FANDOM


Corellian Corruption
SW-CorellianCorruption
GM KTE "Master GM"
Era Old Republic (~1,000 BBY)
Start Date  ?
End Date March 27, 2015

Master_GM (GM): Well, then I am just going to jump right into it because we had a late start...

The metal casing envelops the three villains and pulls them into the platform. As they are pulled in the platform begins to rise into the air and lift out of the water as underneath it something comes out of the water. It is the Centerpoint Station. The group maintains their balance as the platform is being raised higher into the air. The droids still strapped into their turrets continue to fire at the group. The situation looks dire as it is a really leap into the water below. Then the sound of the repulsor engines roar overhead as the familiar sight of your starship enters into view. "We are coming to get you." Cori calls through the comm. The cargo ramp lowers and out of vessel flies Noru, Jonah's trusted steed. Roll for initiative.

Adalyn/Katriana: 

Initiative 15

Jordan V.:

Initiative 20
Morse:

Initiative 26

Van Jaharan Sran runs to the location where the villains escaped into and ignites his lightsaber. He begins to try and cut a hole into the metal.

Van Jaharan Sran: Jonah

Jonah immediately runs to get on Noru's back.

Jonah: (Could I catch up with them from here?)

(Oh, I'm still down the CT from last session. I guess it's one move to get to Noru, one move to mount, and one swift devoted to recovery)

Master_GM (GM): They moved into the centerpoint there is no telling how to get into it yet...

Morse.

Morse: (What exactly is Van trying to cut a hole into?)

Master_GM (GM): Into the deck of the platform, it isn't going to go anywhere.

Morse: (So the Centerpoint thing isn't accessible right now?)

Master_GM (GM): Not now, no.

Morse: (So why is he trying to cut into the platform?)

Fynn Morano: (Who is that on the bottom of the platform that says npc on it?)

Morse: (My character's wife)

Master_GM (GM): He is seeing if it is possible.

Fynn Morano: (Oh yeah, I was thinking it was a dude for a bit lol)

Morse: (Well, I really don't know what to do, so I guess I'll take a shot at one of the droids.)

Master_GM (GM): There is the whip ramp...

*ship

Morse: (Oh look at that! I was wondering what that thing was supposed to be. )

Master_GM (GM): Forgot to put in the text.

Morse: Morse takes a shot at one of the droids and then heads toward the ship.

Blaster Rifle
Energy
Attack: 29
Damage: 24 | Crit: 56
Notes:

Alicia G: nice!

Master_GM (GM): Which one are you shooting at?

Morse: (The one closest to the ship.)

Master_GM (GM): The droid is nailed in a critical component and shuts down immediately.

Fynn

Fynn Morano: Seeing his chance to run for it after Morse took out that droid Fynn runs towards the ship ramp.

Morse: (And unless Ara is still moving on Adalyn's turn, she would move down the ladder)

Fynn Morano: (If I only move during my turn I can move double right?)

Master_GM (GM): Yes

The only droid left sees Jonah mounting his animal and firesat him.

rolling 1d20+10 ( 2 ) +10

12 <p>Adalyn

Adalyn/Katriana looks to see how much progress Van is making cutting into the capsule

Master_GM (GM): He lets out a frustrated grunt as he seems to be getting no where with it.

Adalyn/Katriana decides retreat might be best then and concentrates on the last droid hoping to at least slow it down (force stun)

Adalyn/Katriana:

Use the Force 29

Adalyn/Katriana then makes a run for the ship

Master_GM (GM): The droid is slowed by Adalyn's Force Stun.

Getting nowhere he sees the only option is to head to the ship before the whole platform falls off of the centerpoint station.

Jonah

Jonah doesn't so much as flinch as the poorly-aimed blaster fire strikes the floor around him. Instead, he coolly levels his rifle on the droid, and pops off a shot from Noru's back.

Jonah:  <p>rolling 1d20+11

(

19

)</p> +11</p>

30 rolling 3d12+4

(

4 +

1 +

4

) +4

13 <p> Master_GM (GM): Hit

Jonah: (Oh dear. That damage roll was awful.)

rolling 1d12 (

4

)

4 <p>Using Assured Attack to reroll the 1

17 total.

Master_GM (GM): The droid is still up.

Morse.

Morse: Morse takes a shot at the remaining droid, and then helping to steady his wife, moves up the ramp.

Blaster Rifle
Energy
Attack: 26
Damage: 29
Notes:

</p>

(I can't move Ara, apparently)

Master_GM (GM): Now you can.

With that last show it shuts down and everyone is able to safely get on board. As they get on board they are greeted by a familiar face: Skorri.

Alicia G: Jonah make it onto the ship too? or is he outside on Noru?

Master_GM (GM): He would make it as well.

Adalyn/Katriana looks up please to see Cori had found Skorri in time. "Skorri! It's great to see you!" but she has other concerns as she looks around at the others to gauge their health, her eyes landing on Jonah who had taken the brunt of the Force Lightning. Pulling out her medical kit she starts treating the burns.

Alicia G: who else got hurt in the last fight? I forgot to make a note

Skorri: "It's been a while, Katriana, and the rest of you. I'm pleased to see you're not dead," he states with solemn sincerity.

Fynn Morano: (I got probably twenty or so points of damage, nothing major.)

Skorri: "Except... where is the drall?"

Morse: (Morse didn't take any damage)

Alicia G: take 10 on Treat Injury for 28

Jonah: "I'm fine, I'm-" he hisses and winces a little as she touches the burn. "...Fine, really."

Adalyn/Katriana leaves the others to explain what happened with Tsuvo "Don't tell me that, cause you're a horrible liar."

Alicia G: 22 damage is what you recover Jonah

Morse: Morse takes a second to embrace Ara. "Sorry you had to go through this." He thinks for a second, "And the kids are safe. A friend back on Corellia saw to that."

