FANDOM


Star Wars Legends: Vong Wars
VongWars
GM KTE "Master GM"
Era New Republic Era
Start Date 20 Feb, 2012; Restart 26 Sept 2015

[Mon Mar 12 19:25:10 2012] : Master_GM:

Last time, the heroes dealt with a few problems while on board of the Errant Star. Dropping out of hyperspace Tetka immediately notices that the planet is not right. The planet is suppose to be a lush green color not a murky orange. On further investigation it is revealed that there is a strange asteroid moving towards their ship. Moving closer it began to attack the ship, but the crew warded it off. It took off towards the planet and the crew followed suit. The strange vessal lost the crew in the murky fog.The heroes decided to take the ship to the ground in order to find out what is going on here...

[Mon Mar 12 19:26:04 2012] : ** Tetka tries to find a relatively safe-looking place to set down. **

[Mon Mar 12 19:26:28 2012] : Master_GM: He finds a wide open field that is a safe patch of ground to set down.

[Mon Mar 12 19:27:38 2012] : ** Tal climbs out of the gun well. "Is this planet suppose to be this orange...or foggy?" **

[Mon Mar 12 19:28:22 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "I don't think so...Tetka?"

[Mon Mar 12 19:29:00 2012] : Tetka: "We talked about this," he replies irritably. "Far as I know, the place has always been lush and green."

[Mon Mar 12 19:29:26 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "WE talked about this. They didn't hear it."

[Mon Mar 12 19:29:43 2012] : Tal: "What was that thing that attacked us?"

[Mon Mar 12 19:29:55 2012] : Tetka: "Don't know."

[Mon Mar 12 19:30:14 2012] : Tal: "It didn't show up on the radar as a ship for some reason. I had a hard time locking on."

[Mon Mar 12 19:30:26 2012] : Tetka: He opens his spacer chest, and lugs out a blaster rifle, loading two power packs into it.

[Mon Mar 12 19:30:31 2012] : ** Shi*tal is done in engineering so heads up to the cockpit.. "ARkoh, Pedric managed to get some readings off our 'friend' out there." **

[Mon Mar 12 19:30:57 2012] : Tetka: "The rich kid?" He seems surprised, maybe even impressed.

[Mon Mar 12 19:31:01 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: "This is most unusual. We should investigate, but after ensuring the air is safe."

[Mon Mar 12 19:31:15 2012] : Tal: "Is the air even safe?"

[Mon Mar 12 19:32:10 2012] : Shi*tal: "The ship was givng off a life sign. THe ship is alive."

[Mon Mar 12 19:32:19 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Oh really? What did they say?"

[Mon Mar 12 19:32:20 2012] : ** Mercy turns to look at Dr. Ralrarra "I can go outside and do a reading of the oxygen levels if you like" **

[Mon Mar 12 19:32:31 2012] : Tal: "So, then it is a space creature we have never seen before."

[Mon Mar 12 19:32:35 2012] : Tetka: "Hmph. Sure it is."

[Mon Mar 12 19:32:54 2012] : ** Shi*tal glances at the Wookie. "He managed to save the readings for you to look over doc." **

[Mon Mar 12 19:33:29 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra nods "Let me see them, please. I am more concearned with toxins in the air than low oxygen." **

[Mon Mar 12 19:34:23 2012] : ** Shi*tal stares blankly at Ralrarra obviously not understanding the series of roars and other gutteral sounds. **

[Mon Mar 12 19:34:39 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "He wants to see the readings."

[Mon Mar 12 19:34:56 2012] : Shi*tal: "Oh.. Well afraid you'll have to get them from Pedric."

[Mon Mar 12 19:35:43 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra gives Shi*tal a nod, and goes to find Pedric and look at these readings **

[Mon Mar 12 19:36:31 2012] : ** Tetka finishes checking over his gun, then takes a long swig of whiskey. **

[Mon Mar 12 19:36:37 2012] : Tal: "So, what does the ship sensors say about the air outside?"

[Mon Mar 12 19:37:02 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (That would be a UC check, right?)

[Mon Mar 12 19:37:17 2012] : Master_GM: Yeah, but you can take 10.

[Mon Mar 12 19:37:37 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 moves forward to the ship's console and presses a button. (take 10) **

[Mon Mar 12 19:39:12 2012] : Master_GM: (Sensors reads that the air is polluted with a compound has not been yet seen before. The air is not breathable, but it is not tosic to contact.)

[Mon Mar 12 19:39:57 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 turns around to face the crew "The air is polluted with an unknown compound. It is unbreathable, but is not corrosive to the skin **

[Mon Mar 12 19:40:32 2012] : Shi*tal: "So how many Vacuum masks do we have?"

[Mon Mar 12 19:40:33 2012] : Tal: "Do you have any breath masks?"

[Mon Mar 12 19:40:40 2012] : Shi*tal: er breath*

[Mon Mar 12 19:41:03 2012] : ** Tetka takes one more long swig of his bottle, then picks up the helmet that goes with his flight suit, and clips it on. **

[Mon Mar 12 19:41:56 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "We have two masks."

[Mon Mar 12 19:42:19 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (well, your decision was cute.... but it was WRONG)

[Mon Mar 12 19:42:37 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (Tradition demands that the captain, doctor, and someone entirely expendable go. Spyder today is your lucky day)

[Mon Mar 12 19:42:44 2012] : ** Shi*tal nods and says with a shrug. "I won't need one. My armor is vacuum tight." **

[Mon Mar 12 19:42:47 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (:D)

[Mon Mar 12 19:43:10 2012] : Tetka: "Same for my flight suit. Looks like Arkoh and Ralrarra."

[Mon Mar 12 19:43:16 2012] : Tetka: "Rich boy can watch the ship."

[Mon Mar 12 19:43:37 2012] : Tal: "It is probably best for Pedric and I to remain on board, anyway. Who knows what dangers lurk out there."

[Mon Mar 12 19:44:12 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Guard the ship well. If anything happens to her, I'm taking it out of your hides."

[Mon Mar 12 19:44:27 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: "In any case, we should not stray far."

[Mon Mar 12 19:44:44 2012] : ** Shi*tal smirks as she turns to leave and jumps as the doc suddenly reappears **

[Mon Mar 12 19:44:56 2012] : ** Tetka extends the ramp. "Let's go." **

[Mon Mar 12 19:45:27 2012] : ** Shi*tal heads to the cargo hold to put her armor on. **

[Mon Mar 12 19:45:51 2012] : Master_GM: "I don't know, we might just decide to steal it whiel you are away." Pedric says as he hears the last bit of information. He looks at the captain as he says it.

[Mon Mar 12 19:46:32 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "I'd like to see you try," Arkoh says casually as he heads down the ramp.

[Mon Mar 12 19:46:44 2012] : Pedric: "Have fun storming tha castle."

[Mon Mar 12 19:46:54 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 follows after the group, her eyes changing to a light orange, matching the general color of the planet. She stays close to Arkoh. "He won't steal the ship, he doesn't have a pilot" **

[Mon Mar 12 19:47:41 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra suits up, not having any fancy armor - but he has a nice black vest, with a bandolier over it, filled medical kits and healing impliments... as well as grenades. **

[Mon Mar 12 19:48:33 2012] : ** Shi*tal will join everyone several minute later doned in purple-black armor. While it could pass as regular light armor, the T-shape of the visor gives it away as Mandalorian design. With her rifle slung across her back she is an intimidating sight. **

[Mon Mar 12 19:49:26 2012] : Master_GM: You walk out into the field in which the Errant Star landed and it is deadly silent. The crew wades through the now brown looking stalk of grass that stand to be about knee height...

[Mon Mar 12 19:49:56 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: "We should take plant samples for examination later."

[Mon Mar 12 19:50:07 2012] : ** Tetka does a double take when he sees Shi'tal in her armor. He stares for a moment, then resumes what he was doing - but something seems to bother him. **

[Mon Mar 12 19:50:09 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 activates her automap reflexively, checking to see if there were life forms nearby among other things **

[Mon Mar 12 19:50:14 2012] : Pedric: "Wow, you clean up nice, Shi'tal." He comments as he watches her go watch her posterior as she exits.

[Mon Mar 12 19:50:57 2012] : Master_GM: SPY finds nothing alive anywhere on her automaps.

[Mon Mar 12 19:51:55 2012] : ** Shi*tal turns back to glance at Pedric a final time, her expression unknown to him, before giving him a final wave in farewell. Once off the ship she bends down, pulling at the dead grass, crumbling it in her hands. Having grown up on a farm the action came naturally to her. **

[Mon Mar 12 19:52:04 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (what about that other stuff? Anything impenetrable by my scans nearby other than our ship? Afterall, you don't find a blackhole by seeing it. It sucks in light. You find it from the space where light is missing. I nsuch a way, I could spot the enemy ship if it was close :P)

[Mon Mar 12 19:53:08 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra wraps some of the grass in a bundle of gauze, taping it up so it didn't become damaged, or contaimnate other supplies, and slips it into his badolieer. **

[Mon Mar 12 19:53:16 2012] : Master_GM: SPY finds nothing in the current proxcimity.

[Mon Mar 12 19:53:59 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (:| k. Remember it's actively scanning now, so as we go along, if anything withing 12 squares pops up, you know who to PM :P)

[Mon Mar 12 19:55:11 2012] : ** Shi*tal stands up staring out across the field. "Which way are we heading?" **

[Mon Mar 12 19:55:26 2012] : Master_GM: The group follows after SPY and Arkoh as the lead the way. With SPY actively scanning the area. They move into the woods which is equally silent...

[Mon Mar 12 19:56:47 2012] : ** Shi*tal tries to keep her bearings with her survival training also using it to make sure they avoid any natural hazards **

[Mon Mar 12 19:56:58 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: Her eyes grow to a deep yellow. "Cap'n, I'm getting an energy reading. There is a station North from here." she said eagerly. "If I'm not mistaken, it appears as if it has living quarters equipped"

[Mon Mar 12 19:57:21 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Good. We need some supplies if we plan on going anywhere after this."

[Mon Mar 12 19:57:53 2012] : Master_GM: The group moves through the woods further north...

[Mon Mar 12 19:57:58 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "On your guard. We don't know what kind of reception we'll get."

[Mon Mar 12 19:58:16 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: "Hopefully, it'll be friendlier than that strange, aggressive asteroid!"

[Mon Mar 12 19:58:18 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra nods, holding his sword at the ready **

[Mon Mar 12 19:58:58 2012] : ** Shi*tal nods, pulling out her rifle into a ready position. Habitually she checks the power setting. **

[Mon Mar 12 19:59:03 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: Her eyes change to a dark red "Halt! I'm sensing five life forms! They're coming toward us on all sides!"

