She shoots again*

[Mon Mar 05 20:27:57 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: Blaster Pistol 1: [1d20+6+1] => [5,6,1] = (12) damage [3d6+0] => [5,3,4,0] = (12)

[Mon Mar 05 20:28:08 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (These dice, I swet to god)

[Mon Mar 05 20:28:22 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Very very, swety)

[Mon Mar 05 20:28:40 2012] : Master_GM: ion pistol: [1d20+7+0] => [13,7,0] = (20) damage [3d6] => [2,2,3] = (7) ion

[Mon Mar 05 20:28:47 2012] : Master_GM: Another FP

[Mon Mar 05 20:28:48 2012] : Master_GM: [1d6] => [5] = (5)

[Mon Mar 05 20:28:52 2012] : Master_GM: 25 hit?

[Mon Mar 05 20:30:38 2012] : Master_GM: It over loads SPY's systems...

[Mon Mar 05 20:30:50 2012] : Master_GM: Spy slowly begins to shut down...

[Mon Mar 05 20:30:50 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Oh, OHK eh?)

[Mon Mar 05 20:31:20 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Hmmm, thought it had to pass my damage threshhold to knock me out. I need to learn how to read)

[Mon Mar 05 20:31:38 2012] : Master_GM: You have it right...

[Mon Mar 05 20:31:46 2012] : Tetka: (It's ion damage, so it's... Actually, I need to look that up.)

[Mon Mar 05 20:31:50 2012] : Master_GM: I am overriding it for Plot reasons..

[Mon Mar 05 20:32:00 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Ohhhh, ok)

[Mon Mar 05 20:32:01 2012] : Master_GM: You won't be harmed...

[Mon Mar 05 20:32:02 2012] : Master_GM: Mostly...

[Mon Mar 05 20:32:08 2012] : Tetka: (Oh, you railroading jerk)

[Mon Mar 05 20:34:09 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 notices with alarm that she is beginning to shut down. Her body lowers quickly to the ground with a loud THUNK. "Cap'n is going to kill you, lifeform. Hide while you can" she threatened with feeling, her arms going limp, and her red eyes slowly losing their color until they become clear. **

[Mon Mar 05 20:34:26 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Ninjas. Always with the ninjas)

[Mon Mar 05 20:35:39 2012] : Master_GM: Tal pulls out a tool kit and picks up the droid. "Holy krayt, you are heavier than you look." He begins to drag you to a corner...

[Mon Mar 05 20:36:07 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (did it ever occur to any of you that my lack presence might be noticed? :P That's what RP is, instead of sitting around gawking :P)

[Mon Mar 05 20:36:36 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (Well Tetka still didn't explain what he found odd...I was waiting for that answer haha)

[Mon Mar 05 20:36:49 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Grendy must have fallen asleep)

[Mon Mar 05 20:36:50 2012] : Master_GM: Back to the cockpit.

[Mon Mar 05 20:38:06 2012] : Tetka: "Well, the transmission cut off from the port. You know, the star maps, other data... maybe there was some interference."

[Mon Mar 05 20:39:22 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "That is odd, indeed. Can you trace the source of the interference?"

[Mon Mar 05 20:39:59 2012] : Tetka: "No," he answers, bluntly. "I'm not sure if there is any. It just... cut off."

[Mon Mar 05 20:40:04 2012] : Tetka: "But what else could it be?"

[Mon Mar 05 20:40:08 2012] : Tetka: "Probably nothing to worry about."

[Mon Mar 05 20:42:11 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "'Probably' is unacceptable. It's been a while since we've had a run this big, and I won't be satisfied until we've reached our destination and handed over the cargo safely."

[Mon Mar 05 20:42:18 2012] : Tetka: [1d20+5+0] => [20,5,0] = (25)

[Mon Mar 05 20:42:48 2012] : Tetka: (Haha, wow, who would've thought? Also, why didn't it say Use Computer?)

[Mon Mar 05 20:43:21 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (Dunno. But it seemed to work fine)

[Mon Mar 05 20:43:43 2012] : Tetka: "Uh, wait..." He shakes off a little of his drunken stupor long enough to run an actual check. Sometimes he forgets how these computers work.

[Mon Mar 05 20:44:09 2012] : Master_GM: Looks like there is a jamming signal...

[Mon Mar 05 20:44:17 2012] : Master_GM: And it is coming from inside of the ship.

[Mon Mar 05 20:44:39 2012] : Tetka: "My mistake... that's why it threw me for a loop."

[Mon Mar 05 20:45:00 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "What's that?"

[Mon Mar 05 20:45:05 2012] : Tetka: "It's a jamming signal, but it's coming from inside the ship."

[Mon Mar 05 20:45:17 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Can you figure out where it's coming from?"

[Mon Mar 05 20:46:39 2012] : Tetka: "No, can't get a lock on it."

[Mon Mar 05 20:46:50 2012] : Tetka: "Maybe get the new mechanic, or the droid, to see about it."

[Mon Mar 05 20:47:32 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Where is that droid, anyway? I'm surprised she hasn't tried to tell another joke by now."

[Mon Mar 05 20:48:16 2012] : Tetka: He shrugs. "Not my droid. You want it, go look for it."

[Mon Mar 05 20:48:44 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh sighs, then stands up and says, "Want another drink from the lounge?"

[Mon Mar 05 20:51:03 2012] : Tetka: "If you don't mind."

[Mon Mar 05 20:52:31 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: On his way to the lounge, he makes a quick stop by the Crew Quarters looking for Shi'tal.

[Mon Mar 05 20:53:05 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra looks up when Arkoh enters the crew quarters, roaring. "All is going well?" **

[Mon Mar 05 20:53:41 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Possibly. I'm looking for our newest member. Have you seen Shi'tal? I have something I want her to investigate."

[Mon Mar 05 20:54:00 2012] : ** Shi*tal has been in the crew quarters making good use of the shower unit. **

[Mon Mar 05 20:54:32 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: "Investigate?" he turns down his music, and puts his journal down.

[Mon Mar 05 20:55:27 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "There seems to be some sort of jamming signal coming from somewhere on this ship. I want to find out where."

[Mon Mar 05 20:56:32 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra nods, standing up and grabbing his Ryyk Blade, stashed behind his things. **

[Mon Mar 05 20:58:01 2012] : ** Shi*tal comes out of the refresher a towel wrapped around her long locks of hair. Her garb has changed as well. Instead of the baggy shirt and pants she's now wearing a tight fitting tank and pants, the tattoo on her shoulder now fully exposed. **

[Mon Mar 05 20:59:25 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh knocks on the door of the passenger quarters and shouts through the door, "PEDRIC! OPEN UP! I have something I want to ask you."

[Mon Mar 05 21:00:12 2012] : Master_GM: It is quiet in there.

[Mon Mar 05 21:00:18 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra retrieves his blade and medical kit, always prepared for trouble. He heads to the lounge, ready to go find out what the problem is. **

[Mon Mar 05 21:01:29 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh knocks again, clearly agitated at his silence.

[Mon Mar 05 21:01:29 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (He's ready to kick ass and chew gum. And he's all out of gum)

[Mon Mar 05 21:02:12 2012] : Master_GM: No response coming out of the room at all.

[Mon Mar 05 21:02:30 2012] : Shi*tal: The shower seems to have done the girl good in sobering up, and she looks up from tossling moisture out of her hair. "Something up Arkoh?"

[Mon Mar 05 21:04:02 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Oh, good, Shi'tal. Have you noticed any strange signals or anything coming from anywhere on the ship? Something's jamming our systems from the inside."

[Mon Mar 05 21:05:00 2012] : Shi*tal: "Afraid I've been preoccupied. Have you tried tracing it?"

[Mon Mar 05 21:05:41 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Couldn't be traced. I was about to ask Pedric if he knew anything about it, but he's not answering."

[Mon Mar 05 21:07:53 2012] : ** Shi*tal tosses the towel over a wet chair. "Guess I'll go see what I can come up with then." **

[Mon Mar 05 21:08:53 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Good. Get to it."

[Mon Mar 05 21:09:20 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh then opens the door to the passenger quarters to see why Pedric isn't answering.

[Mon Mar 05 21:09:53 2012] : Master_GM: It is locked.

[Mon Mar 05 21:09:55 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra follows after, just in case something is on fire or someone is injured **

[Mon Mar 05 21:10:09 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (Can he unlock it?)

[Mon Mar 05 21:10:36 2012] : Tetka: (Pedric died in the same way as John Carradine)

[Mon Mar 05 21:10:47 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (XD he had a lady friend with him)

[Mon Mar 05 21:11:01 2012] : Master_GM: Not from the outside without a mechanics check.

[Mon Mar 05 21:11:39 2012] : Shi*tal: "Want me to open the door first?" she asks stil in the process of getting her tools together

[Mon Mar 05 21:11:41 2012] : Tetka: (Right, forgot about the lady friend)

[Mon Mar 05 21:12:04 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "That'd be appreciated, yes."

[Mon Mar 05 21:12:55 2012] : ** Shi*tal grins and steps past Arkoh with the appropriate spanner, popping off the panel to juryrig the controls. **

[Mon Mar 05 21:13:06 2012] : Shi*tal: Take 10 +16 = 26

[Mon Mar 05 21:13:32 2012] : Master_GM: After about a minute of work the door is unlocked...

[Mon Mar 05 21:13:52 2012] : ** Shi*tal steps back letting Arkoh have the honors of interrupting his guest **

[Mon Mar 05 21:14:10 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Pedric, you still alive in here?"

[Mon Mar 05 21:14:51 2012] : Master_GM: neural inhibitor: [1d20+13+0] => [18,13,0] = (31) damage [1d6+3] => [2,3] = (5)

[Mon Mar 05 21:15:02 2012] : Master_GM: At Arkoh once he opens the door.

[Mon Mar 05 21:15:16 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (So...what do I do?)

[Mon Mar 05 21:15:39 2012] : Master_GM: Give me one second...

[Mon Mar 05 21:16:37 2012] : Master_GM: Arkoh opens the door and walks in he only gets not even a second to react when a dart stabs him in the neck. [1d20+5] => [17,5] = (22) against Fortitude.

[Mon Mar 05 21:16:45 2012] : Master_GM: (GM Whisper:) Nope

[Mon Mar 05 21:17:08 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Fortitude is 16

[Mon Mar 05 21:17:15 2012] : Master_GM: Yor move once down the condition track...

[Mon Mar 05 21:17:23 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Goodnight, sweet prince)

[Mon Mar 05 21:17:49 2012] : Tetka: (Everyone dies on the second session)

[Mon Mar 05 21:17:49 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh barely has time to react and falls to the ground as the dart hits him.

[Mon Mar 05 21:19:04 2012] : Master_GM: In the room you see a female Twi'lek clad in a black stealth suit and on the bed is Pedric in his space boxers (because even though there is no underwear ing space he has th emoney to afford it) with his hands cuffed behind his back.

[Mon Mar 05 21:19:26 2012] : Master_GM: She reloads the gun with a new dart.

[Mon Mar 05 21:20:06 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra steps foward, moving in front of Shi*tal, roaring as he drops his medkit and lifts up his blade **

[Mon Mar 05 21:20:48 2012] : Master_GM: Initiative...