Jonah sighs, partially in resignation, partially in relief as his wounds are treated. He still isn't totally healed after that, but it stings less. "Never could fool you."

Adalyn/Katriana approaches Fynn with another medpac when she's done treating Jonah's burns. Realizing no one was answering Skorri's question she decided to get it over with. "Tsuvo is dead..." she says matter of factly. "You weren't around for the part when he betrayed us and left us for dead on a crumbling ship."

Ara Morse: "What is going on here, Hugh?" She ask Morse.

Fynn Morano: (afk for like 5 minutes)

Skorri spits a curse in Selonian. "If that is true, good riddance to him. It's troubling, though, that he was able to infiltrate your group so quickly and easily. Your enemies are very influential."

Morse: He sighs, "You know, I'm not honestly sure of that. Seems some ancient power that can move planets has been unearthed."

Ara Morse: "What? Is that even possible?"

Skorri: "...Our group, I should say. And our enemies, for that matter. I will help however I can."

Cori: "You guys better get up here!" Cori shouts through the comms.

Morse: "I would've said no just a couple days ago..."

Master_GM (GM): Behind Skorri you also notice that there is a group of several other Selonians all decked out in tactical gear.

Ara Morse: "What would they even do with such a thing?" She mutters mostly to herself.

Morse: "If we succeed here, they'll do nothing at all." He says, heading to the cockpit at Cori's call.

Cori: Entering into the cockpit you begin to see how truly massive the Centerpoint station is. It is big enough to carry a whole city inside and it continues to rise into the air. "Should I follow it?" She ask bewildered by the sheer size.

Adalyn/Katriana looks behind him and smiles grimly. "Looks like you brought some friends of your own...." Finishing up with the last of Fynn's wounds she follows Morse up to the cockpit, keeping a wary eye on Jonah. She knew first hand the sting of Force Lightning

Adalyn/Katriana: "Yes.. Have you noticed any sort of access port? We're going to need to get inside."

Cori: "I haven't noticed anything yet, but this thing is massive and getting higher pretty quick!" She says as she tries to keep up with it while running a scan on it to find an access point.

Skorri smiles, a little pride in his expression. "A few. I've done my best to train them."

Adalyn/Katriana looks over at Van. "Any ideas?"

Fynn Morano: Fynn walks into the cockpit and has to sit back down in amazement at how big this station is.

Jonah: "How does something that big stay hidden for so long?"

Van Jaharan Sran: "I have never really seen it. They should have never gotten this far. The only person who had the schematics was my master."

Adalyn/Katriana shakes her head as her own attention goes from Van to the ever growing station.

Fynn Morano: "How could they have gotten them from Mervan?"

"I can't imagine he just had them lyo=ing around..."

lying

Van Jaharan Sran: "Well, before he died he said something about someone taking the plans from his datapad. He said something about a slicer and that he thought it was someone within the Corellian Engineering Corp."

"He was going to go investigate it, but I hadn't heard from him since, until I heard from Fynn here, what happened to him."

Adalyn/Katriana frowns, thinking. "Roi was very interested in that datapad that was to be at the auction. I wonder if those were the plans?"

Van Jaharan Sran: "Hmmm, it seems that these Sith have been keeping themselves bust trying to get each piece of the puzzle and now they have them all and we have none of them."

Fynn Morano: "Well that datapad never made it to auction, so I wonder who's hands it ended up in?"

Adalyn/Katriana frowns, pulling out the holocron her teacher had left. "There's whats on this."

Master_GM (GM): The station begins to hit the atmosphere and enter into the skye.

Van Jaharan Sran: "Is that Kal's holocron?"

Adalyn/Katriana nods somberly, cradling it in her hands. "Jonah managed to retrieve it... It's how I learned about the Centerpoint, you and what Kal had intended for me before I had left Talus."

Van Jaharan Sran: "Then there may be hope, yet." He says as he holds out his hands asking to hold it.

Adalyn/Katriana almost reluctantly hands it over.

Master_GM (GM): Meanwhile the Station is lifting faster and faster into space and Cori is trying to maintain a speed to keep up with its rapid rising.

Van Jaharan Sran: "There was only one other person that Mervan trusted more than any one and that was Kal. Kal, show me the schematics to the Centerpoint station." The holocron whirls to life as it recognizes Van's voice and it brings up a detailed schematic of the vessel. "There!" He points. That must be the access point."

Adalyn/Katriana looks over the schematics gauging distances. "How far away is it from where the stones are kept? If we retrieve them will it stop the Centerpointe from activating?"

Van Jaharan Sran: "I am not even sure, but our only hope is to get inside and do our best to stop them by any means necessary. They have a world-shattering weapon and no matter what it takes we have to stop them. No matter what the stakes, for the good of the galaxy."

Cori: "Well, then lets not wait!" She says as she punches the speed on the starship the Centerpoint had already broken atmosphere and lifted into the air. As your vessel breaks atmosphere you notice a small asteroid being pulled towards you by the Centerpoint station.

Master_GM (GM): At first it looks like it is going to hit into your ship, but then it moves directly in between your ship and the centerpoint station.

It holds it in your way for a few more moments as something seems to come out of the asteroid. A giant worm creature.

It is then followed by a second worm creature.

Adalyn/Katriana: "What.... are those?!"

Cori: "What? Those look like the worm creatures that we saw when we were attacked by pirate!" She says having to take evasive maneuvers.

"Remember, the ones that almost ate us!"

"Everyone hang on, these things are going to try and eat us." She says strapping herself in.

Adalyn/Katriana: "Well, let's not give them a second chance...!"

Skorri: "I see things are no less exciting since I left."

Van Jaharan Sran sits down in a seat and begins to study the schematics and continues to try and figure a way inside.

Cori: Cori continues to try and get close to the Center Point Station, but each time the worm creatures moves in her way and blocks her access. "How are they doing this? Are they controlling the creatures!?"