[Mon Mar 12 19:59:36 2012] : ** Tetka raises his rifle. **

[Mon Mar 12 19:59:54 2012] : Master_GM: Stealth: (hidden roll)

[Mon Mar 12 20:00:01 2012] : ** Shi*tal glances around for cover and the unknowns **

[Mon Mar 12 20:00:14 2012] : Shi*tal: Perception: [1d20+9+0] => [6,9,0] = (15)

[Mon Mar 12 20:00:28 2012] : Shi*tal: (( that's the 2nd 6 in a row tonight.. ))

[Mon Mar 12 20:00:49 2012] : Tetka: Perception: [1d20+10+0] => [1,10,0] = (11)

[Mon Mar 12 20:00:53 2012] : Tetka: (Haha, wow)

[Mon Mar 12 20:00:58 2012] : Shi*tal: (( oh.. +2 with my armor and ignore low-light ))

[Mon Mar 12 20:01:06 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: Percetpion [1d20+8] => [20,8] = (28)

[Mon Mar 12 20:01:07 2012] : Shi*tal: hmm

[Mon Mar 12 20:01:08 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Perception: [1d20+3+1+5] => [12,3,1,5] = (21)

[Mon Mar 12 20:01:15 2012] : Shi*tal: (( do I want to try rerolling ))

[Mon Mar 12 20:01:22 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: Perception: [1d20+11+0] => [16,11,0] = (27)

[Mon Mar 12 20:01:35 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (No need. One of us saw them surely, and we'll point them out :) )

[Mon Mar 12 20:01:35 2012] : Master_GM: The woods are silent still...

[Mon Mar 12 20:01:41 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (D:)

[Mon Mar 12 20:01:50 2012] : Tetka: (On the plus side, there are far worse things for me to roll a natural 1 on...)

[Mon Mar 12 20:02:22 2012] : Tetka: (even Ralrarra with his 28 doesn't notice them?)

[Mon Mar 12 20:03:16 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: "Be prepared, they're almost here!"

[Mon Mar 12 20:03:18 2012] : Shi*tal: (( Spy got a 27 ))

[Mon Mar 12 20:04:13 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra moves to protect the rest of the group, shifting both hands to his weapons **

[Mon Mar 12 20:04:15 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 looks around curiously, not seeing anything with her eyes "My scanners indicate that they're right on top of us!" **

[Mon Mar 12 20:04:30 2012] : ** Shi*tal decides to look up into the trees **

[Mon Mar 12 20:04:40 2012] : Shi*tal: (( no one ever looks up.. ))

[Mon Mar 12 20:04:45 2012] : Master_GM: Out of the woods burst five ugly humanoid creatures. They look to have decaying flesh hanging off of their bodies, their torso looks to be made of some creature. In their hands they each seem to be carrying a serpent. "Do-ro'ik vong pratte." One yells...

[Mon Mar 12 20:05:19 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (ok, Let me look what my DC for translator is again)

[Mon Mar 12 20:05:49 2012] : Tetka: (I don't have a fancy armored token, so just pretend he's wearing space helmet)

[Mon Mar 12 20:06:18 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (DC 10. It says I roll an intelligence check. So that's a 20 with my INT modifier?)

[Mon Mar 12 20:06:36 2012] : Master_GM: Yes.

[Mon Mar 12 20:06:51 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: [1d20+2] => [17,2] = (19)

[Mon Mar 12 20:07:20 2012] : Shi*tal: nm

[Mon Mar 12 20:07:44 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 checks her database for the stange, foreign language of the creatures. Identifying it successfully, she translates **

[Mon Mar 12 20:09:31 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 her eyes deepend in their shade of red. "Cap'n, these creatures are issuing a war cry. Would you like me to attempt to reason wit hthem? **

[Mon Mar 12 20:10:00 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "I doubt it will do much good, but try it anyway."

[Mon Mar 12 20:10:07 2012] : Master_GM: Where is the Doctor's Mini?

[Mon Mar 12 20:11:39 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: uses the simplistic mishmash of languages her translator has recognised. "We come in peace and do not wish to fight."

[Mon Mar 12 20:12:49 2012] : Master_GM: Upon seeing SPY moving to talk to them. The one closest seeing it, his eyes widens in horror. He screams something in his native tongue and moves to attack SPY...

[Mon Mar 12 20:12:56 2012] : Master_GM:

Starting Round # 1 [D20]

[Mon Mar 12 20:12:57 2012] : Master_GM: Roll New Initiatives

[Mon Mar 12 20:13:05 2012] : Shi*tal: Shi'tal [1d20+5] => [19,5] = (24) init

[Mon Mar 12 20:13:06 2012] : Master_GM: Shi'tal added to list at init count 24 !

[Mon Mar 12 20:13:07 2012] : Master_GM: Unknown Species added to list at init count 12 !

[Mon Mar 12 20:13:08 2012] : Master_GM: Unknown Species [1d20+8] => [4,8] = (12) init

[Mon Mar 12 20:13:19 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: Initiative: [1d20+11+0] => [19,11,0] = (30)

[Mon Mar 12 20:13:21 2012] : Tetka: Tetka [1d20+12] => [20,12] = (32) init

[Mon Mar 12 20:13:22 2012] : Master_GM: Tetka added to list at init count 32 !

[Mon Mar 12 20:13:40 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh Osoran [1d20+11] => [19,11] = (30) init

[Mon Mar 12 20:13:42 2012] : Master_GM: Arkoh Osoran added to list at init count 30 !

[Mon Mar 12 20:13:51 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: Ralrarra [1d20+9] => [10,9] = (19) init

[Mon Mar 12 20:13:53 2012] : Master_GM: Ralrarra added to list at init count 19 !

[Mon Mar 12 20:14:00 2012] : Master_GM:

1) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [32] Tetka

(on deck: [30] Arkoh Osoran )

[Mon Mar 12 20:14:37 2012] : Tetka: "Don't think they want to talk," Tetka remarks, as he fires a bolt off at one of the charging monsters.

[Mon Mar 12 20:14:45 2012] : Master_GM: It should be in your combat section.

[Mon Mar 12 20:14:51 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: SPYDER-SP4 [1d20+11] => [17,11] = (28) init

[Mon Mar 12 20:14:52 2012] : Master_GM: SPYDER-SP4 added to list at init count 28 !

[Mon Mar 12 20:14:53 2012] : Tetka: Heavy blaster rifle: [1d20+8+0] => [6,8,0] = (14) damage [3d10+6] => [1,10,6,6] = (23)

[Mon Mar 12 20:15:12 2012] : Master_GM: (GM Whisper:) Yes the trees and busshes.

[Mon Mar 12 20:15:21 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: "They appear to think I'm an abomination! I'm sorry captain, I don't believe they will listen to me"

[Mon Mar 12 20:16:53 2012] : Tetka: [1d6] => [3] = (3)

[Mon Mar 12 20:17:00 2012] : Tetka: (17 hit?)

[Mon Mar 12 20:17:12 2012] : Master_GM: The creature pushes the arms of Tetka to make him miss the shot making sure not to touch actual weapon.

[Mon Mar 12 20:17:26 2012] : Tetka: (I guess 17 doesn't hit.)

[Mon Mar 12 20:17:44 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (doesn't appear as much. Want to swift or move?)

[Mon Mar 12 20:18:05 2012] : Master_GM: (Wow, really read up on combat...)

[Mon Mar 12 20:18:09 2012] : Tetka: (Nothing to do, and I don't want to provoke an AoO)

[Mon Mar 12 20:18:10 2012] : Master_GM: (I am impressed.)

[Mon Mar 12 20:18:14 2012] : Tetka: (So no)

[Mon Mar 12 20:18:21 2012] : Tetka: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 20:18:22 2012] : Master_GM:

2) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [30] Arkoh Osoran

(on deck: [28] SPYDER-SP4 )

[Mon Mar 12 20:19:32 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh attempts to fire off a shot at one of them.

[Mon Mar 12 20:19:39 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Modified Hold-Out Blaster: [1d20+7] => [5,7] = (12) damage [3d4+8] => [3,2,4,8] = (17)

[Mon Mar 12 20:21:40 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 20:21:40 2012] : Master_GM:

3) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [28] SPYDER-SP4

(on deck: [24] Shi'tal )

[Mon Mar 12 20:23:06 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 raises her arm, aiming at the creature standing closest to Arkoh, and shoots with one of her pistols. **

[Mon Mar 12 20:23:15 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: Blaster Pistol 1: [1d20+6++1] => [14,6,1] = (21) damage [3d6+0] => [1,3,5,0] = (9)

[Mon Mar 12 20:26:06 2012] : Master_GM: You hit.

[Mon Mar 12 20:26:14 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 20:26:15 2012] : Master_GM:

4) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [24] Shi'tal

(on deck: [19] Ralrarra )

[Mon Mar 12 20:26:15 2012] : Master_GM: But no killing.

[Mon Mar 12 20:26:21 2012] : ** Shi*tal takes careful aim at their assailent in front of her (5) issuing a warcry of her own, "Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur!" (( Today is a good day for someone else to die )) **

[Mon Mar 12 20:26:27 2012] : Shi*tal: Hvy Blaster Rifle (aiming): [1d20+7+1+3+0] => [3,7,1,3,0] = (14); damage [4d10+3+1] => [3,10,10,7,3,1] = (34) (-5 to DT, ignore concealment)

[Mon Mar 12 20:27:12 2012] : Shi*tal: wth.. DP it

[Mon Mar 12 20:27:24 2012] : Shi*tal: 68 dmg

[Mon Mar 12 20:28:14 2012] : Master_GM: Aiming straight for the chest Shi'tal drops the attacker with deadly accuracy.

[Mon Mar 12 20:28:32 2012] : Shi*tal: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 20:28:34 2012] : Master_GM:

5) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [19] Ralrarra

(on deck: [12] Unknown Species )

[Mon Mar 12 20:29:54 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra moves fowrd to protect Tetka (target of Harm's Way), bringing his sword down on the creature attacking him **

[Mon Mar 12 20:30:14 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: [1d20+9] => [1,9] = (10) [2d10+13] => [3,1,13] = (17) , +5 against damage threshold

[Mon Mar 12 20:30:22 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 20:30:23 2012] : Master_GM:

6) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [12] Unknown Species

(on deck: [32] Tetka )

[Mon Mar 12 20:31:32 2012] : Master_GM: Shi'tal drops to one knee as the attacker is almost upon her. The creature leaps towards her, but she waits for the perfect shot. She finds it and not a second too late. Nailing the creature in the head the creature is jerked back and lands to the ground with a charred nub where its head use to be.

[Mon Mar 12 20:34:08 2012] : Master_GM: The creature moves out of the way of Ralrarra's wide and wild swing. Seeing the bigger creature moving up to protect the smaller one he takes his serpent like creature and attempts to stab Ralrarra with it...

[Mon Mar 12 20:34:35 2012] : Master_GM: unknown melee weapon: [1d20+6+0] => [9,6,0] = (15) damage [1d8+6] => [8,6] = (14)

[Mon Mar 12 20:35:05 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra easily bats the attack aside with his sword, roaring back at the aggressor **

[Mon Mar 12 20:35:29 2012] : Master_GM: Two creatures quickly move in on SPY with fury the like have not been seen.