[Mon Mar 05 21:20:56 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: [1d20+9] => [8,9] = (17) init

[Mon Mar 05 21:20:57 2012] : Master_GM: added to list at init count 17 !

[Mon Mar 05 21:21:00 2012] : Master_GM:

Starting Round # 1 [D20]

[Mon Mar 05 21:21:01 2012] : Master_GM: Roll New Initiatives

[Mon Mar 05 21:21:05 2012] : ** Shi*tal drops her own tools and draws her blaster, cursing she hadn't unpacked her rifle yet **

[Mon Mar 05 21:21:07 2012] : Tetka: (She's actually under a cardboard box labeled "To Helipad")

[Mon Mar 05 21:21:10 2012] : Master_GM: Dr. Ralarra added to list at init count 17 !

[Mon Mar 05 21:21:24 2012] : Master_GM: Shi'tal added to list at init count 8 !

[Mon Mar 05 21:22:03 2012] : Master_GM: Azeera added to list at init count 33 ![Mon Mar 05 21:22:38 2012] : Master_GM: Arkoh added to list at init count 28 !

[Mon Mar 05 21:23:08 2012] : Master_GM:

1) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [33] Azeera

(on deck: [28] Arkoh)

[Mon Mar 05 21:23:42 2012] : Master_GM: Seeing the Wookiee charging toward her. He is her next threat.

[Mon Mar 05 21:24:01 2012] : Master_GM: She points her weapon at him...

[Mon Mar 05 21:24:06 2012] : Master_GM: neural inhibitor: [1d20+13+0] => [8,13,0] = (21) damage [1d6+3] => [2,3] = (5)

[Mon Mar 05 21:24:11 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Challenge accepted)

[Mon Mar 05 21:24:21 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (What is that vs?)

[Mon Mar 05 21:24:57 2012] : Tetka: (But yeah, I have previously played a twi'lek character named Azeer.)

[Mon Mar 05 21:25:03 2012] : Master_GM: REF

[Mon Mar 05 21:25:19 2012] : Master_GM: Not yelling BTW

[Mon Mar 05 21:25:21 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (Hit)

[Mon Mar 05 21:25:36 2012] : Master_GM: [1d20+5] => [16,5] = (21) against Fort

[Mon Mar 05 21:25:55 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (Not enough)

[Mon Mar 05 21:26:33 2012] : Master_GM: She then takes her weapon and reloads it with another dart.

[Mon Mar 05 21:26:47 2012] : Master_GM: nextinit

[Mon Mar 05 21:26:47 2012] : Master_GM:

2) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [28] Arkoh

(on deck: [17] Dr. Ralarra )

[Mon Mar 05 21:26:58 2012] : Master_GM: Against Fort [1d20+5] => [18,5] = (23)

[Mon Mar 05 21:28:20 2012] : Pedric: (Tetka should go to check things out because he ran out of booze)

[Mon Mar 05 21:28:21 2012] : Master_GM: You can still act it just keeps moving you down the condition track...

[Mon Mar 05 21:28:46 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (Each action moves me down the track?)

[Mon Mar 05 21:29:09 2012] : Master_GM: Each attack on you by the poison moves you down the condition track.

[Mon Mar 05 21:29:26 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (Ok, so if she hits me again, I move down. Got it.)

[Mon Mar 05 21:29:32 2012] : Master_GM: You just get dizzier and you get more minuses...

[Mon Mar 05 21:29:45 2012] : Master_GM: Actually the poison just continues to attack you.

[Mon Mar 05 21:29:52 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (Every turn?)

[Mon Mar 05 21:29:53 2012] : Master_GM: It is now in your system...

[Mon Mar 05 21:29:57 2012] : Master_GM: Everyturn...

[Mon Mar 05 21:30:09 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (Got it)

[Mon Mar 05 21:30:24 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh pulls out his Modified Hold Out Blaster and takes a shot.

[Mon Mar 05 21:30:24 2012] : Master_GM: You should be at a -2 currently.

[Mon Mar 05 21:30:49 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Modified Hold-Out Blaster: [1d20+7-2] => [13,7,-2] = (18) damage [3d4+8] => [4,1,1,8] = (14)

[Mon Mar 05 21:31:32 2012] : ** Tetka gets up to see what's taking the Captain so long with the drink. **

[Mon Mar 05 21:31:46 2012] : Master_GM: She ducks your dizzied shot...

[Mon Mar 05 21:32:51 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: nextinit

[Mon Mar 05 21:32:52 2012] : Master_GM:

3) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [17] Dr. Ralarra

(on deck: [8] Shi'tal )

[Mon Mar 05 21:33:12 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra moves to protect Shi'tal as he steps foward, holding his blade high, and roaring in rage, bringing it down against this invader **

[Mon Mar 05 21:33:57 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: [1d20+11] => [10,11] = (21) hit, [2d10+13] => [7,10,13] = (30) damage, +5 damage vs Damage Threshold and free intimidate if damage threshold is beaten

[Mon Mar 05 21:34:07 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: Going to [1d6] => [4] = (4) force point that hit

[Mon Mar 05 21:34:34 2012] : Tetka: He goes to the lounge, and finding no one there, continues on into the cargo hold.

[Mon Mar 05 21:34:41 2012] : Master_GM: Poison vs Fort [1d20+6] => [5,6] = (11)

[Mon Mar 05 21:34:43 2012] : Tetka: "Captain? You in here?"

[Mon Mar 05 21:34:55 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (Nope, Chuck Testa)

[Mon Mar 05 21:35:16 2012] : Master_GM: Tetka finds Tal and Spy...

[Mon Mar 05 21:35:26 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: [1d20+8] => [6,8] = (14) [1d20+8] => [3,8] = (11) not counting "favorable circumstance", take best, doesn't work if target is higher level, vs will defense

[Mon Mar 05 21:35:32 2012] : Master_GM: Spy looks like she is just finishing loading the cargo...

[Mon Mar 05 21:35:32 2012] : Tetka: "...What the hell's goin' on here?"

[Mon Mar 05 21:35:34 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: nextinit

[Mon Mar 05 21:35:35 2012] : Master_GM:

4) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [8] Shi'tal

(on deck: [33] Azeera )

[Mon Mar 05 21:35:45 2012] : ** Shi*tal draws her blaster and switching it to stun takes a shot at their attacker. **

[Mon Mar 05 21:35:55 2012] : Shi*tal: Hvy Blaster Pistol: [1d20+7+1+0] => [7,7,1,0] = (15); damage [3d8+3+1] => [8,2,5,3,1] = (19)stun (ignore concealment)

[Mon Mar 05 21:36:05 2012] : Shi*tal: *mutters* nextinit

[Mon Mar 05 21:36:07 2012] : Master_GM:

End of Round

Starting Round # 2

[Mon Mar 05 21:36:12 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (wait, I forgot +2 to the damage)

[Mon Mar 05 21:38:44 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 turns around, hey eyes glowing orange with surprise. "What is going on? I just finished loading the cargo, Tetka. What is the cause for your alarm?" **

[Mon Mar 05 21:39:18 2012] : Tetka: "We're in the middle of space, you bucket. You didn't load poodoo."

[Mon Mar 05 21:41:19 2012] : Master_GM: "I don't know what she is doing, but I just wanted to secure the belongings. Making sure that nothing is stolen."

[Mon Mar 05 21:41:25 2012] : Master_GM: Tal replies.

[Mon Mar 05 21:41:37 2012] : Tetka: Tetka eyes Tal up suspiciously. (Gonna roll Perception to see if I spot his blaster burns)

[Mon Mar 05 21:41:50 2012] : Tetka: Perception: [1d20+10+0] => [16,10,0] = (26)

[Mon Mar 05 21:42:10 2012] : Master_GM: You see a brunt spot that you hadn't seen before.

[Mon Mar 05 21:42:12 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 floats silently for a few seconds, staring at Tetka as if what he said didn't make sense. "I brought the spice onto the ship and set them down here. We took off very quickly!" **

[Mon Mar 05 21:42:28 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: *we must have

[Mon Mar 05 21:43:37 2012] : Tetka: "You get in a fight, Mr. Bodyguard?"

[Mon Mar 05 21:45:04 2012] : Master_GM: "Yeah, got in a little scuffle when Mr. Melvar decided to stand up to a Dashade. What of it?" He lies...

[Mon Mar 05 21:45:09 2012] : Master_GM: Deception: [1d20+2+0] => [10,2,0] = (12)

[Mon Mar 05 21:45:24 2012] : Tetka: (I roll Perception, right?)

[Mon Mar 05 21:45:28 2012] : Tetka: Perception: [1d20+10+0] => [1,10,0] = (11)

[Mon Mar 05 21:45:38 2012] : Master_GM: Whew...

[Mon Mar 05 21:45:39 2012] : Tetka: (Ouch.)

[Mon Mar 05 21:45:59 2012] : Master_GM: nextinit

[Mon Mar 05 21:46:00 2012] : Master_GM:

1) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [33] Azeera

(on deck: [28] Arkoh)

[Mon Mar 05 21:46:21 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Wow, this guy. He's basically doing a jedi mind trick without being a jedi. He's just that awesome)

[Mon Mar 05 21:46:38 2012] : ** Tetka squints at him unsteadily... both of him. "Geh. Fine." **

[Mon Mar 05 21:46:53 2012] : Master_GM: Having her gun reloaded she now moves out of the way of the doctor allowing him an AoO...

[Mon Mar 05 21:47:29 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (It's just cuz Tetka's drunk)

[Mon Mar 05 21:47:35 2012] : Tetka: "I don't care, I just need a drink. But something stronger now than what's in the lounge. I'll go convince the rug to share his."

[Mon Mar 05 21:47:45 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 looks between the two men silently, her eyes changing to a light yellow. Seeing now that the confrontation was over, she turned to Tetka. "Tetka, I have come up with a new joke! Guaranteed to be better than the last one!Are you ready for a deep belly chuckle?" **

[Mon Mar 05 21:47:53 2012] : Tetka: He walks off muttering to himself.

[Mon Mar 05 21:47:55 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: [1d20+11] => [1,11] = (12) hit, [2d10+15] => [3,5,15] = (23) damage, +5 damage vs Damage Threshold and free intimidate if damage threshold is beaten

[Mon Mar 05 21:47:58 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (:|)

[Mon Mar 05 21:48:05 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (wah wah waaah)

[Mon Mar 05 21:48:16 2012] : Tetka: He's already heading for the crew quarters. He waves her off.

[Mon Mar 05 21:48:22 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (dang. we really are all gonna die unless tetka saves our butts)

[Mon Mar 05 21:48:31 2012] : Master_GM: She moves up to Shi'tal and fires another dart at her...

[Mon Mar 05 21:48:39 2012] : Master_GM: neural inhibitor: [1d20+13+0] => [13,13,0] = (26) damage [1d6+3] => [5,3] = (8)

[Mon Mar 05 21:48:47 2012] : Shi*tal: (( bummer hits ))

[Mon Mar 05 21:48:51 2012] : Pyro: (whispering): =/

[Mon Mar 05 21:48:51 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (I'm taking the shot instead of her)

[Mon Mar 05 21:48:53 2012] : Master_GM: [1d20+5] => [18,5] = (23)

[Mon Mar 05 21:48:56 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (Having activated Harm's Way)

[Mon Mar 05 21:49:00 2012] : Arelius: hi

[Mon Mar 05 21:49:05 2012] : Tetka: (Can I clearly hear the blaster fire on the way?)