Adalyn/Katriana: "I don't know.. it's certainly possible," she sighs thinking. "I wonder...."

Cori: "They are too well prepared we will never get to them at this rate we would need a whole fleet of ships to even try and get close."

Alicia G: how big is the ship? colossal?

Master_GM (GM): Yes.

Adalyn/Katriana: "What about a really good distraction? I might be able to create an illusion long enough to fool them."

Cori: "The scanner is saying that they are starting up their hyperdrive, they are going to make a jump!"

Adalyn/Katriana takes a seat and not wasting any more time draws up an image of the ship. "Get ready to bank to the right. Worse case one will follow us.

Adalyn/Katriana knowing she'd never tried creating an illusion so large before she couldn't allow herself to doubt her abilities

Adalyn/Katriana:

Use the Force 27

Alicia G: blah.. FP

Adalyn/Katriana: Rolling FP 6

Cori banks hard to the right as Katriana says and the creatures follow after it. She presses to full throttle to and make it to the access point just as they are about to reach it, suddenly the whole thing leaps into hyper space. There is nothing around them. Everything is gone. Talus, Tralus, the Asteroids, and the worms.

Cori: "What!? Everything is gone!?"

Adalyn/Katriana wipes beads of sweat from her forehead as she looks out the portal. "Did we jump with it?"

Cori: "No," She says looking over her instruments. "It took everything but us." She types a few more things into the computer. "It is heading towards Drall."

"What should we do?" She turns to Morse and Katriana.

Adalyn/Katriana is dumbfounded for a moment. "Why would it take the planets too?" she wonders to herself.

Adalyn/Katriana: "How long would it take us to get to Drall? Or maybe we should prepare to meet it at Selonia? It really seems like they're going to be collecting the planets next"

Fynn Morano: "Perhaps they act as an energy source?" Fynn ponders. "But if it's already heading to Drall we can assume it'll take that too. We should meet them at one of the other planets and get a head start."

Morse: "Could get in their path to one of the planets... Make them come out of hyper space. Might open a path to the dock before the creatures can come 'round on us."

Jonah is still just in shock that the planet really was taken

Van Jaharan Sran: "We should make our stand at Corellia, it makes the most sense," he finally says. "We could use more ships to get past its defenses. There are more than just the worms to contend with. We are going to need every available pilot to stop this thing."

Adalyn/Katriana: "Do you think we'll have enough time to convince them?"

Van Jaharan Sran: "Well, the planets disappearing might help. We could try and convince CEC to aide the cause?"

Ara Morse: "Hugh, we have to get to our children, they are still on Corellia." She says to her husband softly.

Morse: He nods. "I think I'll be able to get CEC to help us out."

"Cori, can you open a channel to your Aunt?" (It was her aunt, right?)

Fynn Morano: "We'll make our stand on Corellia then." Fynn says standing.

Van Jaharan Sran: "We will need to everyone who can fly to fly. I think Morse and all of you should be able to get on board as we will punch a hole to get you through." He then turns to the Selonian. "You, selonian, do you think you and your men can man a vessel?"

Cori: "I am already pulling her up on the holotranceiver.

" she says as she simultaneously is punching in the coordinates to get to Corellia.

Skorri: "These men aren't fighter pilots, they spent most of their life underground. What are you asking us to do?"

Van Jaharan Sran: "Are you willing to give your lives for the lives of your people on Selonia?" He asks bluntly.

Skorri hesitates. It's obvious he doesn't want to risk his men in something he didn't train them for but... He turns and says something to them. There's a brief exchange, and he looks back to Van.

Skorri: "...We will do it."

Van Jaharan Sran: "Good because I have something special for you..."

Master_GM (GM): Within a few hours the whole of Corellia is on alert and every ship that is available is manned and sitting in orbit around the planet of Corellia. They sit and they are waiting. It is quiet out in space as a little chatter is coming from the others as they wait...

Currently it is the main crew aboard the Avenger. Katriana, Morse, Jonah, Fynn, and Cori...

Adalyn/Katriana uses what time they have to perform surgery on Jonah to get him back to 100%

Master_GM (GM): Where would Morse get his wife and children off to?

Morse: (He'd probably get them on a transport back to Coruscant for the time being.)

Skorri: (Surgery! "What are you doing? I just needed something to apply to my burns!" "NO TIME FOR TOPICAL APPLICATION, WE'RE DOING A DOUBLE BYPASS")

Alicia G: lol, we can call it intensive burn therapy for RP purposes.. in mechanics terms its surgery :)

Master_GM (GM): What stations would your characters take on the ship?

Jonah: Dibs on gunner

Master_GM (GM): One of twogunners.

*gunnerd

*two gunners

Alicia G: er... not proficient in anything ship related...

suppose I could be a gunner too

Morse: Gunner probably makes most sense for me.

Master_GM (GM): What would you Use Computer be at Alicia?

Alicia G: not trained... +7

Jonah: (Ugh, I forgot I have to be proficient in vehicle weapons. What's the penalty for non-proficiency?)

Adalyn/Katriana: -5... but could be negated by the ship's INT mod

Fynn Morano: (Would a co- pilot be of any help? I have some proficiency in that.)

Master_GM (GM): Yeah Co-pilot would.

+3 INT

Alicia G: suppose I could to system operator.. I'd need to roll 13s to do anything useful though.. in between maybe assist attacks

actually can't assist... not trained

Master_GM (GM): Forget whether trained or not.

Suddenly out of the silence appears the monstrosity of the Centerpoint station and with it in tow is the four other planets. Over the comms Van shouts, "Now!" and immediately the ships move into action with Skorri and his crew in front of the Avenger.

Immediately the two large creatures begins to attack the ships and they work their way to fight them off. One of the worms is heading straight towards you. There is no initiative, some tell me what they are going to do stop the worm from swallowing you whole?