[Mon Mar 12 20:35:59 2012] : Master_GM: unknown melee weapon: [1d20+6+0] => [6,6,0] = (12) Aid another

[Mon Mar 12 20:36:07 2012] : Master_GM: unknown melee weapon: [1d20+6+2] => [3,6,2] = (11) damage [1d8+6] => [4,6] = (10)

[Mon Mar 12 20:36:51 2012] : Master_GM: The last one moves in on Shi'tal with anger clear on its face.

[Mon Mar 12 20:36:56 2012] : Master_GM: unknown melee weapon: [1d20+6+0] => [19,6,0] = (25) damage [1d8+6] => [1,6] = (7)

[Mon Mar 12 20:37:26 2012] : Master_GM: Does that hit?

[Mon Mar 12 20:37:58 2012] : ** Shi*tal dropped to one knee, she's unable to quickly jump out of the range of the staff in time, it knicking her armor. **

[Mon Mar 12 20:38:26 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 spins gracefully out of the way, her red eyes flashing firecly **

[Mon Mar 12 20:39:15 2012] : Tetka: (The last one was after Shi'tal, and I'm thinking that probably wouldn't hit either)

[Mon Mar 12 20:39:29 2012] : Master_GM: You also are poisoned...

[Mon Mar 12 20:39:49 2012] : Master_GM: You move -1 persistant on the CT.

[Mon Mar 12 20:40:30 2012] : Master_GM:

End of Round

Starting Round # 2

[Mon Mar 12 20:40:31 2012] : Master_GM:

1) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [32] Tetka

(on deck: [30] Arkoh Osoran )

[Mon Mar 12 20:41:40 2012] : Tetka: Tetka steps out from behind Ralrarra, rifle at the ready, having taken a moment to overcome to surprise of the ambush.

[Mon Mar 12 20:41:47 2012] : Tetka: Heavy blaster rifle: [1d20+8+0] => [12,8,0] = (20) damage [3d10+6] => [7,5,6,6] = (24)

[Mon Mar 12 20:42:05 2012] : Tetka: (Attacking 3)

[Mon Mar 12 20:43:50 2012] : Master_GM: Tetka hits the target causing it to hold onto its side. It grits its teeth in pain but looks like it tries not to let the wound effect its determination.

[Mon Mar 12 20:45:09 2012] : Tetka: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 20:45:10 2012] : Master_GM:

2) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [30] Arkoh Osoran

(on deck: [28] SPYDER-SP4 )

[Mon Mar 12 20:46:10 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (I guess I'll take a shot at the one right across from me)

[Mon Mar 12 20:46:18 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Modified Hold-Out Blaster: [1d20+7] => [7,7] = (14) damage [3d4+8] => [3,4,3,8] = (18)

[Mon Mar 12 20:46:22 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: FAIL

[Mon Mar 12 20:46:27 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 20:46:28 2012] : Master_GM:

3) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [28] SPYDER-SP4

(on deck: [24] Shi'tal )

[Mon Mar 12 20:47:33 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 turns her attention to a new enemy, seeing that three of her comrades were focusing on one enemy, and aims her gun at Unknown number 2, letting loose two quick shots with her pistol **

[Mon Mar 12 20:47:44 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: Blaster Pistol 1: [1d20+6+-1] => [8,6,-1] = (13) damage [3d6+0] => [5,2,2,0] = (9)

[Mon Mar 12 20:48:53 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: [1d6] => [3] = (3)

[Mon Mar 12 20:49:00 2012] : Master_GM: Still will miss.

[Mon Mar 12 20:49:06 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (D:)

[Mon Mar 12 20:49:10 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 20:49:11 2012] : Master_GM:

4) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [24] Shi'tal

(on deck: [19] Ralrarra )

[Mon Mar 12 20:49:13 2012] : ** Shi*tal let's out an exclamation of victory "Oya!" as she cleanly blasts through her would be assailant's head. Her victory comes too soon as another assailant approaches, striking her in the ribs. What might have been a glancing blow turns deadly as a poison enters her system. "Their staffs are poisoned," she says, the warning too late for her. Turning to her attacker (1), she again takes careful aim her vision slowly becoming blurred by the poison coursing through her. **

[Mon Mar 12 20:49:16 2012] : Shi*tal: Hvy Blaster Rifle (aiming): [1d20+7+1+3+-1] => [1,7,1,3,-1] = (11); damage [4d10+3+1] => [1,3,6,8,3,1] = (22) (-5 to DT, ignore concealment)

[Mon Mar 12 20:49:46 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Be careful not to let them strike you!"

[Mon Mar 12 20:50:21 2012] : Tetka: "Hey, rug, go see if you can help the kid. I've got this one."

[Mon Mar 12 20:52:17 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: "Our doctor is the best, their poison will be forgotten soon after we kill them all!"

[Mon Mar 12 20:52:18 2012] : ** Tetka stares into the alien's eyes, rifle trained on him, waiting for the right opportunity. **

[Mon Mar 12 20:52:18 2012] : Master_GM: Shi'tal shot goes a little wild with the poison slowing down her reaction time.

[Mon Mar 12 20:52:33 2012] : Shi*tal: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 20:52:35 2012] : Master_GM:

5) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [19] Ralrarra

(on deck: [12] Unknown Species )

[Mon Mar 12 20:53:14 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra takes another swing at the creature in front of him, not wanting to drop his guard... **

[Mon Mar 12 20:53:20 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: [1d20+9] => [6,9] = (15) [2d10+13] => [7,8,13] = (28) , +5 against damage threshold

[Mon Mar 12 20:53:42 2012] : Tetka: (FP might help that one)

[Mon Mar 12 20:53:57 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: [1d6] => [6] = (6) FP screw it, 7 left...

[Mon Mar 12 20:54:13 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: [1d20+8] => [12,8] = (20) [1d20+8] => [20,8] = (28) persuasion if that beats damage threshold

[Mon Mar 12 20:54:44 2012] : Master_GM: The creature attempts to get under Ralrarra's blade, but with the forces guidance Ralrarra hits his mark...

[Mon Mar 12 20:55:30 2012] : Master_GM: The creature falls back, only in its last moments it knew to fear a Wookiee, but only know it is too late.

[Mon Mar 12 20:55:39 2012] : Master_GM: know*now

[Mon Mar 12 20:55:53 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra then moves to defend Shi*tal, protecting her from harm (Harm's Way) **

[Mon Mar 12 20:55:57 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 20:55:58 2012] : Master_GM:

6) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [12] Unknown Species

(on deck: [32] Tetka )

[Mon Mar 12 20:56:23 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: "I suggest you move AWAY from those under my care!"

[Mon Mar 12 20:57:07 2012] : Master_GM: The creature near Shi'tal continues to attack her, only to be interrupted by the Wookiee moving in to protect her...

[Mon Mar 12 20:57:19 2012] : Master_GM: unknown melee weapon: [1d20+6+0] => [10,6,0] = (16) damage [1d8+6] => [2,6] = (8)

[Mon Mar 12 20:58:14 2012] : Master_GM: The Wookiee moves as the moves in for an overhead blow. The doctor pushes the arms of the assailant out of the path for Shi'tal...

[Mon Mar 12 20:58:40 2012] : Master_GM: The other two creatures continue to attack the droid with seething hatred...

[Mon Mar 12 20:58:52 2012] : Master_GM: unknown melee weapon: [1d20+6+0] => [17,6,0] = (23) damage [1d8+6] => [8,6] = (14)

[Mon Mar 12 20:58:53 2012] : Master_GM: unknown melee weapon: [1d20+6+0] => [3,6,0] = (9) damage [1d8+6] => [6,6] = (12)

[Mon Mar 12 20:59:29 2012] : Master_GM:

End of Round

Starting Round # 3

[Mon Mar 12 20:59:30 2012] : Master_GM:

1) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [32] Tetka

(on deck: [30] Arkoh Osoran )

[Mon Mar 12 21:00:16 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (The first one hits) SPY whirs loudly as a staff smashes into her, whirling away a little just in time to be missed by the second attack "OW!" she cries out, despite not feeling any pain

[Mon Mar 12 21:01:03 2012] : ** Tetka glances down at the wookiee's handiwork, nudging the corpse with his boot, impressed. SPY's cry of pain draws his attention, and he decides to defend the bucket, raising his rifle again to blast the creature across from him. (Attacking 2) **

[Mon Mar 12 21:01:11 2012] : Tetka: Heavy blaster rifle: [1d20+8+0] => [15,8,0] = (23) damage [3d10+6] => [6,10,5,6] = (27)

[Mon Mar 12 21:01:36 2012] : Tetka: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 21:01:37 2012] : Master_GM:

2) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [30] Arkoh Osoran

(on deck: [28] SPYDER-SP4 )

[Mon Mar 12 21:02:31 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh aims for one of the two creatures attacking SPY

[Mon Mar 12 21:02:33 2012] : Tetka: (Yeah, and probably sent it once down the condition track)

[Mon Mar 12 21:03:21 2012] : Tetka: (Which one, Arkoh? The one I just hit, or the other one?)

[Mon Mar 12 21:03:34 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: The one you just hit.

[Mon Mar 12 21:03:42 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Modified Hold-Out Blaster: [1d20+7+1] => [15,7,1] = (23) damage [3d4+8+1] => [2,3,2,8,1] = (16)

[Mon Mar 12 21:04:06 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 21:04:08 2012] : Master_GM:

3) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [28] SPYDER-SP4

(on deck: [24] Shi'tal )

[Mon Mar 12 21:04:43 2012] : Master_GM: The creature is pretty scourched and is looking like it is attempt to hold on to life...

[Mon Mar 12 21:05:09 2012] : Master_GM: *attempting

[Mon Mar 12 21:05:34 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 aims her pistol at the struggling creature and lets off two shots again in his direction **

[Mon Mar 12 21:05:44 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: Blaster Pistol 1: [1d20+6+-1] => [20,6,-1] = (25) damage [3d6+0] => [5,5,1,0] = (11)

[Mon Mar 12 21:05:58 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: Extra die of damag

[Mon Mar 12 21:06:02 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: [1d6] => [3] = (3)

[Mon Mar 12 21:06:56 2012] : Shi*tal: (( 28 dmg! ))

[Mon Mar 12 21:07:35 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 21:07:36 2012] : Master_GM:

4) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [24] Shi'tal

(on deck: [19] Ralrarra )

[Mon Mar 12 21:07:37 2012] : Master_GM: SPY computer system searches over the creature with lightning speed determining a weak point that will topple over the creature. Searching, searching, searching. Weakness found. The shot is fired and the creature falls to its death.