[Mon Mar 05 21:49:12 2012] : Tetka: (I can't imagine why I wouldn't.)

[Mon Mar 05 21:49:13 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 watches Tetka leave momentarily, then turns her gaze on Tal "What about you Tal? Are you prepared for the deepest laugh you have ever experienced?" **

[Mon Mar 05 21:49:25 2012] : Master_GM: It is not a blaster fire it is a dart gun.

[Mon Mar 05 21:49:40 2012] : Tetka: (But the others are firing blasters, right?)

[Mon Mar 05 21:49:44 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (That does, unfortunately, beat my fort though)

[Mon Mar 05 21:49:46 2012] : Master_GM: Dr. Ralrarra is hit and takes the Fort attack...

[Mon Mar 05 21:49:58 2012] : Tetka: (Can I at least hear sounds of combat?)

[Mon Mar 05 21:50:18 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (You probably hear the Wookiee roaring from that last hit)

[Mon Mar 05 21:50:26 2012] : Master_GM: The twi'lek does not seem pleased...

[Mon Mar 05 21:50:49 2012] : Master_GM: Yes you here the Wookiee roar and it is more of a painful welp.

[Mon Mar 05 21:50:56 2012] : Master_GM: nextinit

[Mon Mar 05 21:50:57 2012] : Master_GM:

2) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [28] Arkoh

(on deck: [17] Dr. Ralarra )

[Mon Mar 05 21:50:58 2012] : Tetka: Upon hearing sounds of combat, Tetka draws his pistol and tries to enter the crew quarters quietly.

[Mon Mar 05 21:51:06 2012] : Tetka: Stealth: [1d20+7+0] => [5,7,0] = (12)

[Mon Mar 05 21:52:00 2012] : Master_GM: She notices him and he doesn't have any current advantage...

[Mon Mar 05 21:52:14 2012] : Master_GM: Against Fort [1d20+5] => [13,5] = (18)

[Mon Mar 05 21:52:19 2012] : Tetka: Alright...

[Mon Mar 05 21:52:26 2012] : Master_GM: For Arkoh.

[Mon Mar 05 21:52:34 2012] : Tetka: Initiative: [1d20+12+0] => [4,12,0] = (16)

[Mon Mar 05 21:52:37 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Dang. -5 here I come

[Mon Mar 05 21:52:51 2012] : Master_GM: Tetka added to list at init count 16 !

[Mon Mar 05 21:52:52 2012] : Tetka: (Did I do that wrong?)

[Mon Mar 05 21:53:04 2012] : Master_GM: You just pressed the wrong on is all.

[Mon Mar 05 21:53:11 2012] : Master_GM: I fixed this time around.

[Mon Mar 05 21:53:55 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh can really feel the poison's effects, but attempts another shot regardless.

[Mon Mar 05 21:54:03 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Modified Hold-Out Blaster: [1d20+7-5] => [9,7,-5] = (11) damage [3d4+8] => [2,4,3,8] = (17)

[Mon Mar 05 21:54:13 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: nextinit

[Mon Mar 05 21:54:13 2012] : Master_GM:

3) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [17] Dr. Ralarra

(on deck: [16] Tetka)

[Mon Mar 05 21:54:20 2012] : Master_GM: His shots are going out a little wild...

[Mon Mar 05 21:54:38 2012] : Master_GM: [1d20+7] => [19,7] = (26) against Fort

[Mon Mar 05 21:54:51 2012] : Master_GM: [1d20+5] => [15,5] = (20) against Fort

[Mon Mar 05 21:55:21 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (Ok slow down. First dart was a miss, second dart fort hit, and the 26 hits and the 20 misses)

[Mon Mar 05 21:55:21 2012] : Master_GM: Remember your Defenses all go down when you move down the condition track as well...

[Mon Mar 05 21:55:29 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (20 might hit, then)

[Mon Mar 05 21:57:01 2012] : Master_GM: These darts continue to move the target down the condition track, even if the dart misses the Fort once, it only comes back stronger...

[Mon Mar 05 21:57:15 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (So I am 3 down on the condition track, then)

[Mon Mar 05 21:57:28 2012] : Master_GM: -5 to all attacks and defenses...

[Mon Mar 05 21:57:28 2012] : Shi*tal: (( so at -5 on rolls ))

[Mon Mar 05 21:57:33 2012] : Shi*tal: (( and defenses ))

[Mon Mar 05 21:57:39 2012] : Shi*tal: (( bah.. ))

[Mon Mar 05 21:57:42 2012] : Tetka: (So basically they're tipped with venom of the bullshit snake)

[Mon Mar 05 21:57:42 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: [1d20+6] => [12,6] = (18) hit, [2d10+15] => [9,4,15] = (28) damage, +5 damage vs Damage Threshold and free intimidate if damage threshold is beaten

[Mon Mar 05 21:57:52 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: [1d6] => [6] = (6) totally going to force point that, too

[Mon Mar 05 21:58:08 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Is Tal ready for that joke yet?)

[Mon Mar 05 21:58:23 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra is still screaming like a raging, angry wookie, waving his blade around furiously, getting right up in his targets face, trying to corner her, as he continues to protect Shi'tal, too **

[Mon Mar 05 21:59:01 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: [1d20+8] => [7,8] = (15) [1d20+8] => [10,8] = (18) not counting "favorable circumstance", take best, doesn't work if target is higher level, vs will defense

[Mon Mar 05 21:59:04 2012] : Tetka: (That's not going to make it easy for me to hit her.)

[Mon Mar 05 21:59:17 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (Would you prefer I NOT try to beat her to death with my sword?)

[Mon Mar 05 21:59:25 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (I mean you don't seem to be hitting her now)

[Mon Mar 05 21:59:33 2012] : Tetka: (...Ehh, go for it.)

[Mon Mar 05 21:59:36 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (ooooo. Oh no he didn't)

[Mon Mar 05 21:59:45 2012] : Tetka: (I haven't taken a shot yet, my turn is after yours.)

[Mon Mar 05 21:59:48 2012] : Master_GM: Are those skill checks with the -5?

[Mon Mar 05 21:59:56 2012] : Tetka: (Try reading.)

[Mon Mar 05 21:59:57 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (The skill checks are not)

[Mon Mar 05 22:00:04 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (And sorry, got you confused with Arkoh)

[Mon Mar 05 22:00:09 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (Still getting used to names)

[Mon Mar 05 22:00:28 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (But in any case my knocking her down the condition track should help :P )

[Mon Mar 05 22:00:28 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Seriously, GM. Tal and I could help. Just saying :|)

[Mon Mar 05 22:00:43 2012] : Master_GM: You would be moving over there...

[Mon Mar 05 22:00:43 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (Pyro = Arkoh. Grendy = Tetka)

[Mon Mar 05 22:01:08 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (Isn't Tal in on this whole thing, anyway? I mean, why else would he attack the droid?)

[Mon Mar 05 22:01:32 2012] : Master_GM: They would be moving over there and at the end of the round they will join in.

[Mon Mar 05 22:01:50 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Well, help is a subjective term. I mean we could go over there. But only if he responds to my droid's question. :P)

[Mon Mar 05 22:02:11 2012] : Master_GM: She is not intimidated so end your turn Ralr

[Mon Mar 05 22:02:27 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: nextinit

[Mon Mar 05 22:02:28 2012] : Master_GM:

4) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [16] Tetka

(on deck: [8] Shi'tal )

[Mon Mar 05 22:02:31 2012] : Pedric: Tal eyes the droid, not saying he wants to hear anything, and not saying he doesn't want to.

[Mon Mar 05 22:02:31 2012] : Master_GM: She is pretty badly hurt btw

[Mon Mar 05 22:02:51 2012] : Master_GM: She has taken two good hits by the doctor.

[Mon Mar 05 22:03:05 2012] : Tetka: Tetka takes two swift actions to aim, then takes a shot at her. (That would negate the soft cover from Ralrarra, right?)

[Mon Mar 05 22:03:12 2012] : Master_GM: Yes

[Mon Mar 05 22:03:28 2012] : Tetka: (Been a while since I played SW)

[Mon Mar 05 22:03:30 2012] : Tetka: Heavy blaster pistol: [1d20+9+0] => [15,9,0] = (24) damage [3d8+3] => [3,5,8,3] = (19)

[Mon Mar 05 22:03:58 2012] : Master_GM: With a final good hit from Tetka the Twi'lek goes down.

[Mon Mar 05 22:04:29 2012] : ** Tetka holsters his pistol and walks up to inspect the corpse, nudging her with his boot a couple of times. "So." **

[Mon Mar 05 22:04:34 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (YAY!! Now I can pass out and not die.)

[Mon Mar 05 22:04:37 2012] : Master_GM: (You know what needs to be said, "Good shot Tetka." "I was aiming for her head."

[Mon Mar 05 22:04:52 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra immediately goes to fetch his medical bag, intending to take care of this poison **

[Mon Mar 05 22:04:52 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (XD)

[Mon Mar 05 22:04:58 2012] : Tetka: He turns to the wookiee.

[Mon Mar 05 22:05:05 2012] : Tetka: "Lemme borrow some of your booze."

[Mon Mar 05 22:05:13 2012] : ** Shi*tal steps out from behind the Wookie, "Are you ok big guy? By the way.. nice shooting Tetka." **

[Mon Mar 05 22:05:15 2012] : Master_GM: As the wookiee is moving to his bag...

[Mon Mar 05 22:05:25 2012] : Pedric: Pedric is still completely out cold. Laying there with a still smug expression on his face.

[Mon Mar 05 22:05:30 2012] : Master_GM: [1d20+7] => [1,7] = (8) against Fort

[Mon Mar 05 22:05:34 2012] : Tetka: "Hmm? Yeah, yeah."

[Mon Mar 05 22:05:45 2012] : Master_GM: [1d20+5] => [15,5] = (20) against Fort

[Mon Mar 05 22:05:49 2012] : Tetka: "Oh, boy. Nobody touch the rich kid. I'll be right back."

[Mon Mar 05 22:06:06 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 waits a few beats, waiting for a response. When one isn't given, her eyes turn a light purple. He didn't tell her to get lost, so he clearly wanted to hear the joke. "Here it comes, prepare yourself life form! A wookie mechanic recieves a costumer in his storefront with a broken droid. 'Can you repair my droid?' he asks. 'Surely I can' the mechanic replies 'I just need to get a tool from the back!'. He leaves the front of the store to find a special tool, and just as he finds it, the mechanic suddenly finds himself floating up to the ceiling!" She delivers the joke with feeling **

[Mon Mar 05 22:06:22 2012] : Tetka: He has a huge smile on his face, and he runs off to the cargo hold.

[Mon Mar 05 22:06:30 2012] : Tetka: "Hey, bucket! You got recording capabilities?"

[Mon Mar 05 22:06:36 2012] : Tetka: "You can take images?"