Adalyn/Katriana activates the sensors and hopes to send Morse some useful data to help him fire on the worms (if he chooses to)

Adalyn/Katriana:

Use Computer 8

or not

Master_GM (GM): The data comes up as corrupted and Morse you are firing blind...

Roll your Base Atk -3 to attack the worm.

Fynn Morano: Two heads and four arms are better than one/ two. Fynn works in conjunction with Cori in order to out maneuver the worms.

Morse: Sitting down in the gunner seat, he brings up the display, and brings the turrets around to face the creatures. He fires on them once he thinks he has a shot.

Adalyn/Katriana feels completely out of place at the operations panel and its obvious if her latest blunder isn't any indication

Fynn Morano:

Pilot 19

Morse:  <p>rolling 1d20+3

(

19

)</p> +3</p>

22 <p> Master_GM (GM): Fynn make a Pilot check to see if your are able to aide or there are just too many cooks in the kitchen.

Morse: Do I need to roll a fp?

(Can that be aimed?)

Master_GM (GM): Morse is a seasoned veteran when it comes to weapons. It doesn't matter the weapon is he holds his breath and fires into the creatures open maw causing it to move to the side. The mouth is no longer going to swallow them, but the tail might hit them if you don't move out of the way. (Fynn we need that Pilot roll.)

(Did he fall out?)

Fynn Morano: (I rolled it?)

Master_GM (GM): Cori already makes a great pilot, but with Fynn helping her with the controls and pressing and adjusting settings she is able to optimize her control and barrel rolls past it.

In front of them Skorri and his crew have been focusing firing into the access point to open a hole for their ship to get through. Jonah we are going to need you to help them breach the last of the hull...

Jonah's attack would be his Base Attack -2

Jonah:  <p>rolling 1d20+8

(

14

)</p> +8</p>

22 <p> Master_GM (GM): The fire blast from Jonah's guns was just enough to open the whole up further. This is going to take a straight shot, who can aide in getting the ship in the breach?

Master_GM (GM): So, last time the heroes had gathered a force to contend with the Centerpoint Station as it moved from planet to planet snatching up each one and they now stand between the Centerpoint station and the last planet, Corellia. Along with them are several of their allies and even enemies that they had met throughout their travels and it all ends here. Once the Centerpoint Station came out of hyperspace the plan goes into action and the heroes fly straight for the center point as Skorri and his band shoot a hole into the side of the vessel. It is at this point that the heroes burst through the hole and skid to a stop. They are now inside of the ship. The plan is to get to the center of it and stop the Sith once and for all. Armed with a map and general directions the open the ramp and notice strange lizard creatures guarding one of the doors. They hiss at the intruders and charge...

The tokens are in the bottom right hand corner. Roll initiative when you are ready... <p>
Fynn Morano: (Google space maps is definitely telling me to go left guys!)

Jonah:  <p>rolling 1d20+12

(

7

)</p> +12</p>

19 <p>Adalyn/Katriana:

Rolling for Turn Order 26

Morse:

Initiative 29

Jonah: (hax)

Fynn Morano:

Initiative 17

Alicia G: can we assume that we're boarding with our weapons drawn?

Master_GM (GM): Yes

rolling 1d20+11</p> (

18

)</p> +11

29 <p>Alicia G: who has higher dex? Morse or the lizards?

Master_GM (GM): Definitely him.

I will be clicking on the location where you are trying to get to...

Morse: Morse steps forward, glad he decided to bring the rifle along, he fires on the whole group of (whatever those are) the creatures standing in their way.

Blaster Rifle
Energy
Attack: 21
Damage: 25
Notes:

</p>

Master_GM (GM): Auto fire?

Morse: Any other way to fire on all of them?

Master_GM (GM): Just making sure and yes, Triple Attack.

Morse: .... That my character possesses?

Master_GM (GM): Now you add the addendum.

Opening up full force on the creatures they are cut down before they even move.

Adalyn.

Adalyn/Katriana moves to check out what's beyond the other door.

Alicia G: was it already open?

Master_GM (GM): No, but move swift to open.

Jordan V.: (Is there a map set up that's just not loading for me?)

Jonah: (Are you moved to the bottom right of the screen?)

(I saw only blackness too until I scrolled all the way down and to the right)

Adalyn/Katriana continues moving in the room, her lightsaber drawn and at the ready

Master_GM (GM): Opening the door it reveals a room with a giant strange looking plant growth in it. The veins wiggle and writhe all around.

Fynn Morano: (-_- ) yeah that did it...

Master_GM (GM): It does not look like it belongs here.

Jonah: (In this room, or in this plane of existence?)

Master_GM (GM): Yes

Alicia G: done btw

Master_GM (GM): Completely alien.

Jonah: (Tentacle plant? Is this... that kind of game now, Jake?)

Master_GM (GM): Indeed.

Jonah.

Adalyn/Katriana casts a wary glance at the strange plant

Jonah heads after Adalyn, and notices the plant. "The hell is that?"

Adalyn/Katriana: "I don't know.. but I don't like how it's moving."

Jonah: "Whatever it is, it's a little too close to the other door. Think it's dangerous?"

Adalyn/Katriana: "More than likely..."

Master_GM (GM): Fynn

Jonah: Jonah tries blasting one of its writhing tendrils.

(I took a move action. Keep your pants on.)

Adalyn/Katriana: "I've certainly never seen it before. Let's not get too close.""

Jonah:  <p>rolling 1d20+11

(

10

)</p> +11

21 <p>Master_GM (GM): Roll damage.

Jonah:  <p>rolling 3d12+4

(

8 +

11 +

5

)</p> +4</p>

28 <p>Master_GM (GM): The plant is hit and it writhes even more, but it makes no sound. It does however start to reach towards the direction it was attacked from.