[Mon Mar 12 21:07:51 2012] : Master_GM: *SPY's

[Mon Mar 12 21:07:52 2012] : ** Shi*tal was prepared to dodge out of the way of her assailants next blow, this time prepared, but finds their Wookie doctor had intercepted the blow meant for her, pushing it away. "Thanks doc," she says, and unperterbed takes another carefully aimed shot, trying to work through her hazy vision in the process. **

[Mon Mar 12 21:08:01 2012] : Shi*tal: Hvy Blaster Rifle (aiming): [1d20+7+1+3+-1] => [5,7,1,3,-1] = (15); damage [4d10+3+1] => [4,5,5,6,3,1] = (24) (-5 to DT, ignore concealment)

[Mon Mar 12 21:08:07 2012] : Shi*tal: .. fp

[Mon Mar 12 21:08:11 2012] : Shi*tal: [1d6] => [2] = (2)

[Mon Mar 12 21:08:13 2012] : Shi*tal: grr

[Mon Mar 12 21:08:15 2012] : Shi*tal: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 21:08:17 2012] : Master_GM:

5) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [19] Ralrarra

(on deck: [12] Unknown Species )

[Mon Mar 12 21:08:59 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: [1d20+9] => [11,9] = (20) [2d10+13] => [10,8,13] = (31) , +5 against damage threshold

[Mon Mar 12 21:09:40 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra puts the pressure on the creature in front of him, swinging his sword in precise, terrible blows, roaring like a madwookie as he does. If his blade won't scare these attackers, surely his voice will.**

[Mon Mar 12 21:09:46 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: [1d20+8] => [8,8] = (16) [1d20+8] => [5,8] = (13) persuasion if that beats damage threshold

[Mon Mar 12 21:10:16 2012] : Master_GM: The persuasion is agains tthe creatures Will?

[Mon Mar 12 21:12:07 2012] : Master_GM: The Wookiee is an awe-some creature to see in a passionate battle. Even these veteran warriors can fear it might when it strikes the creature is overcome with fear...

[Mon Mar 12 21:13:38 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra steps back, seeing as this adversary is defeated, he moves to defend SPY, rushing p to the last foe's face and giving a mighty roar (Harm's Way on SPY) **

[Mon Mar 12 21:13:43 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 21:13:43 2012] : Master_GM:

6) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [12] Unknown Species

(on deck: [32] Tetka )

[Mon Mar 12 21:14:25 2012] : Master_GM: The creature no longer willing to fight fleds the area into the woods to take cover...

[Mon Mar 12 21:14:54 2012] : Shi*tal: (( I have MA can i take AOO? ))

[Mon Mar 12 21:15:06 2012] : Master_GM: Yes

[Mon Mar 12 21:15:11 2012] : Shi*tal: combat gloves: [1d20+5+-1] => [2,5,-1] = (6); damage [1d6+4] => [4,4] = (8)

[Mon Mar 12 21:15:17 2012] : Shi*tal: (( lol ))

[Mon Mar 12 21:16:12 2012] : Shi*tal: (( *bets head against desk* ))

[Mon Mar 12 21:16:36 2012] : Master_GM: The last creature left sees the Wookiee scare away the last of his men. He quickly pulls out a jelly-like creature off of its belt and throws it at the Wookiee...

[Mon Mar 12 21:16:47 2012] : Master_GM: unknown ranged jelly-like weapon: [1d20+5+0] => [19,5,0] = (24) Make a grapple check against the attack result, if failed the target is unable to move from their current spot. They also recieve a -2 to all attacks and are considered flat-footed. This lasts for three rounds.

[Mon Mar 12 21:17:01 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: [1d20+9] => [2,9] = (11) grapple

[Mon Mar 12 21:18:06 2012] : Master_GM: The creature moves away from the Wookiee...

[Mon Mar 12 21:18:14 2012] : Master_GM: This allows an AoO.

[Mon Mar 12 21:18:34 2012] : Master_GM: From the Wookiee only...

[Mon Mar 12 21:18:35 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (Flat footed, so no AoO from me)

[Mon Mar 12 21:18:42 2012] : Master_GM: Oh, right

[Mon Mar 12 21:19:34 2012] : Master_GM: Ralrarra is trapped [12] => 12 effect 3

[Mon Mar 12 21:19:34 2012] : Master_GM: *Ralrarra is trapped effect added to list at init count 13, lasting 3 round(s) !

[Mon Mar 12 21:19:43 2012] : Master_GM:

End of Round

Starting Round # 4

[Mon Mar 12 21:19:45 2012] : Master_GM:

1) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [32] Tetka

(on deck: [30] Arkoh Osoran )

[Mon Mar 12 21:20:15 2012] : Alicia: (whispering to GM) so has the guy completely disappeared or can I take a final shot since I ignore concealment?

[Mon Mar 12 21:20:52 2012] : Tetka: Heavy blaster rifle: [1d20+8+0] => [16,8,0] = (24) damage [3d10+6] => [1,2,6,6] = (15)

[Mon Mar 12 21:21:50 2012] : Tetka: Tetka grazes him with a quick shot from his rifle, then runs up to try and take his attention off of the droid.

[Mon Mar 12 21:21:53 2012] : Tetka: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 21:21:54 2012] : Master_GM:

2) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [30] Arkoh Osoran

(on deck: [28] SPYDER-SP4 )

[Mon Mar 12 21:23:06 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh aims carefully so not to hit his allies (Precise Shot), then fires.

[Mon Mar 12 21:23:10 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Modified Hold-Out Blaster: [1d20+7+1] => [14,7,1] = (22) damage [3d4+8+1] => [1,2,3,8,1] = (15)

[Mon Mar 12 21:23:37 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 21:23:38 2012] : Master_GM:

3) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [28] SPYDER-SP4

(on deck: [24] Shi'tal )

[Mon Mar 12 21:24:52 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 aims her gun at the remaining hostile and shoots two rapid shots at the foe **

[Mon Mar 12 21:25:09 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: Blaster Pistol 1: [1d20+6+-1] => [6,6,-1] = (11) damage [4d6+0] => [3,4,2,3,0] = (12)

[Mon Mar 12 21:25:25 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 21:25:26 2012] : Master_GM:

4) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [24] Shi'tal

(on deck: [19] Ralrarra )

[Mon Mar 12 21:25:31 2012] : ** Shi*tal takes a final swing at her adversary as it tries to make a getaway. From her unbalance position her jab misses and she watches with annoyance as it flees into the woods. Taking a knee to help steady herself she takes a final shot. **

[Mon Mar 12 21:25:37 2012] : Shi*tal: Hvy Blaster Rifle (aiming): [1d20+7+1+3+-1] => [19,7,1,3,-1] = (29); damage [4d10+3+1] => [6,4,5,3,3,1] = (22) (-5 to DT, ignore concealment)

[Mon Mar 12 21:27:09 2012] : Master_GM: The creature fleeing deeper in the woods suddenly drops to the ground as Shi'tal can see through her scope. The creature does not look to be getting up.

[Mon Mar 12 21:27:15 2012] : Shi*tal: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 21:27:17 2012] : Master_GM:

5) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [19] Ralrarra

(on deck: [12] Unknown Species )

[Mon Mar 12 21:30:08 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: [1d20+9] => [12,9] = (21) grapple

[Mon Mar 12 21:30:51 2012] : Master_GM: Dr. Ralrarra sturggles with the jelly like substance...

[Mon Mar 12 21:31:00 2012] : Master_GM: *struggles

[Mon Mar 12 21:31:08 2012] : Master_GM: But it will not let him go.

[Mon Mar 12 21:31:20 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra roars as he triesto break free, without much luck **

[Mon Mar 12 21:31:22 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 21:31:23 2012] : Master_GM:

6) EFFECT: [13] *Ralrarra is trapped : 2 round(s) remaining.

[Mon Mar 12 21:31:28 2012] : Master_GM:

7) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [12] Unknown Species

(on deck: [32] Tetka )

[Mon Mar 12 21:32:15 2012] : Master_GM: The creature withdraws from Tetka and SPY...

[Mon Mar 12 21:34:03 2012] : Master_GM: It looks battered, but seems to be catching a second wind. Seeing that the battle is lost he decides it would be better to report his fight than to die in battle just yet the begins to take off...

[Mon Mar 12 21:34:43 2012] : Master_GM:

End of Round

Starting Round # 5

[Mon Mar 12 21:34:44 2012] : Master_GM:

1) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [32] Tetka

(on deck: [30] Arkoh Osoran )

[Mon Mar 12 21:35:09 2012] : Tetka: Not willing to let the thing flee, Tetka runs out after it.

[Mon Mar 12 21:36:07 2012] : Tetka: Heavy blaster rifle: [1d20+8+0] => [5,8,0] = (13) damage [3d10+6] => [6,3,3,6] = (18)

[Mon Mar 12 21:37:37 2012] : Master_GM: Yeah you would be hard pressed not to be point blank really.

[Mon Mar 12 21:37:51 2012] : Master_GM: I don't know why Saga does it this way...

[Mon Mar 12 21:37:51 2012] : Tetka: (Screw it, what else would I spend a DP on? I'll blow it.)

[Mon Mar 12 21:39:57 2012] : Master_GM: The is nailed and lands face first into the dirt. His body slides a few inches before it skids to a stop. The creature lays motionless

[Mon Mar 12 21:40:26 2012] : Master_GM: *creature

[Mon Mar 12 21:40:50 2012] : Master_GM: Clearing Initiative List !

[Mon Mar 12 21:41:16 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 consults her automap to see if there are any more nearby hidden lifeforms **

[Mon Mar 12 21:41:19 2012] : Shi*tal: "Nice shot,' she comments from behind them as she moves to check out the corpse of the closest of their adversaries, nudging the staff with the butt of her rifle

[Mon Mar 12 21:42:07 2012] : Master_GM: The staff wiggles around like a flailing worm. Then it stiffens.

[Mon Mar 12 21:42:12 2012] : Tetka: Tetka raises his rifle, aiming through the scope. If he misses this, the enemy could run back and alert the rest of its forces. For a moment, he's in the jungles of Felucia, aiming down the barrel of his gun at a fleeing scout. Another moment, he's in the streets of a city, drawing a bead on a discovered turncoat who'd been spying for the other side. The last moment, he's on a strange world, aiming a more primitive weapon at a bizarre creature with a haunting voice... Then, each of those times, he fires. One shot, one kill.

[Mon Mar 12 21:42:21 2012] : Tetka: When he lowers the gun, the one in front of him is dead too.

[Mon Mar 12 21:42:56 2012] : Tetka: "Hmph," is the only response he has to Shi'tal's compliment.

[Mon Mar 12 21:43:06 2012] : Tetka: "Get the rug to check you out."

[Mon Mar 12 21:43:25 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra is still struggling and roaring, trying to break out of this damn trap **

[Mon Mar 12 21:43:35 2012] : Master_GM: The jelly slowly slides off of Ralrarra and he finds that he is loose.

[Mon Mar 12 21:44:03 2012] : Tetka: He slings the rifle over his shoulder, then walks over to look at SPY, pulling the toolkit off of his utility belt.