[Mon Mar 05 22:07:15 2012] : Master_GM: Tal walks out of the Cargo, "What is going on?" He asks Tetka.

[Mon Mar 05 22:07:25 2012] : Tetka: (Extorting clients for money isn't against policy, right?)

[Mon Mar 05 22:07:42 2012] : ** Shi*tal shrugs as she seems to be ignored and pulls out her mesh tape, checking to see if the twi'lek is even still alive. **

[Mon Mar 05 22:07:50 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh is struggling to stand, trying not to succumb entirely to the poison, and slowly makes his way over to the doctor. With a small smile, he says, "Well, that was...unexpected."

[Mon Mar 05 22:08:09 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra is going to make sure he doesn't pass out, nobody bleeds to death, and OTHER people don't pass out in exactly that order. He's fine, but doesn't even speak to Shi'tal, knowing that if he doesn't act fast problems might happen. **

[Mon Mar 05 22:08:31 2012] : Master_GM: She is dead

[Mon Mar 05 22:08:54 2012] : Pedric: (She's dead? Well crap!)

[Mon Mar 05 22:09:04 2012] : Pedric: (Now I can't figure out why she was after me)

[Mon Mar 05 22:09:04 2012] : ** Shi*tal catches Arkoh as he wobbles toward her, supporting him with her slight frame. "We should get the doc to get you detoxed." **

[Mon Mar 05 22:09:04 2012] : Tetka: "Somebody tried to kill your client. Nice work, by the way, good job watching the bucket load cargo. He must have paid top credit for your lazy ass."

[Mon Mar 05 22:09:22 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (She got hacked up by a wookiee and shot in the face. Of course she's dead)

[Mon Mar 05 22:09:24 2012] : Master_GM: It would be best if Dr. Ralr worked on himself first...

[Mon Mar 05 22:09:35 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (That's the plan. Roll treat injury?)

[Mon Mar 05 22:09:39 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Th...thanks. Let's go."

[Mon Mar 05 22:09:40 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 watches Tal leave the cargo hold without responding to her joke in any way. "Were you paying attention life form? Where is your deepest belly laugh?" She asks curiously. As Tetka enters, she focuses on him, her eyes turning yellow. "No, tetka. I don't have the equipment installed to take pictures." **

[Mon Mar 05 22:09:59 2012] : Master_GM: yes

[Mon Mar 05 22:10:21 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: Treat Injury [1d20+13-5] => [16,13,-5] = (24)

[Mon Mar 05 22:10:30 2012] : Tetka: "Damn. Been a while since I extorted anyone. Ehh..."

[Mon Mar 05 22:10:43 2012] : ** Shi*tal let's Arkoh lean on her as she leads him toward the direction of the wookie medic, going slow enough he doesn't trip on his own feet but quickly enough that they'll make it to him before Arhok passes out completely **

[Mon Mar 05 22:10:56 2012] : Master_GM: He detoxes himself...

[Mon Mar 05 22:11:03 2012] : Pedric: (is anyone going to take my character out of the cuffs?)

[Mon Mar 05 22:11:23 2012] : Shi*tal: (( lol.. maybe we like him there atm ;) ))

[Mon Mar 05 22:11:23 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (What do you think we're getting pictures for)

[Mon Mar 05 22:11:24 2012] : Pedric: (he wasn't a total jerk... to... everyone.)

[Mon Mar 05 22:11:36 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 reacts to Tetka's words with shock, her eyes turning a dark red. "There was an enemy on the ship? Where is the Cap'n? Is he hurt? Did he get shot?" **

[Mon Mar 05 22:11:46 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra then turns to Arkoh, growling "Hold Still." **

[Mon Mar 05 22:11:48 2012] : Tetka: (We're not getting pictures, no one has anything to do it with)

[Mon Mar 05 22:11:54 2012] : Master_GM: Tal rushes to Pedric.

[Mon Mar 05 22:11:55 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: Treat Injury [1d20+13] => [6,13] = (19)

[Mon Mar 05 22:12:00 2012] : Tetka: "Yeah, he did. Nice job to you, too."

[Mon Mar 05 22:13:34 2012] : Master_GM: He gets in the room and sees Pedric...

[Mon Mar 05 22:14:01 2012] : Master_GM: He just his vital signs and breathes a sigh of relief...

[Mon Mar 05 22:14:26 2012] : Tetka: (*checks?)

[Mon Mar 05 22:14:28 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (Was the 19 enough?)

[Mon Mar 05 22:14:55 2012] : Master_GM: No...

[Mon Mar 05 22:15:05 2012] : Master_GM: [1d20+5] => [4,5] = (9) against Arkoh's Fort.

[Mon Mar 05 22:15:07 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: "I was not alerted of any danger, I would have come to assist if I was summoned." she replied in a slightly irritated tone of voice. The redness in her eyes darkened into a light brown. "I am glad that all is well"

[Mon Mar 05 22:16:04 2012] : Master_GM: So he gets the detox...

[Mon Mar 05 22:17:04 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh slumps down on the ground, letting the antidote set in. "I think I'll...just sit here a little bit."

[Mon Mar 05 22:17:18 2012] : ** Tetka gets a drink from the lounge on his way from the cargo hold back to the cockpit. Might as well get back to his job, excitement's over. **

[Mon Mar 05 22:17:18 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Thanks, Doctor."

[Mon Mar 05 22:17:26 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: "In the future, try to keep yourself from getting shot. Doctor's orders."

[Mon Mar 05 22:17:29 2012] : Master_GM: Tal comes out, "She used a Neural Inhibitor. It is a non-lethal poison, doctor you think you could bring Mr. Melvar out of his coma?"

[Mon Mar 05 22:17:49 2012] : Master_GM: "I should have checked her before she came on board..."

[Mon Mar 05 22:18:12 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Yes, wake out passenger up." Arkoh sounds agitated, "I've got a few questions for him."

[Mon Mar 05 22:18:16 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra nods. He sets to making sure everyone is as un-poisoned, healthy, and unharmed as possible. (taking 10 on everyone) **

[Mon Mar 05 22:18:19 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: *our

[Mon Mar 05 22:19:03 2012] : ** Shi*tal having not been hit helps shoos the Wookie away. She helps Arkoh into a chair so he's not slumped on the floor **

[Mon Mar 05 22:20:00 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Thank you. Can you check the Twi'lek to see if she was the source of the interference?"

[Mon Mar 05 22:20:05 2012] : Master_GM: With Pedric now conscious Tal checks over the twi'lek. "Here is a comm jammer," he says holding up a device that looks like it could clip to a belt.

[Mon Mar 05 22:21:01 2012] : Shi*tal: "Kih'parjai. Will do," she says before heading over to the corpse and doing a thorough search, something Tal seemed to have forgotten to do

[Mon Mar 05 22:21:10 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra largely awakes Pedric by curing the posion,a nd then shakign him violently screaming "WAKE UP!" **

[Mon Mar 05 22:21:20 2012] : Tetka: (You broke her back and left her with severe lacerations)

[Mon Mar 05 22:21:24 2012] : Shi*tal: (( oh bugger... not reading fast enough tonight ))

[Mon Mar 05 22:21:27 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra knows nobody needs an alarm on the ship, when he's around **

[Mon Mar 05 22:21:32 2012] : Pedric: Pedric sits up, and then is yanked back down by his still cuffed hands. He groans, "My head! This is worse than the hangover I had back on... Ah, I can't even remember..."

[Mon Mar 05 22:22:09 2012] : Pedric: "Can... Someone get these cuffs off?" He says impatiently.

[Mon Mar 05 22:22:32 2012] : ** Shi*tal hold sout her hand for Tal to give her the jammer to look it over more thoroughly **

[Mon Mar 05 22:23:01 2012] : Master_GM: Tal having grabbed the key helps remove the cuffs after giving Shi'tal the device.

[Mon Mar 05 22:23:21 2012] : ** Shi*tal turns the device over in her hands. **

[Mon Mar 05 22:23:59 2012] : Pedric: "Thank you!" He stands up, stretching his arms. "Now if you would all please leave my quarters. I need to get dressed." Still managing to find his old self though, he looks at Shi'tal, "Unless you like me better this way."

[Mon Mar 05 22:24:00 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: "Medical restraints are sometimes necessary" He then retrieves his blade, and goes to ensure that the Twi'lek's body was properly dealt with, putting it wherever they put the corpses, because this seriously could not be the first time this has happened.

[Mon Mar 05 22:24:33 2012] : ** Shi*tal turns off the jammer. **

[Mon Mar 05 22:25:18 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 leaves the cargo hold swiftly and makes a beeline right for the crew quarters, which is where the largest amount of talking and shuffling around is coming from. She enters the quarters and immediately hones in on the captain, her eyes flushing into a deep, dark purple as she rushes forward, two of her hands lacing in front of her anxious "Cap'n, Cap'n! Are you hurt? You do not look well!" **

[Mon Mar 05 22:25:59 2012] : ** Shi*tal then looks at Pedric, walking up to him slowly looking him up and down in the process **

[Mon Mar 05 22:26:15 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "I'm fine, SPY. Thanks for asking." Arkoh is feeling well enough to stand by now, leaves SPY floating there and walks over to Pedric, saying, "Well, this was an exciting little adventure. Tell me, are ALL your flings psychotic killers?"

[Mon Mar 05 22:27:22 2012] : Pedric: Pedric doesn't answer the captain with Shi'tal approaching him.

[Mon Mar 05 22:29:02 2012] : ** Shi*tal gets within a handspan of Pedric before giving him a grin and walking away. **

[Mon Mar 05 22:29:36 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Well, Pedric? What have you to say for yourself?"

[Mon Mar 05 22:30:08 2012] : ** Shi*tal goes to find Tekta to tell him, "The jammer's off, the ship should be working fine now." **

[Mon Mar 05 22:30:08 2012] : Pedric: He smiles and watches intently as she walks away. Once she's out of sight, "I approve of your most recent hire."

[Mon Mar 05 22:30:44 2012] : Tetka: "Good, good. Everybody alright?"

[Mon Mar 05 22:31:01 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "SHUT UP!" The captain pounds his fist against the nearby wall. "You endangered myself and my crew, and all you can talk about is our new mechanic?!"

[Mon Mar 05 22:31:09 2012] : Tetka: Can I try to retrieve the data that was cut off before?

[Mon Mar 05 22:31:11 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: *me

[Mon Mar 05 22:31:35 2012] : Master_GM: Now that you are out a ways and in hyperspace...

[Mon Mar 05 22:31:39 2012] : Master_GM: Not really...

[Mon Mar 05 22:31:44 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra returns, after having stashed the body away, still carrying his medical kit and blade. He steps behind Arkoh, leaning against the wall, as he takes a piece of gauze and begins to clean it. **

[Mon Mar 05 22:31:47 2012] : Master_GM: It probably wasn't important...

[Mon Mar 05 22:31:48 2012] : Tetka: Mmkay.

[Mon Mar 05 22:31:49 2012] : Master_GM: Probably.

[Mon Mar 05 22:31:57 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (Can I roll intimidate to help Arkoh out?)

[Mon Mar 05 22:32:10 2012] : Shi*tal: "Doc patched them up."