Jonah: "Interesting... maybe we can distract it from the door like that."

End turn.

Master_GM (GM): Fynn.

Fynn Morano: After hearing the blaster shot Fynn rushes into the room. "What's happening?"

Master_GM (GM): As he enters he immediately sees the giant plant life in the middle of the room. Also along the walls more and more alien plant is growing covering the Centerpoint station.

Adalyn/Katriana: "This station is apparently more alive than we originally thought."

Fynn Morano: "What the hell...?" Fynn trails of as he stares at the writhing plant in the room's center. Then he notices all the plant life growing from every crack of the ship.

Jonah: "Feel like doing some trimming?"

Fynn Morano: "Uhh, I'm not sure about getting too close to that thing."

Jonah: "I'm sure it can't stand up to a lightsaber."

He looks at one of the wriggling tentacles with some discomfort. "But I can't fault you."

Alicia G: we still in init?

Master_GM (GM): To keep the actions going yes. Done with your actions Fynn.

?

Fynn Morano: "Who knows, it might paralyze you as soon as it touches you."

(sure why not)

Master_GM (GM): Morse.

Morse: Morse makes his way into the room as well. He stops to take a look at the strange plant life.

Master_GM (GM): End turn?

Morse: Not yet.

He continues moving toward one of the doors to test the waters a little.

Master_GM (GM): The plant continues to reach out towards Jonah as he had shot ti last.

Morse: Done

Master_GM (GM): A door opens a group of the lizard men run through shouting in a strange unheard of language.

They all move towards Morse passing by the plant without it bothering them...

They all attack Morse with strange spear like weapons.

rolling 1d20+10</p> (

18

) +10

28 <p>Morse: sigh exactly enough...

Master_GM (GM):  <p>rolling 1d8+1 damage, and you move one persistent down the condition track.

(

4

)</p> +1</p>

5 <p>Adalyn.

Adalyn/Katriana tries to see if her personal translator on her bracer can pick out what they're saying. ((17 DC 10))

Master_GM (GM): An error comes up and says that it is an unrecognizable language.

Jonah: (the hell are these things)

Adalyn/Katriana frustrated by the error, she brings her saber to bear and steps in to help Morse.

Adalyn/Katriana: "These things aren't saying anything my translator can pick up..."

Alicia G: done

Morse: Morse cringes as his wound burns.

Master_GM (GM): Jonah.

Jonah: Can I shoot past that barrier, whatever it is?

Master_GM (GM): Yes

Jonah tries shooting at the plant, with the lizards between them, to see if it'll grab them when it reaches out for him.

Jonah: (Or at least grab the closest one. Is it in reach of it?)

Master_GM (GM): Hmmm...

Jonah: (it looks like it on the map, is all)

Master_GM (GM): Make a Decpetion check for this. The only way you would miss is if you rolled a one so don't worry about the attack, just the Deception roll.

Jonah: (Oh, great. Social checks. My strong suit.)

rolling 1d20+5</p> (

7

) +5

12 <p>Master_GM (GM): Gain a +2 to

Jonah: (FP to reroll)

rolling 1d20+7</p> (

17

) +7

24 <p>Master_GM (GM): The creatures passed the plant the first time with no problem, but when Jonah rolled to hit it. It lashed out in their direction...

rolling 1d20+8</p> (

19

) +8

27 <p>It ensnares the group and pulls it closer to them. They are utterly surprised by this action the leader seems to be yelling at the plant.

Jonah: End turn.

Master_GM (GM): Fynn

Fynn Morano: (Am I able to move between the barrels and computer things?)

Master_GM (GM): Yes, but make an acrobatics check first.

Alicia G: brb

Fynn Morano: Fynn attempts to leap over the computers to get at the distracted lizard men.

Acrobatics 25

</p>

Master_GM (GM): You tumble over the computer and roll back to your feet in front of the tangled creatures.

Fynn Morano: Fynn strikes at the nearest beast towards him.

Lightsaber
Energy
Attack: 19
Damage: 19
Notes: Rapid Strike, Weapon Focus (Lightsabers), Double Attack

fp on the attack

rolling 2d6 (

5 +

2

)

7 <p>Master_GM (GM): The creature dies and the plant pulls it towards its center and bathes it with some kind of acid. The creature's skin slowly sears off until it turns into a pile of goo.

Morse

(To Fynn Morano): hope you'er not actually rolling double attack like your roll says

Jonah: "Well. Don't let that plant catch you."

Fynn Morano: "Well I guess we know what it does to it's food."

(No it just automatically does that for some reason)

Morse: His eyebrows raise at the sight of the plant's attack, "Never seen anything quite like that before..." He fires on the remaining two, aiming his rifle at them. Raising the rifle up, he notices his vision is slightly blurred as a headache is coming on suddenly.

He focuses his best, and lets off a shot.

Blaster Rifle
Energy
Attack: 24
Damage: 22
Notes:

</p>

Aimed, so one more d10...

rolling 1d10 (

1

)

1 <p>Of course.

Master_GM (GM): That killed him.

Just what you needed.

Morse: After firing, he looks to Adalyn, then the others, "I think their weapons are coated with something..."

Adalyn/Katriana glances him over. "Let's get to the next room and I can try and clear your system of the poison."

Morse: He aimed, so I'm done.

Master_GM (GM): The creature yells at the plant once more and plant releases him from its vines and he moves right for Fynn.

rolling 1d20+10</p> (

19

)</p> +10</p>

29 rolling 1d8+1 damage and you move -1 Persistent down the Condition Track.

(

8

)</p> +1</p>

9 <p>Adalyn.

Adalyn/Katriana gets on the otherside of the lizard creature and swings her saber hoping she isn't too rusty

Adalyn/Katriana:

lightsaber
energy, piercing
Attack: 24
Damage: 15
Notes:

Alicia G: done

Master_GM (GM): With the final hit the creature is dead, cutting it along its chest it looks like Adalyn is not as rusty as she thinks.