[Mon Mar 12 21:44:07 2012] : Shi*tal: "Curious.." she says, before she stands up. "It's going to have to wait... Not like he can administer to me in this goup without me suffocating."

[Mon Mar 12 21:44:18 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Everyone ok?"

[Mon Mar 12 21:44:25 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: Her eyes change from a dark red to a deep, pleased purple. "There are no more enemies showing up on my scan, Cap'n, we're out of trouble for now. I have sustained a bit of damage, but I can wait for repairs until we find a shelter. We should not stay exposed longer than we need to"

[Mon Mar 12 21:44:57 2012] : Tetka: He assesses the damage. (How long would it take for me to try and repair her?)

[Mon Mar 12 21:45:24 2012] : ** Shi*tal moves to Arhoh, drawing her blaster pistol from its holster at her hip. "Here.. this will serve you better than that bebee gun of yours." **

[Mon Mar 12 21:45:24 2012] : Master_GM: One hour of work...

[Mon Mar 12 21:46:21 2012] : Tetka: "Not critical, but we should get it fixed. Let's get to that place you mentioned."

[Mon Mar 12 21:46:37 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra brushes the rest of the jelly off of him, turning to the rest of the group, looking quite upset. "This does not bode well. Who were these people?" **

[Mon Mar 12 21:47:04 2012] : ** Tetka walks over to one of the aliens and examines it more closely. **

[Mon Mar 12 21:47:16 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Each attempt is like an hour of work isn't it? and each attempt is my level repaired, so six. if you'd be trying to repair me to full, it would take 24 HP to get me to full, so that's 4 attempts, so it'll take 4 hours to fix me)

[Mon Mar 12 21:47:17 2012] : Tetka: He tries picking up one of their weird weapons.

[Mon Mar 12 21:47:36 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "I appreciate it. This old thing is getting to the point where I can hardly calibrate it anymore."

[Mon Mar 12 21:48:05 2012] : Master_GM: The thing hangs lose in Tetka's hand...

[Mon Mar 12 21:48:10 2012] : ** Shi*tal says with amusment as she hands it over. "I can assure you mine is well maintained." **

[Mon Mar 12 21:49:49 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh takes it and nods in thanks, then says, "I've never seen any warriors like that before. I wonder where they came from?"

[Mon Mar 12 21:50:53 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: "I suggest we find shelter, before I begin to tend to your wounds, in case there are more of them here. Staying in one spot is not a safe thing to do."

[Mon Mar 12 21:51:37 2012] : Shi*tal: "Best guess is that ship we followed here..."

[Mon Mar 12 21:51:54 2012] : ** Shi*tal looks at the Wookie, still not understanding a word. **

[Mon Mar 12 21:52:04 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "He wants us to find shelter."

[Mon Mar 12 21:52:29 2012] : Shi*tal: "Ah, ya.. We should probably take one of them with us, " she adds kicking one of the corpses

[Mon Mar 12 21:52:38 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 contemplates idly "They DID know our location. It's possible that the enemies who attacked us from the asteroid were these men here. It is also possible that this is their home planet and we are intruders unknowingly" **

[Mon Mar 12 21:53:03 2012] : Tetka: "No, they're not from here."

[Mon Mar 12 21:53:16 2012] : Tetka: "I've never seen them before."

[Mon Mar 12 21:53:40 2012] : Shi*tal: (( what planet is this supposd to be again? ))

[Mon Mar 12 21:53:40 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: ("here" was not supposed to have this crazy atmosphere, correct?)

[Mon Mar 12 21:53:58 2012] : Tetka: (Belkadan)

[Mon Mar 12 21:54:33 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (A home planet is where your heart is. A lot can change in a few years :P)

[Mon Mar 12 21:55:05 2012] : Master_GM: The group continues to follow Arkoh and SPY as they lead them to the "shelter". Arkoh attempts to push back a branch, but it being brittle only snaps instead. Pushing out they step into a wide open area. They in front of the stands the

[Mon Mar 12 21:55:55 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 contemplates the strange creatures "My translator couldn't pinpoint the exact origin of the creatures either. Perhaps they are a race not known to the galaxy?" **

[Mon Mar 12 21:57:06 2012] : Tetka: "Maybe they came from the Unknown Regions. Doesn't matter. They're here, and they're hostile."

[Mon Mar 12 21:57:21 2012] : ** Shi*tal glances over at Ral. "Have a stretcher in that kit of yours?" **

[Mon Mar 12 21:57:31 2012] : ** Tetka is still examining the weird weapon he picked up. **

[Mon Mar 12 21:58:19 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: "I can carry one." he said, making a cradling motion with his paws.

[Mon Mar 12 21:58:49 2012] : ** Shi*tal shrugs but nods and the moves to collect off the other corpses their staves and anything else which isn't attatched to their bodies. **

[Mon Mar 12 21:59:25 2012] : Master_GM: It looks to be "alive". As Tetka holds the weapon in his hand and changes positions so does the staff change. First it is limp then moving it slightly it becomes stiff. He moves it back to the same position and it becomes limp once more.

[Mon Mar 12 22:00:25 2012] : Tetka: He shows it to the doctor, seeing if he can demonstrate the odd changing of the weapon again. "What do you make of this?"

[Mon Mar 12 22:01:25 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra stops to look at the weapon, carefully touching it as he examines it... **

[Mon Mar 12 22:01:26 2012] : Master_GM: After a few attempts the creature remains limp, Tetka is about to give up when he turns it a certain way and it stiffens.

[Mon Mar 12 22:01:48 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: [1d20+8] => [7,8] = (15) Lifesciences

[Mon Mar 12 22:03:50 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: "It appears to be a living creature of some sort. I will need to examine it under operating conditions, later."

[Mon Mar 12 22:03:56 2012] : Master_GM: As Shi'tal is taking items off of the bodies she notices a bug like creature on its belt she lightly touches it and it comes to life. It flies off of the body and flies aroung the group...

[Mon Mar 12 22:04:07 2012] : Master_GM: It buzzes around them several times.

[Mon Mar 12 22:04:36 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Actually, looking at my repair self talent, I just realized it's better if I repair myself with one of my mechanic friends assisting me. Then I can get extra hitpoints repaired for each point I go over my DC. Off topic, but I'm proud of my discovery :P)

[Mon Mar 12 22:04:56 2012] : Shi*tal: "That can't be good," she says, and first attempts to catch it

[Mon Mar 12 22:05:24 2012] : ** Tetka is startled by the beetle, and watches it fly around with suspicion. **

[Mon Mar 12 22:05:31 2012] : Master_GM: The creature moves out of Shi'tal's grasp and briskly flies off into the fog...

[Mon Mar 12 22:06:05 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: "A warning creature! We must move, NOW, it must be a messanger of some sort!"

[Mon Mar 12 22:06:18 2012] : ** Shi*tal curses as her attempt to catch the bug fails and misses the opportunity to fire on it. **

[Mon Mar 12 22:06:55 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 watches the beetle fly off with orange eyes "I agree doctor, something is eery about that beetle. We should head to the station in the north!" **

[Mon Mar 12 22:07:36 2012] : Tetka: "Hmph. They keep pet beetles?"

[Mon Mar 12 22:07:37 2012] : ** Shi*tal hefts the 3 staffs she picked up, chooses the direction and starts walking. "Let's go then." **

[Mon Mar 12 22:08:14 2012] : Tetka: He shakes his head and coils up the weapon he'd picked up in whip form, placing it on his belt before continuing.

[Mon Mar 12 22:08:46 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 leads the way to the station, looking left and right suspiciously, constantly checking her automap for any warm colors and shapes of lifeforms **

[Mon Mar 12 22:08:51 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra grabs one of the fallen warriors to study later, and moves towards the station, encouraging a swift pace **

[Mon Mar 12 22:09:08 2012] : Master_GM: The group continues to follow Arkoh and SPY as they lead them to the "shelter". Arkoh attempts to push back a branch, but it being brittle only snaps instead. Pushing out they step into a wide open area. They're in front of the stand in front of a building marked "ExGal Outpost". This is where the shipment of "ore" was going to.

[Mon Mar 12 22:10:33 2012] : Master_GM: Like the rest of the planet it is just as quiet...

[Mon Mar 12 22:10:59 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Well, it looks like we found our destination. This is where we were supposed to drop off the shipment."

[Mon Mar 12 22:11:45 2012] : Shi*tal: "Doesn't look like there's anyone home from out here," she says looking into the cover for another ambush.

[Mon Mar 12 22:12:17 2012] : Tetka: "Readout said they were looking for life outside the galaxy. Heh. That must be some damn strong spice."

[Mon Mar 12 22:12:58 2012] : Shi*tal: "Let's get inside," she says feeling exposed.

[Mon Mar 12 22:13:06 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: "We should look for survivors, and then make our way back to the ship, quickly."

[Mon Mar 12 22:13:30 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Agreed." Arkoh motions for everyone to enter the building.

[Mon Mar 12 22:13:53 2012] : Tetka: "Don't forget why we landed here. We need fuel and supplies."

[Mon Mar 12 22:14:16 2012] : Tetka: "You can look for survivors, I'm looting."

[Mon Mar 12 22:14:21 2012] : Master_GM: They move to the door and find that it is not locked and they enter right in...

[Mon Mar 12 22:14:41 2012] : Master_GM: All around the place there are bodies strewn about...

[Mon Mar 12 22:15:06 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: "We leave. Back to the ship. Now. It is not safe here, and the ship is not safe without us."

[Mon Mar 12 22:15:34 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 looks around at the bodies, her eyes changing to a light cherry red "It looks as if we weren't the only ones to get a hello from the hostiles" **

[Mon Mar 12 22:16:46 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "We still need fuel and supplies. We'll pick them up as quiclkly as possible then leave."

[Mon Mar 12 22:16:46 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: *quickly

[Mon Mar 12 22:16:49 2012] : Master_GM: There is a Twi'lek, presumably the brother of the dealer who gave the crew the spice, there are several humans, most of them look like they were killed by suffocation, but some look like they were liked by some sort of weapon. Those with weapon marks have horrified looks on their faces as if they were betrayed.

[Mon Mar 12 22:16:55 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 looking around at the dead bodies everywhere, she sensed this was a morbid scene. Her protocol suggested an action that might be good in the face of such an unhappy situation. "Cap'n, would you like to hear a joke?" **

[Mon Mar 12 22:18:07 2012] : Tetka: (Are they energy weapons?)

[Mon Mar 12 22:18:13 2012] : Tetka: (Or were they cut or bludgeoned?)

[Mon Mar 12 22:18:18 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh shoots SPY a heated glare, then goes to scrounge up some supplies.

[Mon Mar 12 22:18:32 2012] : Master_GM: Definately not. Looks like either or both.

[Mon Mar 12 22:18:39 2012] : Tetka: (How long have they been dead? Are they cold?)

[Mon Mar 12 22:19:04 2012] : Master_GM: Someone with life science would only be able to perform that...

[Mon Mar 12 22:19:12 2012] : Master_GM: Or treat injury...