[Mon Mar 05 22:32:18 2012] : Pedric: He finds his pants, and pulls them on, about the time he starts to put on his shirt, "I'm sorry. How did I endanger anyone?"

[Mon Mar 05 22:32:44 2012] : Master_GM: This is player vs. player RP it will depend on his character... For the most part it is like taking 10...

[Mon Mar 05 22:33:27 2012] : ** Shi*tal is turning the jammer over in her hand. **

[Mon Mar 05 22:33:37 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "You were the one that brought that Twi'lek onboard. I think it's fair to say you had a little bit to do with it."

[Mon Mar 05 22:33:40 2012] : Tetka: "Thought he would. Hey, the droid was acting a little strangely earlier. Thought she'd just loaded cargo after we'd already taken off."

[Mon Mar 05 22:33:59 2012] : Tetka: "Not saying it's urgent, but it might not hurt to see if she's been tampered with."

[Mon Mar 05 22:34:06 2012] : Tal: "It was my fault really. I didn't check her over and make she was safe to come on board. I accept full responsibility." He says as he steps forward.

[Mon Mar 05 22:34:28 2012] : ** Shi*tal glances up. "She was finishing up when I did, at least I thought she was." **

[Mon Mar 05 22:34:30 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 felt much assured when the captain stood up on his own and also walked and talked without any difficulty. She looked around the room, her eyes turning a light orange as voices were raised in aggression. Suddenly she was aware that her systems had sustained damage, much the same way someone realizes they scraped their elbow a few hours later. She quietly runs her diagnostic programs to pinpoint and assess the damage so that she or the new female mechanic could repair it as soon as possible. **

[Mon Mar 05 22:34:52 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Noted. Please leave the room, Tal."

[Mon Mar 05 22:35:27 2012] : ** Alicia [SW DoD Game Info] makes note to check when in range of the net **

[Mon Mar 05 22:35:36 2012] : Tal: "I am afraid I cannot do that. This attack has awakened me to step up my security."

[Mon Mar 05 22:35:46 2012] : Tetka: "Well, that's not what she thought. Probably just a glitch."

[Mon Mar 05 22:36:06 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "NOW, Tal!! I will not repeat myself. If you resist further, I will have the good doctor see you out."

[Mon Mar 05 22:36:31 2012] : Pedric: "Tal. It's fine. If the captain wants to say something, he can."

[Mon Mar 05 22:36:43 2012] : Tal: "I- but sir..."

[Mon Mar 05 22:36:43 2012] : Tetka: "You finding everything okay here? Exciting first day on the job, huh?"

[Mon Mar 05 22:36:55 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra just stops the cleaning, giving Tal a look **

[Mon Mar 05 22:37:03 2012] : Pedric: "Wait outside. I'll call you if you're needed."

[Mon Mar 05 22:37:09 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 looks at Tetka with yellow eyes. "It would appear as if I have sustained some damage without realizing it. It could be that the damage is what caused the time lapse. I am running diagnostics now to discover the nature of it." **

[Mon Mar 05 22:37:21 2012] : Tal: He quietly walks out of the room.

[Mon Mar 05 22:37:32 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Doctor, please leave us."

[Mon Mar 05 22:38:26 2012] : ** Shi*tal shrugs, pocketing the jammer. "Makes life interesting, though it's been awhile since I've worked on a ship with more than just my uncle and myself," she stops having caught herself and she turns away, making an excuse of checking out the ships readings. **

[Mon Mar 05 22:38:34 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: "Merely scream in pain if you need me." he takes his things, leaving the room.

[Mon Mar 05 22:38:52 2012] : Pedric: Having gotten all his clothes back on, Pedric sits on his bed, massaging his head.

[Mon Mar 05 22:38:55 2012] : Tetka: He squints at SPY as she enters the bridge. "Eh? Damage? What kind of damage?"

[Mon Mar 05 22:39:45 2012] : ** Shi*tal looks up as well. "Let me know if you want some help. I'm not entirely experienced with droid diagonostics but sure I'd be of some help." **

[Mon Mar 05 22:40:03 2012] : Pedric: "Have some stern lecture for me?"

[Mon Mar 05 22:40:29 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh simply smiles, walks over to him, and punches him in the face.

[Mon Mar 05 22:40:39 2012] : Pedric: "For something I didn't even do?" He says in his usual nonchalant, carefree way.

[Mon Mar 05 22:41:15 2012] : Pedric: He's knocked over, but gets back up quickly, "What the hell was that for?!"

[Mon Mar 05 22:41:41 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Is there something you want to tell me?"

[Mon Mar 05 22:42:25 2012] : Pedric: "Yeah. Punch me again, and I'll see to it that you regret it."

[Mon Mar 05 22:42:57 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "You gonna make your bodyguard throw me out the airlock? You don't scare me."

[Mon Mar 05 22:43:01 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 studies the data from the diagnostic curiously. "It appears that I experienced an electrical overload. There are several things that could be the cause, but among them, being hit with an ion weapon could have been one of them. Perhaps the woman that was caught in the passengers quarters disabled me before she made her move." **

[Mon Mar 05 22:43:46 2012] : Tetka: "Probably. But just in case, someone should get her for ion weapons."

[Mon Mar 05 22:43:47 2012] : Pedric: "No. But that loan shark seemed to have you scared." He smirks, "And with your line of 'business' I'm sure it wouldn't be all too difficult to find some enemies of yours."

[Mon Mar 05 22:44:15 2012] : ** Shi*tal frowns. "The doc has already moved her body." **

[Mon Mar 05 22:44:16 2012] : Pedric: "And have you already forgotten the money I saved you just a few hours ago?"

[Mon Mar 05 22:44:30 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: It is very possible that she discarded the weapon after she used it. She might not necessarily have it on her person

[Mon Mar 05 22:44:36 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Not scared. Inconvenienced. And my line of 'business' is none of your concern. What IS my concern is the safety of my crew."

[Mon Mar 05 22:45:02 2012] : Tetka: "Well, he didn't throw it out the airlock, did he?"

[Mon Mar 05 22:45:10 2012] : ** Shi*tal shrugs **

[Mon Mar 05 22:45:13 2012] : Pedric: "And you acting like I intentionally jepeordized that is not going to help anyone."

[Mon Mar 05 22:45:18 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: "Of course not. I merely moved it into storage."

[Mon Mar 05 22:45:19 2012] : Tetka: "Ehh. Hmm."

[Mon Mar 05 22:45:39 2012] : Tetka: "Fine, I'll go help look for the weapon." (What, Ralrarra is on the bridge too, now?)

[Mon Mar 05 22:46:03 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "You didn't know the Twi'lek was an assassin? I suppose I'll just have to take your word for it, eh?"

[Mon Mar 05 22:46:12 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (Oh, sorry)

[Mon Mar 05 22:46:25 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Well, he WAS handcuffed to the bed. Come on Arkoh, lol)

[Mon Mar 05 22:46:29 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (No, I'm just havingproblems keeping up with who is where. I'm waiting outside the interrogation)

[Mon Mar 05 22:46:37 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (lol)

[Mon Mar 05 22:46:39 2012] : Pedric: "Think about that statement!" He says some things in another language that are surely curses, "Why would I knowingly bring an assassing on the ship?"

[Mon Mar 05 22:46:40 2012] : ** Shi*tal nods and turns to Spy. "Why don't the two of us go look around and see if she stashed it anywhere." **

[Mon Mar 05 22:46:54 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (It's true, things are all willy nilly. I thought I was in the crew quarters until Grendy told me I was in the bridge XD)

[Mon Mar 05 22:46:57 2012] : Tetka: (Yeah, I know. Sorry. So you're in crew quarters?)

[Mon Mar 05 22:47:14 2012] : Pedric: "And I don't think assassin is the right term. As she didn't, you know, assassinate anyone."

[Mon Mar 05 22:47:14 2012] : Tetka: "I'll go talk to the rug and see if he found anything on the corpse."

[Mon Mar 05 22:47:25 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "There could be quite a few reasons. I hear this ship will sell for a pretty penny in certain markets. And all you seem to care about are the credits in your pocket."

[Mon Mar 05 22:47:58 2012] : Tetka: (Yeah, I went back up to get piloting, and Shi'tal came up to let me know the jamming signal's off.)

[Mon Mar 05 22:48:00 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (Actually, I'm in the room with Pedric)

[Mon Mar 05 22:48:12 2012] : Master_GM: I know...

[Mon Mar 05 22:48:15 2012] : Master_GM: About there.

[Mon Mar 05 22:48:25 2012] : Pedric: "Yeah, you caught me, Arkoh. My brilliant plan to make chump change. Really? This ship is worth 170,000 brand new. I make twice that in a month."

[Mon Mar 05 22:48:40 2012] : Pedric: "And this ship certainly isn't new."

[Mon Mar 05 22:48:54 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "And your...bodyguard? I don't like him either."

[Mon Mar 05 22:48:57 2012] : ** Shi*tal follows Tetka out of the cockpit and heads for the cargo hold Spy had been working in **

[Mon Mar 05 22:49:05 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 bobs up and down in a mock nod. "Certainly. We should search the cargo hold first. That was where the memory lapse occurred, maybe she simply threw it behind something and left" **

[Mon Mar 05 22:49:22 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Where'd you pick him up?"

[Mon Mar 05 22:49:23 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 follows after her **

[Mon Mar 05 22:49:31 2012] : ** Tetka stops in the gunwell to talk to Ralrarra. "Hey, you got the body, right?" **

[Mon Mar 05 22:49:42 2012] : Tetka: "Of that wormhead."

[Mon Mar 05 22:50:01 2012] : Pedric: "My bodyguard is loyal! And I feel you are getting way to far into my personal life! I'd appreciate it if you left now."

[Mon Mar 05 22:50:23 2012] : Pedric: You seem to have struck a nerve.

[Mon Mar 05 22:50:39 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "If your 'personal life' endangers my crew again, you may find yourself floating to the nearest asteroid."

[Mon Mar 05 22:50:52 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "I don't care how much money you give me."

[Mon Mar 05 22:51:15 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 immediately begins searching the cargo hold, picking up boxes and checking behind boxes that were too big to move. (Do I need to roll anything?) **

[Mon Mar 05 22:51:34 2012] : Pedric: "Ungrateful..." He trails off into another language he seems to favor.

[Mon Mar 05 22:51:34 2012] : Master_GM: You can take ten...

[Mon Mar 05 22:51:44 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (I do that then)

[Mon Mar 05 22:51:47 2012] : ** Shi*tal starts making a caful search of the area. Taking 20 +9 **

[Mon Mar 05 22:51:56 2012] : Tetka: (Maybe we should use tokens on this map from now on.)

[Mon Mar 05 22:52:08 2012] : Pedric: He opens the door for the captain to leave and for Tal to re-enter.

[Mon Mar 05 22:52:12 2012] : Tetka: (Just so everyone knows where they are.)

[Mon Mar 05 22:52:15 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (naaaah. Big red letters is fine)

[Mon Mar 05 22:52:54 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (I'd be taking ten + what? my wisdom modifier?0

[Mon Mar 05 22:52:56 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh just smiles and shakes his head. "Ungrateful? Just remember whose ship you're flying on." Then turns and leaves the room.