Jonah.

Jonah: Sorry

Do I need to go down the stairs, or can I just vault over the edge here and go straight for the door?

Master_GM (GM): It will cost you two squares of movement and an acrobatics or athletics check.

Jonah: Athletics it is.

rolling 1d20+12</p> (

9

)</p> +12</p>

21 <p>Master_GM (GM): You vault from one side to the other and land on your feet able to keep moving from there.

Jonah: Any attempt by the plant to attack me?

Master_GM (GM): Not yet.

Jonah: Then I take my second movement, toward the door

And open it, if I can?

Master_GM (GM): It tries to reach for you, but you moved to quickly by it and pass it by.

Door opens.

Jonah: End turn.

Master_GM (GM): Fynn

Fynn Morano: Fynn attempts to follow after Jonah through the door

(Acrobatics?)

Master_GM (GM): As you begin to move the plant reaches out for you to try and grab you...

rolling 1d20+8</p> (

17

)</p> +8</p>

25 <p>vs. Ref Def.

Fynn Morano: (grabs me)

Master_GM (GM): Now make an Acrobatics.

Fynn Morano:

Acrobatics 10

Master_GM (GM):  <p>rolling 2d12 damage and the creature wraps you up into its tentacles.

(

4 +

7

)

11 <p>Fynn Morano: (can I try to cut them away?)

Master_GM (GM): Yes.

Fynn Morano: As Fynn is wrapped in the tendrils of the plant he frantically tries cutting away at them to free himself.

Lightsaber
Energy
Attack: 28
Damage: 17
Notes: Rapid Strike, Weapon Focus (Lightsabers), Double Attack

</p>

Master_GM (GM): Hacking at several limbs the creature drops you and you land on the ground prone.

Ends your turn.

Morse

Morse: Morse moves a couple steps toward the door, then, hoping to take a page from Jonah's book, throws a grenade away from them in hopes to draw the plant's attention elsewhere.

Master_GM (GM): All right Deception.

Morse:

Deception 21

Master_GM (GM): Just spending a FP will make it a success.

Morse: Done.

Master_GM (GM): The grenade flies and explodes in another direction causing the creature to turn its attention away momentarily towards the source of the blast.

Jonah roll Perception.

rolling 1d20+6</p> (

11

)</p> +6</p>

17 <p>
Alicia G: are these doors?

Master_GM (GM): Yes.

Alicia G: sort of a T shape there.. hard to tell

Jonah:  <p>rolling 1d20+11

(

8

)</p> +11</p>

19 <p>Adalyn/Katriana follows Jonah into the next room, and preparing to treat Fynn and Morse, pulls out her medical kit.

Master_GM (GM): From out of the bush comes yelling a group of the lizard creatures towards Jonah, before Adalyn moves.

(Sorry.)

Alicia G: ah ok

Master_GM (GM):  <p>rolling 1d20+10

(

20

)</p> +10</p>

30 <p>Fynn Morano: (not gonna get very far into the story if every five minutes we're fighting these things lol)

Master_GM (GM):  <p>rolling 1d8+1

(

2

)</p> +1</p>

3 <p>Jonah: (Did I just get critted)

Master_GM (GM): 6 damage and move -1 persistent o the condition track.

Jonah: (persistent conditions are harsh)

Master_GM (GM): Adalyn

Adalyn/Katriana follows after Jonah, taking advantage of the plant's distraction. Seeing the lizards converging on him, she charges in.

Adalyn/Katriana:

lightsaber
energy, piercing
Attack: 21
Damage: 10
Notes:

Alicia G: done

Master_GM (GM): Jonah.

(To GM): is it poison? cause I still have the hypoinjection thing

(From Master_GM (GM)): Yes it is a poison.

Jonah yelps with pain and surprise - that was a pretty good jab! Taking hold of his rifle, he retaliates with the bayonet.

Alicia G: screw the bayonet and autofire!

lol

Jonah:  <p>rolling 1d20+9

(

18

)</p> +9</p>

27 rolling 2d8+10

(

8 +

4

)</p> +10</p>

22 <p>(On a different one than she attacked.)

Master_GM (GM): Jonah stabs it into the things eye and it drops to the ground.

Any other action?

Jonah jumps over that one's body as it falls, confronting the next lizard and whirling his rifle threateningly.

Jonah: End turn.

Master_GM (GM): Fynn

The plant continues to be distracted...

Fynn Morano: Fynn picks himself up feeling groggy in the head heads towards the other to try and take out the new lizard beasts that have sprung up.

He then jabs his blade at the nearest enemy.

Lightsaber
Energy
Attack: 18
Damage: 11
Notes: Rapid Strike, Weapon Focus (Lightsabers), Double Attack

</p>

Morse: (Why'd you move there, Sam? Now I can't autofire on them.)

Master_GM (GM): Runs the creature through and it drops to the ground.

Morse

Jonah: (I wanted to keep it from attacking Adalyn!)

Morse: Morse moves up with the others, and takes a shot at the remaining creature.

Blaster Rifle
Energy
Attack: 13
Damage: 19
Notes:

</p> </p> </p>

Could I even hit with a fp?

Master_GM (GM): Yes

Morse:  <p>rolling 2d6

<p>( <p>1 +

<p>4

)

5

</p>

17 good enough?

Master_GM (GM): Yes

And at point blank range the creature is downed.

Adalyn.

Adalyn/Katriana pulls out her medical kit and approaches Fynn intending to try and treat the poison. "Hold still. This shouldn't take long."

Adalyn/Katriana glances over at Jonah and then at Morse. "Are you alright?"

Adalyn/Katriana:

Treat Injury 34

</p> </p>

Morse: "I've felt better."

Master_GM (GM): Fynn is cured of his poisoned.