[Mon Mar 12 22:19:21 2012] : ** Shi*tal steps into the morose scene, looking over the bodies as she passes. She ignores them looking to see if she can find a cargo hold where they could find the majority of the supplies they need. **

[Mon Mar 12 22:20:28 2012] : Master_GM: Shi'tal stumbles across a supply closet.

[Mon Mar 12 22:20:35 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra just shakes his head, not liking this. He does a quick examination of the bodies, looking at their injuries... **

[Mon Mar 12 22:20:42 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: [1d20+13] => [2,13] = (15) treat injury

[Mon Mar 12 22:21:04 2012] : ** Shi*tal takes a careful look inside. Whoever had killed these people might still be here **

[Mon Mar 12 22:21:22 2012] : Tetka: "No blaster burns, surprise surprise. How long they been dead?"

[Mon Mar 12 22:22:00 2012] : Master_GM: The doctor determines that the bodies you suffocated died after those who were killed those with weapons. It has been roughly 2-3 hours since their deaths.

[Mon Mar 12 22:22:28 2012] : Tetka: (You suffocated them, Doctor?!)

[Mon Mar 12 22:22:32 2012] : Tetka: (You monster!)

[Mon Mar 12 22:22:49 2012] : Master_GM: Shi'tal doesn't see anyone in the large place and with not places to really hide she determines that it is safe to enter.

[Mon Mar 12 22:23:03 2012] : Master_GM: you*who were

[Mon Mar 12 22:23:42 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: Her eyes melt into a dark, stormy grey as her suggestion not only was denied, but appeared to anger him, which was not her intention. She wanders off to find Sh'ital to see if she needed help searching for supplies. She finds her entering the supply closet and hastens after her.

[Mon Mar 12 22:23:49 2012] : ** Shi*tal calls out to the others. "I found a supply closet," before entering the room fully. **

[Mon Mar 12 22:25:09 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra finishes the examination, and moves with the others, making sure noone gets caught alone **

[Mon Mar 12 22:25:30 2012] : Master_GM: As SPY is looking around in the supply area with Shi'tal she looks out the only window in the space and sees a docking area outside with a ship sitting in a nearby garage next to the docking bay.

[Mon Mar 12 22:25:39 2012] : ** Tetka heads to the supply closet to see if he can help lift what they need. **

[Mon Mar 12 22:26:40 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 her eyes lighten to golden as she raised a hand, pointing outside of the window "Look here, I see a ship near the docking bay!" **

[Mon Mar 12 22:27:16 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: "If there are any survivors inside, they may be able to tell us what occurred here"

[Mon Mar 12 22:27:24 2012] : Tetka: "We already got one," he mutters. After a moment, he rethinks. "Is it nice?"

[Mon Mar 12 22:27:48 2012] : ** Shi*tal moves to glance out the window to see if there's room for the Errant Star to dock as well. "Maybe we can get Pedric and Tal to dock here so we don't have to lug all this back.: **

[Mon Mar 12 22:28:37 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "You really trust them with my ship?"

[Mon Mar 12 22:28:53 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "I'd just as soon go back and get it myself."

[Mon Mar 12 22:29:09 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: "Yes, we have one, but perhaps we can take this ship if it's not occupied, and sell it on a nearby planet. Do you know of any nearby planet which houses a merchant that will take a ship no questions asked?"

[Mon Mar 12 22:29:38 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: "I am more concearned with what happened here then profit.:

[Mon Mar 12 22:29:42 2012] : Tetka: "We're on the Outer Rim. Take your pick."

[Mon Mar 12 22:29:52 2012] : ** Shi*tal shrugs and moves away from the window to look into what was there for the taking. **

[Mon Mar 12 22:31:36 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: "I am able to pilot the ship if need be. If it is functional, I could guide it behind the Errant Star to the planet where we could take it to turn a profit" She suggested helpfully

[Mon Mar 12 22:32:09 2012] : Tetka: "I'll go see about the ship, first. Who knows if it even works?"

[Mon Mar 12 22:32:25 2012] : ** Tetka heads for the garage. **

[Mon Mar 12 22:32:59 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: "I will accompany you to inspect the ship!" she seemed eager to see if the ship was functional. Perhaps wanting to find a lucrative opportunity for her master to make up for angering him earlier

[Mon Mar 12 22:33:58 2012] : Master_GM: Tetka find the ramp already opened once he and SPY arrrive on the scene.

[Mon Mar 12 22:34:27 2012] : Tetka: He nods. If the ramp's down, there's definitely no one alive in there.

[Mon Mar 12 22:34:47 2012] : Master_GM: I did.

[Mon Mar 12 22:34:50 2012] : Tetka: He heads inside.

[Mon Mar 12 22:34:51 2012] : ** Shi*tal goes in search of a hoversled to move the supplies easier **

[Mon Mar 12 22:34:58 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra follows after Shi*tal, looking increasingly worried about staying here, and staying close to her, so that noone splits off alone **

[Mon Mar 12 22:35:05 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 follows close behind **

[Mon Mar 12 22:35:27 2012] : ** Tetka walks in slowly, rifle ready, just in case. **

[Mon Mar 12 22:35:44 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 has pistols attached to her arms, so she's always ready **

[Mon Mar 12 22:35:49 2012] : Master_GM: Tetka looks over the ship, in the cockpit he find all of the controls have been damage. It looks like someone smashed them in righteous fury.

[Mon Mar 12 22:36:04 2012] : Tetka: "Was afraid of that."

[Mon Mar 12 22:36:44 2012] : ** Shi*tal glances back at the Wookie, "It's too bad I can't understand you... but don't worry. WE'll be out of here soon enough. If that ship works sooner rather than later." **

[Mon Mar 12 22:36:44 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Let's see if we can get anything useful from this ship, then move on. We've lingered here too long already."

[Mon Mar 12 22:37:17 2012] : ** Tetka heads for the cargo hold to see if there are any supplies in here, or any other cargo worth anything. **

[Mon Mar 12 22:38:16 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 sighs mechanically as she stares at the damaged controls. If she had weeks, perhaps she could fix this ship, but they would probably leave soon **

[Mon Mar 12 22:38:27 2012] : Master_GM: Tetka find nothing of value in the cargo hold it just looks like a ship that hasn't been used in a while, in fact. It most have been sitting here for a couple of months. Roll Knowledge (Tech) if you have it.

[Mon Mar 12 22:38:44 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: Knowledge: (Technology) [1d20+10+0] => [12,10,0] = (22)

[Mon Mar 12 22:39:15 2012] : Master_GM: Shi'tal on her search to find a hover sled finds one. That is the good news, the bad news is that it too looks to have been attack and damaged.

[Mon Mar 12 22:40:03 2012] : ** Shi*tal looks it over to see how long it would take to repair it. "Krif it.... That put a damper on things." **

[Mon Mar 12 22:40:31 2012] : Master_GM: SPY looks over the ship and determines that it is a short range hyperspace starship. Normal called a Jumper. Used to make short trips tot he surrounding area.

[Mon Mar 12 22:40:37 2012] : Tetka: (It doesn't even have any fuel in it, though?)

[Mon Mar 12 22:41:04 2012] : Master_GM: Not in the ship now, looks like it was in for some sort of maintance.

[Mon Mar 12 22:41:06 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: "Who ever did this..." he shakes his head. He taps Shi*tal on the shoulder, and crouches down, taking on a more hostile pose, punching at the air, before standing up and adjusting his vest.

[Mon Mar 12 22:41:10 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (ah. probably wouldn't have been worth the trouble of repairing and cashing it in)

[Mon Mar 12 22:41:34 2012] : ** Tetka pulls out a comlink. "Nothing here. They completely wrecked the place. Destroyed the controls and everything. How's it going over there?" **

[Mon Mar 12 22:42:31 2012] : ** Shi*tal glances at Ral as he mimes what he's trying to tell her. "They don't seem to like machines.. Did you notice how they went straight after the beskar'ad?" **

[Mon Mar 12 22:42:34 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 she turns to Tetka, her eyes gray. "It looks like even if it wasn't broken, it wouldn't have been worth much money. Short range starship" **

[Mon Mar 12 22:44:11 2012] : Tetka: "The what?"

[Mon Mar 12 22:44:17 2012] : Tetka: He asks Shi'tal.

[Mon Mar 12 22:44:43 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra just waves with his sword to everything around him, shaking his head, and pointing it back to the exit. **

[Mon Mar 12 22:44:44 2012] : Tetka: "Oh, the droid."

[Mon Mar 12 22:45:14 2012] : Tetka: "Might be on to something. Even their weapons seem to be alive."

[Mon Mar 12 22:45:46 2012] : ** Shi*tal notices her commlink opened and with a tilt of her head replies into the internal helmet commling. ~I was just suggesting to the doc the don't seem to like our droid.. much less anything else technological.. They attacked the hoversled I found." **

[Mon Mar 12 22:45:49 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: Her eyes suddenly deepen to a dark red. "ALERT ALERT! Multiple hostiles are closing in on our location! There also appears to be something... another lifeform... but gigantic.."

[Mon Mar 12 22:46:49 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Wonderful...another fight. We've gotten more than we bargained for here."

[Mon Mar 12 22:47:23 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: "We might still have time to flee if we leave now! There is nothing for us here worth fighting for, Cap'n"

[Mon Mar 12 22:47:57 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: "There are many coming, and my systems... I'm not sure if I can avoid being broken at this rate"

[Mon Mar 12 22:48:35 2012] : Shi*tal: ~The doctor and I agree it's time to make a retreat...~

[Mon Mar 12 22:50:03 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 turns to look at the captain "Your orders?" **

[Mon Mar 12 22:50:09 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Forget the supplies. Drop everything get out of here."

[Mon Mar 12 22:50:21 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "FALL BACK TO THE SHIP!"

[Mon Mar 12 22:50:43 2012] : Tetka: "Afraid it might be too late for that."

[Mon Mar 12 22:50:58 2012] : Tetka: "But I hope I'm wrong."

[Mon Mar 12 22:50:58 2012] : ** Shi*tal grabs the doc. 'You're getting your wish.. let's get out of here..." she says readying her rifle. **

[Mon Mar 12 22:51:17 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra nods, having listened in, shifting to a tall battle pose, holding his blade in both hands **

[Mon Mar 12 22:51:20 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: "Yes Cap'n!" she immediately exits the ship, and floats in front of the station for the others to run out so that she can lead them all back to the errant star with her internal compas

[Mon Mar 12 22:51:31 2012] : Shi*tal: (( orpg is being stupid all of a sudden... ))

[Mon Mar 12 22:51:44 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: *waiting for the others to run out

[Mon Mar 12 22:53:46 2012] : ** Shi*tal will start making a tactical retreat with the doc **

[Mon Mar 12 22:53:52 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: "We must meet up with the others and LEAVE, quickyl!" she might not be able to understand, but he figured she'd get the point as the doctor quickly headed to the docking bay.