[Mon Mar 05 22:53:03 2012] : Master_GM: PErception...

[Mon Mar 05 22:53:17 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (10+11)

[Mon Mar 05 22:53:44 2012] : Tetka: (Go to your skills and send it)

[Mon Mar 05 22:53:52 2012] : Master_GM: Looking through you both find a hydrospanner on the floor in the corner...

[Mon Mar 05 22:53:55 2012] : Pedric: "Just remember who helped you out with that shark. I could have let you lose this ship." He says as Arkoh leaves.

[Mon Mar 05 22:54:05 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra looks to Arkoh as he comes out of the room. "Are all limbs currently where you want them to be?" **

[Mon Mar 05 22:54:06 2012] : Tetka: (Oh, right)

[Mon Mar 05 22:54:08 2012] : Pedric: Closing the door.

[Mon Mar 05 22:54:11 2012] : Tetka: (Taking 10)

[Mon Mar 05 22:54:40 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 picks up the hydrospanner and peers at it thoughtfully for a few seconds before turning to Alicia "This is not an ion weapon" **

[Mon Mar 05 22:54:54 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Just keep a close eye on him and that 'bodyguard' of his. I trust you know what to do if they show any signs of...hostility?"

[Mon Mar 05 22:55:24 2012] : Tetka: (Did Ralrarra ever answer Tetka?)

[Mon Mar 05 22:55:35 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (oh wait. I thought hydrospanner was a type of tool o_O is it an ion weapon? XD)

[Mon Mar 05 22:55:42 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (Missed the question)

[Mon Mar 05 22:55:45 2012] : Tetka: (No, it's a tool.)

[Mon Mar 05 22:55:56 2012] : Tetka: (And, I asked if he still had the twi'lek's corpse.)

[Mon Mar 05 22:55:56 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Oh,good, lol. Otherwise I would look REALLY stupid)

[Mon Mar 05 22:55:58 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra had responded to Tetka "The body is in storage." **

[Mon Mar 05 22:56:19 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: "Attempt to convince them otherwise through peaceful negotiation, as always?"

[Mon Mar 05 22:57:02 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "As always." Arkoh then heads to the lounge the a drink he never got.

[Mon Mar 05 22:57:02 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: She could either still have it on her, or it might be in the passenger's quarters.

[Mon Mar 05 22:58:00 2012] : Tetka: (If storage is the cargo hold on the right, then I probably can't get to it. I would have to cut through the passenger quarters, and Pedric's probably locked the door.)

[Mon Mar 05 22:59:15 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra nods, putting his things away, before going back to rejoin the crew. He wouldn't be helping to actively search, but he wanted to keep an eye on the situation. **

[Mon Mar 05 22:59:53 2012] : Tetka: "Did you see any other weapons on her, anything not a darter? Ion weapons?"

[Mon Mar 05 23:00:56 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: "I did not thoroughly search her body."

[Mon Mar 05 23:01:26 2012] : No Name: cant say im familiar with the rules

[Mon Mar 05 23:01:32 2012] : Master_GM: Shi'tal having looked over the body only found the darter and a blaster pistol, she had no ion weapons.

[Mon Mar 05 23:02:27 2012] : Tetka: He heads down to the cargo bay to check in on SPY and Shi'tal. "No luck?"

[Mon Mar 05 23:03:02 2012] : Shi*tal: (( hasn't gotten results yet. ))

[Mon Mar 05 23:03:12 2012] : Shi*tal: "Just some tools that got tossed about."

[Mon Mar 05 23:03:15 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 looks up from her conversation with Shi'tal, holding out the hydrospanner. "We only found this" **

[Mon Mar 05 23:04:03 2012] : Master_GM: The body is in the cargo hold on the right side, right?

[Mon Mar 05 23:04:48 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (We don't know where it is. The doctor didn't say specifically, he just said he stored it wherever we store bodies. It can be in the hold if you wwant it to be o_O)

[Mon Mar 05 23:04:57 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (Yeah, sounds about right)

[Mon Mar 05 23:07:53 2012] : ** Shi*tal shrugs as SPY holds up the hydrospanner **

[Mon Mar 05 23:08:22 2012] : Tetka: "Hmph. Figures." (Well, then we can't get to the body. But Shi'tal looked her over earlier?)

[Mon Mar 05 23:08:43 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (apparently she did, though I don't think she ever said she did :P)

[Mon Mar 05 23:10:01 2012] : Tetka: (How much longer until we reach the planet, anyway?)

[Mon Mar 05 23:10:07 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: "There is still the passengers quarters to search. She may have hidden or dropped the weapon in there." she suggested hopefully

[Mon Mar 05 23:10:11 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (Are you making me search for something too, GM, or am I still sipping on my Corellian Ale?)

[Mon Mar 05 23:10:17 2012] : Shi*tal: "If she didn't have one on her.. and I looked and we're not finding one here. she either tossed it else where or she didn't do it."

[Mon Mar 05 23:10:25 2012] : Master_GM: I would give it an hour...

[Mon Mar 05 23:11:06 2012] : Master_GM: You can choose whatever you want to do...

[Mon Mar 05 23:11:13 2012] : ** Tetka heads over and tries to get into the passenger quarters. **

[Mon Mar 05 23:11:52 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (Do I know what everyone's looking for?)

[Mon Mar 05 23:12:23 2012] : Tetka: Arkoh stands there sipping his ale while everyone walks back and forth purposefully.

[Mon Mar 05 23:12:26 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: These is also a small chance that I am interpreting the data wrong, and the electrical overload was brought on by a hardware malfunction, but I feel the chances of that are small. The diagnostic showed no loose screws or wires

[Mon Mar 05 23:12:30 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (no, you don't)

[Mon Mar 05 23:13:05 2012] : Pedric: Pedric opens the doors and sees Tetka. "Sorry. No booze for you today." He says closing the doors again.

[Mon Mar 05 23:13:25 2012] : Tetka: He knocks again. "I'm here for somethin' different."

[Mon Mar 05 23:13:27 2012] : ** Shi*tal continues her search moving into the other parts of the ship **

[Mon Mar 05 23:13:42 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra is wandering around the ship now, basically patrolling it. He's making sure nothing bad is going on, and everyone is doing what they're supposed to be doing... **

[Mon Mar 05 23:13:56 2012] : ** Shi*tal grabs her rifle from her spacer's chest on the way. (Anyone still in the cargo hold?) **

[Mon Mar 05 23:14:11 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: ( I am.)

[Mon Mar 05 23:14:44 2012] : Pedric: Opening the doors again, "Well what are you here for then?"


[Mon Mar 05 23:15:33 2012] : Tetka: He comes in. "You seen any weapons laying around in here?"

[Mon Mar 05 23:16:38 2012] : Pedric: "I have, actually." He points to some weapons lying on his bed. "Found them around the room."

[Mon Mar 05 23:16:58 2012] : Tetka: He goes to check them, see if they're ion weapons.

[Mon Mar 05 23:17:32 2012] : Master_GM: They are a ion pistol and an EMP grenade.

[Mon Mar 05 23:17:48 2012] : ** Shi*tal makes her way out into the lounge, giving up the search in the cargo hold. She leaves it with her rifle slung across her back. The earlier attack making her seek the weight of the heavier weapon. **

[Mon Mar 05 23:18:05 2012] : Tetka: "You make some real enemies, kid. I don't know what she wanted, but she almost got it."

[Mon Mar 05 23:18:21 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh is sitting in the lounge rubbing his eyes and going over the situation again in his head.

[Mon Mar 05 23:18:24 2012] : Pedric: "I don't even know who she was."

[Mon Mar 05 23:18:25 2012] : Tetka: "Then again, you piss off some dangerous people. Picking a fight with a Dashade? I didn't know you was that crazy."

[Mon Mar 05 23:18:43 2012] : Tetka: "Everyone knows Dashades are assassins."

[Mon Mar 05 23:18:49 2012] : ** Shi*tal spots Arkoh. "Something isn't adding up," she says with a from joing him where he's sitting **

[Mon Mar 05 23:19:06 2012] : Pedric: "Oh! Well. That was more of the alcohol trying to impress some lovely ladies."

[Mon Mar 05 23:19:26 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Oh?" He notices the rifle she's now cradling. "Nice equipment, kid. Haven't seen a blaster like that in quite some time."

[Mon Mar 05 23:20:38 2012] : Tetka: "Well, looks like these were the weapons. Nothing to worry about, I guess. I'll just dispose of these." He takes the weapons.

[Mon Mar 05 23:20:53 2012] : ** Shi*tal gives him a stunning smile, but the frowns. "Wouldn't we have noticed the Twi'lek leaving Pedric's room and then go back?" **

[Mon Mar 05 23:21:10 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (As long as you're patrolling the ship, I guess you could go whenever, Dr.)

[Mon Mar 05 23:21:11 2012] : Pedric: Pedric gives him a nod.

[Mon Mar 05 23:21:13 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 watches the life forms leave once again, ignoring her suggestion that the cause was not an ion weapon. It didn't matter, the chance that an electric overload was caused without some sort of outside interference was 1% at best. She ran maintenance once a week. She pushes the blue crate of spices with one hand curiously as if she expected it to grow hands, an ion weapon, and attack her. When it did not, she ruled out the 0.001% chance that the crate was the culprit and wandered off to go see if Tetka had found the weapon **

[Mon Mar 05 23:21:18 2012] : Tetka: He walks out.

[Mon Mar 05 23:21:26 2012] : Pedric: He then rubs his head some more, apparently feeling another wave of pain.

[Mon Mar 05 23:21:38 2012] : ** Tetka decides to go tell Shi'tal and SPY that the search is over. **

[Mon Mar 05 23:22:18 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Did she ever leave his room? I don't recall seeing her except when she boarded and after she attacked."

[Mon Mar 05 23:23:22 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 enters the lounge in time to hear Arkoh's last comment "A well trained assassin can move through a ship without being seen with deadly efficiency" **

[Mon Mar 05 23:23:28 2012] : Tetka: "Weapons were in the passenger quarters."

[Mon Mar 05 23:23:42 2012] : Tetka: He sets down them.

[Mon Mar 05 23:23:48 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (Did...you just...talk FOR me, SPY?!)

[Mon Mar 05 23:23:51 2012] : Tetka: "Mystery solved."

[Mon Mar 05 23:23:59 2012] : Pedric: Pedric goes for a bit of a walk. Apparently trying to relieve some of his pain from the attack.

[Mon Mar 05 23:24:03 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Talk for you? o_o)

[Mon Mar 05 23:24:12 2012] : ** Shi*tal frowns at the weapons. **

[Mon Mar 05 23:24:19 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: ("to hear Arkoh's last comment")

[Mon Mar 05 23:24:40 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh looks at them puzzlingly, "What's the matter? They're just a couple ion weapons."

[Mon Mar 05 23:25:01 2012] : Tetka: "SPY got shot before the attack."

[Mon Mar 05 23:25:33 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Did she, now? You know this for certain?"

[Mon Mar 05 23:25:38 2012] : ** Shi*tal nods. "It doesn't make sense the Twi'lek could have been in both places." **

[Mon Mar 05 23:26:05 2012] : Tetka: The grenade's been used, right?