Adalyn/Katriana: "Well hold still and I'll see what I can do."

Master_GM (GM): The condition is no longer persistent.

If no other actions are being taken then you can make the checks on the others.

Adalyn/Katriana approaches the others in turn and treats them

Fynn Morano: The fog in Fynn's head seems to disappear as his poison is cured.

Master_GM (GM): Fynn can then move up one on the CT.

Adalyn/Katriana:

Treat Injury 20

</p> </p>

Treat Injury 21

</p> </p> </p>

uh wow...

need to roll FPs?

Fynn Morano: (Are my wounds healed as well?)

Master_GM (GM): No

To fynn

And no to Adalyn.

Everyone is up on the condition track and Jonah's turn.

Actually...

Everyone is about to move into the big room, I am going to push everyone forward...

Alicia G: lol thought there was a wall there...

Master_GM (GM): There is you are entering through the doors on the side...

The group enters into what should be the main control room, but instead looks like a green house. Plants are all over the walls and all over everything.

There standing in the center of the room is the cloaked figure and nearby are Roi and Profex, but there is something different about them. They look more lifeless and puppet like. Out of their skin grows this strange looking corral plant. The cloaked figure turns and stares at you silently. "So, the intruders have made their presence known."

Jonah: (Do not take Profex® if you are allergic to eldritch alien flora)

Adalyn/Katriana looks between Profex and Roi her eyes growing wide at their current state. "What are you doing to them?"

Master_GM (GM): "Making them bend to my will."Looking around the room you also notice a pair of females that are attached to the corral on the wall. They look an awful lot like the pair of assassins that you fought early on in the course of the adventure.

Slowly their eyes are glazing over.

Fynn Morano: "Who are you exactly? And why are you doing this?" Fynn inquires.

Jonah: (Oh man, what did I call them? The Twin Fangs?)

(I forgot about those two)

Master_GM (GM): He lowers his hood to reveal a scarred and alien face.You have never seen a being like this one. "I am Yun'tarri and I am burden with glorious purpose. I am going to destroy your capital planet and pave the way for my kind to conquer yours!"

Alicia G: I have afeeling we're dealing with Vong....

Jonah: (God dammit Jake. You couldn't wait for your Vong wars)

Master_GM (GM): Yeah, but it actually had been planned in advanced for him to be here.

Adalyn/Katriana narrows her eyes. "I think you'll find the process significantly more difficult than you anticipated."

Adalyn/Katriana concentrates on the blue twin and prepares to throw her into the strange alien at a moment's notice once the fighting starts.

Jonah: "What... what are you?"

Morse:

Stealth 26

</p> </p>

Master_GM (GM):  <p>rolling 1d20+12

<p>( <p>2

)</p> +12</p>

14

</p>

He is unaware of you pulling a weapon Seth.

Jonah: (You know, it almost seems like this came up a while ago. Like someone didn't sense the cloaked figure through the Force, and we just kinda moved past it.)

Master_GM (GM): He is distracted by Jonah...

Jonah: (Maybe I'm wrong)

Morse: Deciding there's been enough talking, Morse decides to get to the inevitable, and takes a shot on this strange alien.

Blaster Rifle
Energy
Attack: 15
Damage: 37
Notes:

</p> </p> </p>

I'm going to reroll that

Blaster Rifle
Energy
Attack: 14
Damage: 26
Notes:

</p> </p> </p>

Alicia G: ugh... at least you got your reroll back

Jonah: (Regardless, well played. I didn't expect it at all, and I didn't read enough about the Vong to despise them intrinsically as a plot element.)

Morse: Could a 21 possibly hit?

If I managed to roll a 6 on a fp?

Alicia G: he's likely flatfooted too...

Yun'tarri: "I am Yuuzhan Vong and I am of the chosen race and we are destined to rule thi-" He stops mid-sentence as Morse shoots over him interrupting his amazing speech. He then turns to the console and moves the plant like controls...

No, even flat-footed.

Morse: (Figures... I actually make the stealth check to only fail miserably on the shot.)

Jonah: "Boring conversation anyway," Jonah remarks as the blaster fire cuts it off.

Master_GM (GM): Roll init.

Jonah:  <p>rolling 1d20+12

<p>( <p>7

)</p> +12</p>

19

</p>

Morse:

Initiative 29

</p> </p>

Adalyn/Katriana:

Rolling for Turn Order 13

</p> </p>

Fynn Morano:

Initiative 20

</p> </p>

Master_GM (GM):  <p>rolling 1d20+11

<p>( <p>20

)</p> +11</p>

31

</p>

<p>rolling 1d20+12

<p>( <p>15

)</p> +12</p>

27

</p>

<p>rolling 1d20+14

<p>( <p>20

)</p> +14</p>

34

</p>

Jonah: (At least he's getting all the 20's out for init)

(And not as attack rolls)

Alicia G: rather them on init

Morse: (Well you know Jake is incapable of rolling less than 16.)

(Scratch that. 15.)

Master_GM (GM):

Rolling for Turn Order 21

</p> </p>

Alicia G: he did just roll a 4

Master_GM (GM):  <p>rolling 1d20+13

<p>( <p>17

)</p> +13</p>

30

</p>

Morse: (Flukes happen. He's my opposite. I roll mostly 1-5 with occasional high rolls. He rolls mostly 20s with occasional low rolls)

Master_GM (GM): We are like Unbreakable.

Yun'tarri: "Protect me!" He shouts to his thralls.

Master_GM (GM): Profex moves in between her master and the group. She activates Harm's Way on Yun'tarri.

And attacks Morse.

<p>rolling 1d20+13

<p>( <p>1

)</p> +13</p>

14

</p>

But misses miserably.

Yun'tarri yells something to them in a language you don't understand and they take off...

Yun'tarri: Each of the assassins take a full round action to pull themselves away from the corral. Their eyes are glossed over and they look right at the group.