[Mon Mar 12 22:54:18 2012] : Master_GM: You should be by Tetka and Arkoh.

[Mon Mar 12 22:54:20 2012] : ** Shi*tal will follow him when she see's he's not heading for the exit **

[Mon Mar 12 22:54:48 2012] : Master_GM: Right by both of them...

[Mon Mar 12 22:54:49 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (no, I ran out of the ship to the front of the station)

[Mon Mar 12 22:54:57 2012] : Master_GM: Oh...

[Mon Mar 12 22:55:00 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (that's the station right?)

[Mon Mar 12 22:55:06 2012] : Master_GM: Roll New Initiatives

[Mon Mar 12 22:55:06 2012] : Master_GM:

Starting Round # 1 [D20]

[Mon Mar 12 22:55:23 2012] : Master_GM: Unknown Species added to list at init count 9 !

[Mon Mar 12 22:55:23 2012] : Master_GM: Unknown Species [1d20+8] => [1,8] = (9) init

[Mon Mar 12 22:55:25 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (they don't get a chance to follow me out?)

[Mon Mar 12 22:55:28 2012] : Tetka: Tetka [1d20+12] => [18,12] = (30) init

[Mon Mar 12 22:55:29 2012] : Master_GM: Tetka added to list at init count 30 !

[Mon Mar 12 22:55:30 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: "Try to avoid contact with them if at all possible"

[Mon Mar 12 22:55:30 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (ooook)

[Mon Mar 12 22:55:33 2012] : Shi*tal: Shi'tal [1d20+5-1] => [3,5,-1] = (7) init

[Mon Mar 12 22:55:35 2012] : Master_GM: Shi'tal added to list at init count 7 !

[Mon Mar 12 22:55:36 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh Osoran [1d20+11] => [17,11] = (28) init

[Mon Mar 12 22:55:37 2012] : Master_GM: Arkoh Osoran added to list at init count 28 !

[Mon Mar 12 22:55:46 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: SPYDER-SP4 [1d20+11] => [11,11] = (22) init

[Mon Mar 12 22:55:47 2012] : Master_GM: SPYDER-SP4 added to list at init count 22 !

[Mon Mar 12 22:55:58 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: Ralrarra [1d20+9] => [3,9] = (12) init

[Mon Mar 12 22:55:59 2012] : Master_GM: Ralrarra added to list at init count 12 !

[Mon Mar 12 22:56:26 2012] : Master_GM: That is about where you would be the creature reach this point...

[Mon Mar 12 22:56:28 2012] : Tetka: (We're all out next to the ship.)

[Mon Mar 12 22:56:43 2012] : Tetka: (...We would be the creature?)

[Mon Mar 12 22:56:45 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Yeah, you're out of the ship, but you haven't joined me yet)

[Mon Mar 12 22:56:51 2012] : Master_GM: No...

[Mon Mar 12 22:57:16 2012] : Master_GM: SPY should be next to the ship with Tetka and Arkoh...

[Mon Mar 12 22:57:18 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (I'm saying you would have time to join me in my opinion. You just hadn't gotten a chance to say you ran after me yet :\)

[Mon Mar 12 22:57:56 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (But what about my post saying I left the ship to go in front of the station and wait for the others to emerge? Wouldn't that put me in front of the station, not the ship?)

[Mon Mar 12 22:58:18 2012] : Master_GM: That would take you too long to get to that point...

[Mon Mar 12 22:58:54 2012] : Master_GM:

1) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [30] Tetka

(on deck: [28] Arkoh Osoran )

[Mon Mar 12 22:59:20 2012] : Tetka: (one sec)

[Mon Mar 12 22:59:48 2012] : Shi*tal: (( do we know from which direction they're coming? ))

[Mon Mar 12 22:59:51 2012] : Tetka: (Alright, are those bright lines doors?)

[Mon Mar 12 23:00:06 2012] : Master_GM: The doors are all open.

[Mon Mar 12 23:00:20 2012] : Tetka: (Good to know, you already said that.)

[Mon Mar 12 23:00:21 2012] : Master_GM: You can see them at this point.

[Mon Mar 12 23:00:28 2012] : Shi*tal: (( kk ))

[Mon Mar 12 23:00:29 2012] : Tetka: (Are the bright lines on the map doors?)

[Mon Mar 12 23:00:32 2012] : Master_GM: But yes

[Mon Mar 12 23:01:16 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (I'm so fucked)

[Mon Mar 12 23:02:01 2012] : Tetka: (Sorry, had to move.)

[Mon Mar 12 23:03:10 2012] : Tetka: Tetka runs for the ship.

[Mon Mar 12 23:04:02 2012] : Tetka: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 23:04:03 2012] : Master_GM:

2) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [28] Arkoh Osoran

(on deck: [22] SPYDER-SP4 )

[Mon Mar 12 23:04:26 2012] : Tetka: (alright, that done, BRB)

[Mon Mar 12 23:05:00 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh makes a break for the door

[Mon Mar 12 23:05:19 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: And pulls out his Heavy Blaster just in case

[Mon Mar 12 23:05:31 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 23:05:32 2012] : Master_GM:

3) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [22] SPYDER-SP4

(on deck: [12] Ralrarra )

[Mon Mar 12 23:06:32 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (So, if we're running, we move twice our movement speed?)

[Mon Mar 12 23:06:50 2012] : Master_GM: Yes

[Mon Mar 12 23:07:07 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 kicks her hoverdrives into the next gear and speeds along after the other two **

[Mon Mar 12 23:07:23 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 23:07:24 2012] : Master_GM:

4) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [12] Ralrarra

(on deck: [9] Unknown Species )

[Mon Mar 12 23:08:31 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra moves for the door, guarding Shi*tal as he does so,unsure of what dangers await... **

[Mon Mar 12 23:08:48 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 23:08:48 2012] : Master_GM:

5) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [9] Unknown Species

(on deck: [7] Shi'tal )

[Mon Mar 12 23:08:54 2012] : Master_GM: He would have to drop the unknown creature...

[Mon Mar 12 23:09:09 2012] : Master_GM: And there are two doors to the shop.

[Mon Mar 12 23:09:11 2012] : Master_GM: FYI

[Mon Mar 12 23:10:14 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (Is the second one that big open area at the top of the map? I only see the one arrow that says "To the ship.")

[Mon Mar 12 23:10:44 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (The second what?)

[Mon Mar 12 23:10:44 2012] : Master_GM: The rest around the area is forrested area to thick to get through...

[Mon Mar 12 23:10:54 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: 9oh yeah I'm lugging that thing. Damn. Well, can I carry it with me for now? Will it encumber me? I do have 19 str)

[Mon Mar 12 23:11:10 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (*The second what, pyro?)

[Mon Mar 12 23:11:25 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: [1d10] => [5] = (5)

[Mon Mar 12 23:11:34 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (My bad. He says there's two exits)

[Mon Mar 12 23:11:40 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (To the shop)

[Mon Mar 12 23:11:51 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (We're not in the shop, we're outside)

[Mon Mar 12 23:12:13 2012] : Master_GM: Average wieght for a YV is 75kg.

[Mon Mar 12 23:12:15 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (Oh got it. lol)

[Mon Mar 12 23:12:52 2012] : Master_GM: Some grunting issued to more of the creatures...

[Mon Mar 12 23:12:53 2012] : Shi*tal: (( with 19 he can lift 180.5 normally ))

[Mon Mar 12 23:13:18 2012] : Tetka: (Sorry, got back as soon as I could)

[Mon Mar 12 23:13:22 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Good, so he's not over encumbered, though I guess he'll have to drop him to fight if we can't outrun them(

[Mon Mar 12 23:13:35 2012] : Shi*tal: (( hmm ))

[Mon Mar 12 23:13:53 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (81 lb is encumbered for me)

[Mon Mar 12 23:14:08 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (81 kg*)

[Mon Mar 12 23:14:09 2012] : Tetka: (Also, we run FOUR times our movement speed, but only if we're going in a straight line)

[Mon Mar 12 23:14:11 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Wait, how come you only moved 5 square ralrarra?)

[Mon Mar 12 23:14:17 2012] : Shi*tal: (( how much are you carrying wt wise? if you're lifting you're essemtially flat footed and can only move 1 sq.. but you can carry 90.25kg ))

[Mon Mar 12 23:14:26 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (I am taking up the rear)

[Mon Mar 12 23:14:38 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (oh, ok)

[Mon Mar 12 23:15:03 2012] : Master_GM: The YV group one charge at Shi'tal.

[Mon Mar 12 23:15:31 2012] : Master_GM: unknown melee weapon: [1d20+10+2] => [17,10,2] = (29) damage [1d8+6] => [2,6] = (8)

[Mon Mar 12 23:15:51 2012] : Master_GM: And you move another step down the CT.

[Mon Mar 12 23:15:52 2012] : Shi*tal: (( .. ouch.. -1 CT ))

[Mon Mar 12 23:16:28 2012] : Master_GM: Group two charges and attacks Ralrarra

[Mon Mar 12 23:16:44 2012] : Master_GM: unknown melee weapon: [1d20+10+0] => [20,10,0] = (30) damage [1d8+6] => [6,6] = (12)

[Mon Mar 12 23:16:51 2012] : Shi*tal: (( ... ))

[Mon Mar 12 23:17:02 2012] : Tetka: (Oh, wow.)

[Mon Mar 12 23:17:10 2012] : Master_GM: FYI they cannot deal a crit.

[Mon Mar 12 23:17:21 2012] : Tetka: (Okay, good.)

[Mon Mar 12 23:17:23 2012] : Shi*tal: (( whew... ))

[Mon Mar 12 23:17:24 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Looks like this'll be the last game)

[Mon Mar 12 23:17:42 2012] : Master_GM: And The doctor moves down the CT persistant

[Mon Mar 12 23:18:00 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Y'know, when I said give us something we can't win against, I meant give it to us with time enough to escape it :P)

[Mon Mar 12 23:20:23 2012] : Tetka: (oh, great.)

[Mon Mar 12 23:20:27 2012] : Tetka: (They attack me next?)

[Mon Mar 12 23:20:35 2012] : Master_GM: No.

[Mon Mar 12 23:20:39 2012] : Master_GM:

6) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [7] Shi'tal

(on deck: [30] Tetka )

[Mon Mar 12 23:20:56 2012] : ** Shi*tal finding herself essentially trapped, she switches her rifle to autofire hoping to take as many down as she can in the process. Then she tries to make a run for it. (yes I know.. AoO) **

[Mon Mar 12 23:21:29 2012] : Master_GM: They only get one...

[Mon Mar 12 23:21:32 2012] : Shi*tal: Hvy Blaster Rifle (autofire): [1d20+7+1-5+-2] => [18,7,1,-5,-2] = (19); damage [3d10+3+1] => [1,7,7,3,1] = (19) (-5 to DT, ignore concealment)

[Mon Mar 12 23:21:54 2012] : Shi*tal: hmm..