[Mon Mar 05 23:26:22 2012] : Master_GM: (Yes)

[Mon Mar 05 23:26:48 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 immediately moves backwards, her eyes turning a deep orange as she looks down at the weapons. A droid never liked to see ion weapons, even if they weren't pointed at her. "I guess it's confirmed then. I'm sorry that I allowed myself to be disabled. She must have been very skilled to sneak up on a probot!" **

[Mon Mar 05 23:27:10 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (How does saying that I came in after you finished your sentence qualify as speaking for you? o__O)

[Mon Mar 05 23:27:11 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Tetka, you found these?"

[Mon Mar 05 23:27:25 2012] : Tetka: "Pedric and Tal did."

[Mon Mar 05 23:28:01 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Did they say where they found them?"

[Mon Mar 05 23:28:17 2012] : Tetka: He shrugs. " 'Around the room'."

[Mon Mar 05 23:28:36 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Doesn't that strike you as a bit...odd?"

[Mon Mar 05 23:28:43 2012] : Master_GM: Beep beep. Beep beep. The proximity alarm begins to go off informing the crew that they are reaching their location.

[Mon Mar 05 23:29:05 2012] : Tetka: "Yes. First off, why was the droid still working?"

[Mon Mar 05 23:29:30 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "I guess we've reached Belkadan."

[Mon Mar 05 23:29:44 2012] : Tetka: "If she got attacked by the assassin, she would've just disabled her. She doesn't remember being attacked, thought she'd just loaded cargo when I saw her..."

[Mon Mar 05 23:30:07 2012] : Tetka: "The assassin picks the grenade back up, fixes the robot or alters her programming, or both..."

[Mon Mar 05 23:30:22 2012] : Tetka: "Then dumps it in rich kid's room?"

[Mon Mar 05 23:30:36 2012] : Tetka: "Nobody found it on her after she was killed."

[Mon Mar 05 23:30:43 2012] : Tetka: "Did you see her throw away anything?"

[Mon Mar 05 23:30:59 2012] : Shi*tal: "Didn't notice her leave the room at all."

[Mon Mar 05 23:31:01 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "I don't think she left his room at all."

[Mon Mar 05 23:31:07 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (lol)

[Mon Mar 05 23:31:28 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "I think there's something our passenger isn't telling us."

[Mon Mar 05 23:31:34 2012] : Tetka: "I saw rich kid's bodyguard watching the droid when I found them."

[Mon Mar 05 23:31:39 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (I think Holmes is almost there)

[Mon Mar 05 23:31:59 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "He'd hardly be happy to see me again, though."

[Mon Mar 05 23:32:01 2012] : Tetka: "Just... watching her. Didn't really say why."

[Mon Mar 05 23:32:29 2012] : Tetka: "Hmph. Well, I have a ship to land. Do what you want with the guests."

[Mon Mar 05 23:32:35 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh just smiled. "Shi'tal. I need you to do something for me."

[Mon Mar 05 23:32:44 2012] : Tetka: He heads back to the bridge.

[Mon Mar 05 23:33:37 2012] : Shi*tal: "Mayen," she says, looking up at him curiously. (Anything)

[Mon Mar 05 23:34:14 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "I need to oversee the shipment. Could you spend some...quality time with Pedric and get him to talk?"

[Mon Mar 05 23:34:25 2012] : Shi*tal: (( actuall Me'copaani? works better.. (What would you like?) ))

[Mon Mar 05 23:34:27 2012] : Master_GM: Tetka pulls the ship out of hyperspace and immediately notices something is amiss...

[Mon Mar 05 23:34:55 2012] : Master_GM: Belkadan is a murky orange, it is suppose to be a lush green planet.

[Mon Mar 05 23:34:56 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (no worries)

[Mon Mar 05 23:35:54 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "I'm pretty sure he's hiding something."

[Mon Mar 05 23:35:55 2012] : Tetka: What else do I know about Belkadan?

[Mon Mar 05 23:36:10 2012] : Master_GM: Roll Knowledge Galactic Lore

[Mon Mar 05 23:36:15 2012] : ** Shi*tal cocks her head and gives him another smile before nodding. **

[Mon Mar 05 23:36:18 2012] : Tetka: Knowledge: (galactic lore) [1d20+15+0] => [18,15,0] = (33)

[Mon Mar 05 23:36:39 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Oh, and Shi'tal?"

[Mon Mar 05 23:37:05 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Try not to hurt his fragile pride, hear me?"

[Mon Mar 05 23:37:20 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 looks at the captain curiously. "Why do you think he's hiding something Cap'n? He can't be working with that assassin, he was handcuffed to the bed and knocked unconscious, and his bodyguard didn't attack us at all." **

[Mon Mar 05 23:37:52 2012] : Shi*tal: "Now that will be a challange."

[Mon Mar 05 23:38:02 2012] : Master_GM: It was once attempted to be colonized, but it was abandoned because it was too far off course for any hyperspace lanes. Current residents is ExGal, an organization whose pupose is to search for extragalactic life.

[Mon Mar 05 23:38:23 2012] : ** Shi*tal gets up and heads for the passenger quarters. **

[Mon Mar 05 23:38:41 2012] : Tetka: Tetka snorts at the thought. Extragalactic life. Yeah, right.

[Mon Mar 05 23:39:04 2012] : Master_GM: They have a small outpost set up to listen for communications beyond the veil.

[Mon Mar 05 23:39:08 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh turns to SPY and says, "It's a lot of work to try to explain things to you, and I have a headache. Ask me later. Maybe you could even tell me another joke." He then gets up and heads to the cockpit to check on landing preparations.

[Mon Mar 05 23:39:28 2012] : Pedric: Shi'tal would find Pedric wandering around, rubbing his head and taking deep breaths.

[Mon Mar 05 23:40:07 2012] : Master_GM: As Tetka comes closer to the planet he notice an asteroid sitting completely still 20 meters above orbit.

[Mon Mar 05 23:40:38 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "How's it coming? We almost ready to land?"

[Mon Mar 05 23:40:58 2012] : Tetka: "I don't know. Doesn't look right."

[Mon Mar 05 23:41:04 2012] : ** Shi*tal leans against a bulk as she gives him a smirk. "Gave you some wammy huh? Hope she was worth it." **

[Mon Mar 05 23:41:10 2012] : Tetka: "Belkadan's green and forested. Look at the place."

[Mon Mar 05 23:41:22 2012] : Tetka: "And what's that asteroid doing there?"

[Mon Mar 05 23:41:37 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh takes a brief look, then says, "Are we sure the coordinates are right?"

[Mon Mar 05 23:42:18 2012] : Tetka: "Geh. You doubting me? It's the right place. It's just wrong."

[Mon Mar 05 23:42:31 2012] : Tetka: "You still want me to land?"

[Mon Mar 05 23:42:43 2012] : Pedric: He stares at the floor, the first time he hasn't locked eyes with her or checked her out at all. "This headache she left me with isn't... Didn't even get to anything good. We were barely in my room before takeoff even, and I was out."

[Mon Mar 05 23:43:40 2012] : Pedric: He switches from rubbing the back of his head, to his temples, to the bridge of his nose. "Pain won't quite stay in one place."

[Mon Mar 05 23:44:26 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "I don't like the look of this place, but we need to at least restock our supplies, unless you can think of a better place to go here in the Outer Rim. If you don't feel right about it, we can divert our course. I trust your judgment."

[Mon Mar 05 23:45:26 2012] : Tetka: "No, we land here. But, ah... maybe send the rich kid out first, huh?"

[Mon Mar 05 23:45:51 2012] : Master_GM: The asteriod seems to spring to life. It slowly turns toward your vessal and charges towards it like it is going to ram it. The asteroid even moves in a pattern like no other asteroid could!

[Mon Mar 05 23:45:52 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh chuckles, then says, "I think I like that plan. Would solve a few problems."

[Mon Mar 05 23:46:01 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "WHAT?!"

[Mon Mar 05 23:46:11 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "TAKE EVASIVE ACTIONS!"

[Mon Mar 05 23:46:20 2012] : ** Shi*tal approaches him, but moves behind him. Before he can react her hands have moved to the base of his neck and are massaging in soft then harder circles as she works up his spine. **

[Mon Mar 05 23:46:24 2012] : Tetka: Tetka leaps into action to evade. "On it!"

[Mon Mar 05 23:47:18 2012] : Pedric: He sighs, and relaxes his shoulders. "Ah! Just be careful around my neck." The mark on the back of his neck where the needle went in is still visible.

[Mon Mar 05 23:47:19 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "RAISE SHIELDS!"

[Mon Mar 05 23:47:50 2012] : Master_GM: unknown weapon: [1d20+4+0] => [1,4,0] = (5) damage [7d10*2] => 78

[Mon Mar 05 23:47:57 2012] : Pedric: (would we feel these evasive actions?)

[Mon Mar 05 23:48:02 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: ("Lock phasers on target!")

[Mon Mar 05 23:48:30 2012] : Master_GM: A little bit the interia dampeners takes the brunt of it.

[Mon Mar 05 23:48:32 2012] : Tetka: (Most likely.)

[Mon Mar 05 23:49:10 2012] : Master_GM: It flies right past the Errant Star as Tetka moves out of the way...

[Mon Mar 05 23:49:27 2012] : Master_GM: It then quick turns around like it is going for another pass...

[Mon Mar 05 23:49:32 2012] : Tetka: He utters a strained curse in Durese.

[Mon Mar 05 23:49:34 2012] : Pedric: Being thrown from where they stand as the ship jerks, Pedric tries his best to catch Shi'tal.

[Mon Mar 05 23:50:01 2012] : Pedric: Taking a hard fall in the process.

[Mon Mar 05 23:50:14 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: The intercoms across the ship crackle to life as the Captain addresses his crew. "Attention! We are under attack by an unknown vessel. I need some help with the turrets. Whatever this is, I'm not giving up my ship without a fight." The intercoms then fall silent.

[Mon Mar 05 23:50:44 2012] : Tetka: (Who can operate vehicle weapons aside from Tetka and Arkoh?)

[Mon Mar 05 23:50:47 2012] : Tetka: (Or heavy weapons.)

[Mon Mar 05 23:51:00 2012] : Pedric: (MEEEE!)

[Mon Mar 05 23:51:00 2012] : Master_GM: unknown weapon: [1d20+4+0] => [14,4,0] = (18) damage [7d10*2] => 78

[Mon Mar 05 23:51:03 2012] : Pedric: (Ha!)

[Mon Mar 05 23:51:15 2012] : Tetka: (Liar)

[Mon Mar 05 23:51:25 2012] : Pedric: "Sounds like they could use you."

[Mon Mar 05 23:51:55 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (I can't, sorry. Only pistols, rifles, and simple weapons)

[Mon Mar 05 23:52:01 2012] : ** Shi*tal falls on top of Pedric, and she finds herself blushing at the suddenly awkward turn things have taken. And for a moment she doesn't move, but then with the words she springs into action and jumps up. "Er.. ya. Right" **

[Mon Mar 05 23:52:09 2012] : Shi*tal: (( don't look at me lol ))

[Mon Mar 05 23:52:26 2012] : Master_GM: Tal comes out of the room and heads to the bridge. "Sir, I use to work for the military I can handle a turrent. If you will let me."