[Mon Mar 12 23:22:00 2012] : Shi*tal: FP

[Mon Mar 12 23:22:07 2012] : Shi*tal: [1d6] => [2] = (2)

[Mon Mar 12 23:22:32 2012] : Master_GM: Hits add another 2d10 to damage.

[Mon Mar 12 23:23:30 2012] : Master_GM: It should be more like...

[Mon Mar 12 23:23:57 2012] : Shi*tal: oh.. ya there's a wall there

[Mon Mar 12 23:24:34 2012] : Master_GM: There will be three different AoO.

[Mon Mar 12 23:24:51 2012] : Shi*tal: kk

[Mon Mar 12 23:24:52 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (I've got Harms way on her, I'll take the second two if the first goes poorly)

[Mon Mar 12 23:25:02 2012] : Shi*tal: (( you have to stay adjecent Ral... ))

[Mon Mar 12 23:25:10 2012] : Shi*tal: (( HW doens't work if you move away ))

[Mon Mar 12 23:25:17 2012] : Master_GM: Yeah unfortuantly.

[Mon Mar 12 23:25:27 2012] : Master_GM: unknown melee weapon: [1d20+10+0] => [13,10,0] = (23) damage [1d8+6] => [7,6] = (13)

[Mon Mar 12 23:25:30 2012] : Master_GM: unknown melee weapon: [1d20+10+0] => [2,10,0] = (12) damage [1d8+6] => [8,6] = (14)

[Mon Mar 12 23:25:32 2012] : Master_GM: unknown melee weapon: [1d20+10+0] => [17,10,0] = (27) damage [1d8+6] => [4,6] = (10)

[Mon Mar 12 23:25:39 2012] : Shi*tal: first and last hits

[Mon Mar 12 23:25:50 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (I started adjacent to you, and you're still taking the hits adjacent to me... but, well, ok)

[Mon Mar 12 23:25:58 2012] : Master_GM: The poison is really setting in provided they beat your FORT.

[Mon Mar 12 23:26:22 2012] : Master_GM: With their attack rolls.

[Mon Mar 12 23:26:47 2012] : Master_GM: Done?

[Mon Mar 12 23:26:55 2012] : Shi*tal: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 23:26:57 2012] : Master_GM:

End of Round

Starting Round # 2

[Mon Mar 12 23:27:11 2012] : Master_GM:

1) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [30] Tetka

(on deck: [28] Arkoh Osoran )

[Mon Mar 12 23:28:23 2012] : Master_GM: [2d10] => [3,4] = (7)

[Mon Mar 12 23:29:06 2012] : Master_GM: (GM Whisper:) You hit.

[Mon Mar 12 23:29:33 2012] : Master_GM: (GM Whisper:) Yeah. It is okay.

[Mon Mar 12 23:30:36 2012] : Master_GM: Your turn Tetka.

[Mon Mar 12 23:34:13 2012] : Tetka: Gonna pop off a shot a the Vong right next to me.

[Mon Mar 12 23:34:17 2012] : Tetka: Heavy blaster rifle: [1d20+8+0] => [15,8,0] = (23) damage [3d10+6] => [3,5,5,6] = (19)

[Mon Mar 12 23:34:17 2012] : Tetka: (These guys have what, 50 HP?)

[Mon Mar 12 23:34:17 2012] : Tetka: (What was the roll for?)

[Mon Mar 12 23:35:02 2012] : Master_GM: unknown melee weapon: [1d20+10+0] => [5,10,0] = (15) damage [1d8+6] => [1,6] = (7)

[Mon Mar 12 23:37:27 2012] : Master_GM: Okay Sam you are taking a little to long...

[Mon Mar 12 23:37:32 2012] : Master_GM: I am moving you...

[Mon Mar 12 23:37:42 2012] : Master_GM:

2) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [28] Arkoh Osoran

(on deck: [22] SPYDER-SP4 )

[Mon Mar 12 23:38:16 2012] : ** Tetka runs past, seeing a group of Vong forming up to his side, with Ralrarra and Shi'tal fighting their way out of the mob. He takes a shot at the Vong next to him on his way past, hitting it. **

[Mon Mar 12 23:39:08 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Arkoh runs a bit further away from the chaos and shoots at the Vong that Tetka injured.

[Mon Mar 12 23:39:14 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Heavy Blaster Pistol: [1d20+7+1] => [19,7,1] = (27) damage [3d8+3+1] => [7,1,1,3,1] = (13)

[Mon Mar 12 23:39:34 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 23:39:34 2012] : Master_GM:

3) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [22] SPYDER-SP4

(on deck: [12] Ralrarra )

[Mon Mar 12 23:40:43 2012] : Master_GM: (GM Whisper:) Umm... Interesting...

[Mon Mar 12 23:40:57 2012] : Master_GM: You can roll

[Mon Mar 12 23:41:00 2012] : Master_GM: Persuasion.

[Mon Mar 12 23:41:08 2012] : Master_GM: It should to the trick...

[Mon Mar 12 23:41:14 2012] : Master_GM: But that would be a full round action.

[Mon Mar 12 23:41:24 2012] : Master_GM: You would get a +2 to your roll.

[Mon Mar 12 23:41:50 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Me persuading them to loo kat me without running would be a full round action? Or me persauding and then running?)

[Mon Mar 12 23:42:43 2012] : Master_GM: It would be a full round action all the way around you would not be able to move if you attempted to persuade them.

[Mon Mar 12 23:43:19 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Contemplating on whether or not I want to sacrifice myself. I'm 90% sure they're going to smash me to tiny pieces once they break me, but at the rate things are going, they'll get all of us if I don't do something anyway)

[Mon Mar 12 23:43:58 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (hmm hmmm hmmm.... Well, If maybe I can hold out until they get to the ship, they could blast them with the ship cannons)

[Mon Mar 12 23:45:42 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 looks around wildly at all of the vong advancing, and the worsening situation. She turns to look at Ralrarra and Shi'tal and cries out "Follow Cap'n and Tetka to the ship, they appear to have a severe dislike of technology, I might be able to distract them long enough for you to escape!" She then turns to look at the mass of Vong and waves her arms wildly, spinning around in circles, her eyes changing colors rapidly like a strobe light on speed "Hey hey, look this way!" **

[Mon Mar 12 23:45:58 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: Persuasion: [1d20+2++2] => [20,2,2] = (24)

[Mon Mar 12 23:46:41 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 23:46:41 2012] : Master_GM:

4) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [12] Ralrarra

(on deck: [9] Unknown Species )

[Mon Mar 12 23:47:13 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (oh, shoots.Change that to their language. I was speaking in their language when I yelled to them)

[Mon Mar 12 23:47:16 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (So withdrawing is not going to save me from any AoOs, huh)

[Mon Mar 12 23:48:24 2012] : Master_GM: Tetka got disconnected...

[Mon Mar 12 23:48:29 2012] : Master_GM: He lost internet...

[Mon Mar 12 23:48:47 2012] : Master_GM: In fact he was replying to us but he was lagging...

[Mon Mar 12 23:48:48 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: Uh oh.

[Mon Mar 12 23:49:04 2012] : Master_GM: So we recieved his messages MUCH later than he sent them.

[Mon Mar 12 23:49:44 2012] : Master_GM: Keep going...

[Mon Mar 12 23:49:54 2012] : Master_GM: That is the plan.

[Mon Mar 12 23:50:02 2012] : Arkoh Osoran: (Thought so)

[Mon Mar 12 23:50:20 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (yep. So ralrarra asked your a question up there GM)

[Mon Mar 12 23:50:24 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: *you

[Mon Mar 12 23:50:41 2012] : Master_GM: Withdraw is a move...

[Mon Mar 12 23:50:58 2012] : Master_GM: But you can only withdraw into a spot not in someones attack area...

[Mon Mar 12 23:51:09 2012] : Master_GM: So he cannot withdraw this round...

[Mon Mar 12 23:51:16 2012] : ** Dr. Ralrarra just decides to move, figuring that if they were chasing after SPY, there was no need to toss a grenade... doing so might only get their attention back, which he didn't want **

[Mon Mar 12 23:51:20 2012] : Master_GM: If he want to get away he would have to take AoO.

[Mon Mar 12 23:51:46 2012] : Master_GM: unknown melee weapon: [1d20+10+0] => [19,10,0] = (29) damage [1d8+6] => [8,6] = (14)

[Mon Mar 12 23:51:48 2012] : Master_GM: unknown melee weapon: [1d20+10+0] => [10,10,0] = (20) damage [1d8+6] => [8,6] = (14)

[Mon Mar 12 23:52:12 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Why're they attacking him if they're staring at me? :()

[Mon Mar 12 23:52:47 2012] : Master_GM: They are not going to give up extra attack chances.

[Mon Mar 12 23:52:48 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: [53-28] => 25

[Mon Mar 12 23:54:06 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (Is his turn over yet?)

[Mon Mar 12 23:54:15 2012] : Master_GM: Yeah...

[Mon Mar 12 23:54:25 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: nextinit

[Mon Mar 12 23:54:26 2012] : Master_GM:

5) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [9] Unknown Species

(on deck: [7] Shi'tal )

[Mon Mar 12 23:54:52 2012] : Master_GM: The creatures are enrage...

[Mon Mar 12 23:54:56 2012] : Dr. Ralrarra: (Right, sorry. I keep forgetting again. >_>)

[Mon Mar 12 23:55:09 2012] : Master_GM: This being taunts them with its very existence.

[Mon Mar 12 23:55:21 2012] : Master_GM: It must be abolished...

[Mon Mar 12 23:57:00 2012] : Master_GM: They chant something about doing this for their gods...

[Mon Mar 12 23:58:24 2012] : Master_GM: Attacking SPY...

[Mon Mar 12 23:58:59 2012] : Master_GM: unknown melee weapon: [1d20+10+0] => [12,10,0] = (22) damage [1d8+6] => [6,6] = (12)

[Mon Mar 12 23:58:59 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (oh, because I didn't have room)

[Mon Mar 12 23:59:02 2012] : Master_GM: unknown melee weapon: [1d20+10+0] => [13,10,0] = (23) damage [1d8+6] => [4,6] = (10)

[Mon Mar 12 23:59:20 2012] : Master_GM:

6) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [7] Shi'tal

(on deck: [30] Tetka )

[Mon Mar 12 23:59:28 2012] : SPYDER-SP4: (they both hit)

[Tue Mar 13 00:01:10 2012] : ** SPYDER-SP4 whirs loudly and sparks, getting hit twice with hard blows, her eyes dim to half of their light as she appears to be struggling to stay upright, her hovering locomotion now audible as it sputters and whirs, sending her left and right as it over compensates for keeping her upright **

[Tue Mar 13 00:01:43 2012] : Shi’tal: The fatigue fromthe combined attacks as she retreats is beginning to take their toll on the Mandalorian woman, her shoulders being to slump and her movements become strained and slow. With their attention on SPY she tries to make s run for it, fully aware she probably wouldn't make it far in the process.