[Mon Mar 05 23:52:38 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (I can pilot though, if you want to free up his hands)

[Mon Mar 05 23:52:44 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Don't just stand there flapping your gums, DO IT!"

[Mon Mar 05 23:52:58 2012] : Tetka: "Gunwell's behind you, get moving!"

[Mon Mar 05 23:53:07 2012] : Master_GM: He turns and heads down into one of the two turrets.

[Mon Mar 05 23:53:25 2012] : Master_GM:

Starting Round # 1 [D20]

[Mon Mar 05 23:53:25 2012] : Master_GM: Roll New Initiatives

[Mon Mar 05 23:53:28 2012] : ** Shi*tal turns and makes her way to the engine room, she shoots Pedric a glance as she walks away **

[Mon Mar 05 23:54:05 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Errantl Star [1d20+0+-8] => [14,0,-8] = (6) init

[Mon Mar 05 23:54:06 2012] : Master_GM: Errantl Star added to list at init count 6 !

[Mon Mar 05 23:54:13 2012] : Pedric: He notices, and smiles. Then quickly goes to retrieve his computer. Then searches out Spy.

[Mon Mar 05 23:54:23 2012] : Pedric: Pedric [1d20+13] => [8,13] = (21) init

[Mon Mar 05 23:54:24 2012] : Master_GM: Pedric added to list at init count 21 !

[Mon Mar 05 23:54:26 2012] : Tetka: (6?)

[Mon Mar 05 23:54:39 2012] : Pedric: (wait... I wasn't supposed to roll, was I?)

[Mon Mar 05 23:54:42 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (idk)

[Mon Mar 05 23:54:43 2012] : Shi*tal: (( Pedric we're on ship init ))

[Mon Mar 05 23:54:44 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 rushes to the cockpit, her eyes bright orange in alarm. "Hostiles?! Do you need me to take the wheel Tetka?!" **

[Mon Mar 05 23:54:44 2012] : Master_GM: No

[Mon Mar 05 23:54:57 2012] : Master_GM: asteroid added to list at init count 15 !

[Mon Mar 05 23:54:58 2012] : Master_GM: asteroid [1d20+-2] => [17,-2] = (15) init

[Mon Mar 05 23:55:05 2012] : Master_GM:

1) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [21] Pedric

(on deck: [15] asteroid )

[Mon Mar 05 23:55:06 2012] : Master_GM: nextinit

[Mon Mar 05 23:55:07 2012] : Pedric: (oops... Just saw "Roll New Initiatives!")[Mon Mar 05 23:55:09 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (Well, we're getting owned already)

[Mon Mar 05 23:55:12 2012] : Master_GM: Pedric has been removed from the initiative list !

[Mon Mar 05 23:55:12 2012] : Master_GM:

1) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [15] asteroid

(on deck: [6] Errantl Star )

[Mon Mar 05 23:55:38 2012] : Master_GM: Okay...

[Mon Mar 05 23:56:23 2012] : Shi*tal: (( shouldn't the pilot's Init or pilot roll be included in that total? lol ))

[Mon Mar 05 23:56:41 2012] : Tetka: (Yeah, that's what I'm asking.)

[Mon Mar 05 23:56:48 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Well, take the wheel sounds a little weird, I don't think he's acutally using a wheel, but that's ok)

[Mon Mar 05 23:57:47 2012] : Tetka: (Can you delete the Errant Star's init so I can reroll it? Or do I just roll mine?)

[Mon Mar 05 23:57:56 2012] : Master_GM: Errantl Star has been removed from the initiative list !

[Mon Mar 05 23:59:03 2012] : Master_GM: Roll your pilot...

[Mon Mar 05 23:59:23 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (Do I need to roll anything?)

[Mon Mar 05 23:59:24 2012] : Tetka: Pilot: [1d20+17+0] => [14,17,0] = (31)

[Mon Mar 05 23:59:31 2012] : Master_GM: No.

[Mon Mar 05 23:59:37 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (Cool)

[Mon Mar 05 23:59:42 2012] : Master_GM: -8 from it...

[Mon Mar 05 23:59:57 2012] : Tetka: (So the initiative is 23)

[Tue Mar 06 00:00:11 2012] : Master_GM: Errant Star added to list at init count 23 !

[Tue Mar 06 00:00:23 2012] : Master_GM: You go first...

[Tue Mar 06 00:00:46 2012] : Master_GM: Tal rushes to a turret.

[Tue Mar 06 00:01:03 2012] : Tetka: Tetka wheels the ship arround to attack.

[Tue Mar 06 00:01:07 2012] : Pedric: Pedric rushes to find SPY. He pulls out his computer and hooks it up to the ship. "Need any help keeping the shields up?"

[Tue Mar 06 00:01:27 2012] : ** Shi*tal heads over to the shield operations and puts her visor on using it to enhance the displays in front of her. Making sure the shields have been raised, she braces herself for anymore sudden menauvers in the meantime. **

[Tue Mar 06 00:01:51 2012] : Master_GM: laser cannons [1d20+0+0] => [18,0,0] = (18); damage [4d10+0] => [9,8,10,4,0] = (31)x2

[Tue Mar 06 00:02:00 2012] : Master_GM: 23...

[Tue Mar 06 00:03:29 2012] : Tetka: "No, I've got it!"

[Tue Mar 06 00:05:15 2012] : Pedric: Pedric rushes over to Shi'tal. He pulls out his computer and hooks it up to the ship. "Need any help keeping the shields up?"

[Tue Mar 06 00:05:52 2012] : ** Shi*tal glances up at Pedric her eyes barely seen through the displays of the visor and gives him a small smile. "If you'd like to help." **

[Tue Mar 06 00:06:53 2012] : Master_GM: The laser weapons are hitting the asteroid, but it seems to just dissapaites before it even hits it...

[Tue Mar 06 00:07:16 2012] : Tetka: laser cannons [1d20+5+0] => [20,5,0] = (25); damage [4d10+0] => [9,6,7,5,0] = (27)x2

[Tue Mar 06 00:07:29 2012] : Shi*tal: "Though if you want to man the sensors, whoever is gunning might need the extra intel."

[Tue Mar 06 00:08:07 2012] : Tetka: (27 times 2 is 54, so do we double 54?)

[Tue Mar 06 00:08:09 2012] : Tetka: (108 damage?)

[Tue Mar 06 00:08:10 2012] : Pedric: "Sounds good." He accesses the information on his computer and begins going to work.

[Tue Mar 06 00:09:10 2012] : Master_GM: The asteroid shakes back and forth...

[Tue Mar 06 00:09:50 2012] : Tetka: The ship's computers aren't reading the vessel as a vessel at all, so Tetka has to lock on himself. "Alright, let's see if I still got it..."

[Tue Mar 06 00:10:46 2012] : ** Shi*tal gives Pedric a final glance before concentrating on the sitrep readouts. **

[Tue Mar 06 00:10:47 2012] : Master_GM: unknown weapon: [1d20+4+0] => [4,4,0] = (8) damage [7d10*2] => 116

[Tue Mar 06 00:10:53 2012] : Pedric: (activating inspire confidence) "I don't know what's going on exactly, but you all have handled this before, right? Nothing new? Easy, I'm sure." He says trying his best to hold together.

[Tue Mar 06 00:11:33 2012] : ** Tetka does a barrel roll out of the way. "Ha! Got to do better than that." **

[Tue Mar 06 00:11:34 2012] : Master_GM: After making another pass around the Errant Star...

[Tue Mar 06 00:11:47 2012] : Master_GM: It begins a full retreat towards the planet...

[Tue Mar 06 00:12:35 2012] : Tetka: "Pursue, Captain?"

[Tue Mar 06 00:12:57 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Negative. I don't like the looks of this. We make for another system to restock and refuel."'

[Tue Mar 06 00:13:56 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Then again, there's really not anywhere else close enough to reach. What to do?"

[Tue Mar 06 00:14:02 2012] : Shi*tal: "Have you been making any sense out of the sensor readouts, Pedric?"

[Tue Mar 06 00:15:05 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "What's your assessment, Tetka?"

[Tue Mar 06 00:15:07 2012] : Pedric: He types away at the computer, trying to answer her question.

[Tue Mar 06 00:16:05 2012] : Tetka: "Not much choice. I don't know anywhere else close enough."

[Tue Mar 06 00:16:59 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh sighs, then says, "Very well. Pursue the target. We'll find out what this is, even if it kills us, I guess."

[Tue Mar 06 00:17:36 2012] : Tetka: "Don't worry. Nobody's killing us while I'm at the controls."

[Tue Mar 06 00:18:21 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: The intercom screeches once more as Arkoh speaks into it, "Attention. We are pursuing this vessel to attempt to get a better grasp of the situation. Keep your trigger fingers ready." The intercom is silent once again.

[Tue Mar 06 00:18:36 2012] : Tetka: He accelerates. "But if we give chase, we might want to take this thing out before it tells its friends on the ground, ah?"

[Tue Mar 06 00:18:50 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Accelerate to attack speed and blast it out of the sky."

[Tue Mar 06 00:19:59 2012] : Tetka: "Aye aye."

[Tue Mar 06 00:20:45 2012] : ** Shi*tal holds onto the console as the ship accelerates **

[Tue Mar 06 00:22:36 2012] : Master_GM:

The heroes begin to move through the murky orange atmosphere. The heroes give chase the asteroid takes evasive action against the pursuing heroes. But with the air thick with this orange air they lose sight of the vessel. You are given no choice but to find a place and land, flying through this orange fog cannot be safe.

[Tue Mar 06 00:22:59 2012] : Tetka: "Thing's faster than I thought."

[Tue Mar 06 00:23:18 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "We can't pursue it any further. Tetka, scan the surface for a safe place to land."

[Tue Mar 06 00:27:10 2012] : Pedric: (whispering): Pedric types away at his computer, trying to make sense of what he's seeing. "Well. This can't be right."

[Tue Mar 06 00:27:43 2012] : Shi*tal: (whispering): "What's that?"

[Tue Mar 06 00:28:21 2012] : Pedric: (whispering): "The sensors are telling me. It's organic. The object itself has signs of life?"

[Tue Mar 06 00:28:54 2012] : Shi*tal: (whispering): "What is is a buhdong or something?"

[Tue Mar 06 00:29:57 2012] : Pedric: (whispering): "I really have no idea. These are unlike anything I've ever heard of before. I'm saving these readings."

[Tue Mar 06 00:31:00 2012] : Shi*tal: (whispering): "Good idea... see what else you can get in the meantime."

[Tue Mar 06 00:31:27 2012] : Pedric: (whispering): He glances at her quickly, "I will."

[Tue Mar 06 00:34:29 2012] : Shi*tal: (whispering): "Too bad we don't have doc here. Sure he'd have something to say about these things."

[Tue Mar 06 00:35:25 2012] : Pedric: (whispering): "Indeed. We'll show them to him later." He seems absolutely perplexed by what he's seeing on screen.

[Tue Mar 06 00:38:38 2012] : ** Shi*tal glances over."We're apparently following the thing into the atmo, sure we'll find out more than we want to about it." **