Master_GM (GM): Morse.

Morse: (Can auto fire be aimed?)

Master_GM (GM): No

Morse: Morse quickly grabs a stun grenade off his belt and throws it to the opposite side of the Yun'tarri.

Stun grenade
Attack: 22
Damage: 23
Notes:

</p> </p> </p>

I think I'll increase that with a fp.

<p>rolling 2d6

<p>( <p>2 +

<p>3

)

5

</p>

25

And as a move action, he is going to switch to his pistol.

Master_GM (GM): The stun grenade explodes and hurts most of them

(To GM): as a warning I have a horrible migraine I've been fighting since I got home.. meds aren't helping. so I may not last much longer

Yun'tarri presses a few more buttons on the plant thing and he looks like he has locked something in.

Master_GM (GM): Roi holds his turn.

Until Fynn moves out.

Fynn

(From Master_GM (GM)): This is the last of it everything after this is wrap up.

Master_GM (GM): Let's move combat along guys this is the last of it.

Need the focus.

Fynn?

Jonah?

Jonah: Alright

I was waiting for my turn.

Fynn Morano: (Don't suppose I could move towards Regem without an AOO?)

Master_GM (GM): Not going to take it, go.

Jonah: (I don't know why you're telling us to move it along)

(it's the first round and only one of us has even done anything)

Roi Glace still looks like there is something in him that is still Roi after all as he waits for Fynn to come to him and attacks him as he steps into range.

Roi Glace:

Lightsaber
Energy
Attack: 25
Damage: 14
Notes:

</p> </p>

Fynn Morano: "Puppet or no. You're going to get yours Regem." Fynn says to his rival .

Fynn gets a glancing blow from Regem's sword and strikes back at him.

(Assured strike)

Roi Glace: Make the UtF roll

Fynn Morano:

Use the Force 22

</p> </p>

(How many times fo I roll for that?)

*do

The Assassin Twins: twice unless you just spend an FP to roll three times.

Fynn Morano: I'll do that.

<p>rolling 2d6

<p>( <p>3 +

<p>1

)

4

</p>

Master_GM (GM): You keep the highest result.

Roll your attack then three times.

Fynn Morano: (I'm trying but when I hit submit it isn't rolling...)

Lightsaber
Energy
Attack: 27
Damage: 14
Notes: Rapid Strike, Weapon Focus (Lightsabers), Double Attack

</p> </p> </p>

Jordan V.:

Lightsaber
Energy
Attack: 19
Damage: 21
Notes: Rapid Strike, Weapon Focus (Lightsabers), Double Attack

</p> </p>

Lightsaber
Energy
Attack: 16
Damage: 20
Notes: Rapid Strike, Weapon Focus (Lightsabers), Double Attack

</p> </p> </p>

Fynn Morano: (Damn thing's ridiculous)

Master_GM (GM): Jonah

Jonah aims down the barrel of his rifle at point blank range, right in Profex's face.

Jonah: Will she take her AoO?

Master_GM (GM): No

Jonah:  <p>rolling 1d20+11

<p>( <p>10

)</p> +11</p>

21

</p>

Master_GM (GM): Miss

Jonah: (WHAT)

(wait, can I FP that? how many do I have, again?)

Master_GM (GM): Probably 4 roll a 2d6

Jonah:  <p>rolling 2d6

<p>( <p>3 +

<p>5

)

8

</p>

(26 hit?)

Master_GM (GM): Yes

Jonah:  <p>rolling 4d12+4

<p>( <p>4 +

<p>8 +

<p>6 +

<p>10

)</p> +4</p>

32

</p>

And it moves her -1 down the condition track.

Master_GM (GM): Automatically?

Jonah: Yes. Hunter's Mark.

Master_GM (GM): Ok

Adalyn.

Adalyn/Katriana concentrates on Profex and lifting her up, throws her at her 'ward', hoping to throw them off balance.

Adalyn/Katriana:

Use the Force 37

</p> </p>

Alicia G: 10d6 if hit

Master_GM (GM): Trying rebuke.

<p>rolling 1d20+17

<p>( <p>7

)</p> +17</p>

24

</p>

Alicia G: I was hoping I wasn't going to have to rebuke it back...

Master_GM (GM): Move Object is abusive as fuck.

Adalyn/Katriana: actually would have been impossible for her to rebuke that

Master_GM (GM): Like how does it allow you to throw it into another person?

No, not impossible a nat 20 would have right?

Adalyn/Katriana: making use of collision...

Jonah: force users are overpowered? it's almost like we're playing a WotC Star Wars system

Adalyn/Katriana: that's how it works.. lol

So.. MO works as normal where the person being picked up has to meet/beat the Fort, and then Reflex for the one getting the target recieving the throw

so sometimes... it could beat the Fort but not the Reflex of the 2nd

Master_GM (GM): With skill ranks up to like 20 it is way broken, but thatis only my opinion, roll damage.

Adalyn/Katriana: 22 damage?

reroll

36 damage

Master_GM (GM): Done?

Adalyn/Katriana: yes <p>
Master_GM (GM): Stands back up reinitiates Harm's way and attacks MOrse.

<p>rolling 1d20+9

<p>( <p>7

)</p> +9</p>

16

</p>

Morse: miss

Master_GM (GM): Attacks morse.

<p>rolling 1d20+11

<p>( <p>10

)</p> +11</p>

21

</p>

Morse: Miss

Master_GM (GM): Attacks Fynn

<p>rolling 1d20+13

<p>( <p>6

)</p> +13</p>

19

</p>

Morse turn.

Morse: Morse raises his pistol up, and aims at the Vong. Taking his first available shot.

Heavy Blaster Stun (Aimed)
Energy
Attack: 25
Damage: 39
Notes:

</p> </p> </p>

I think I'll fp that.

<p>rolling 2d6

<p>( <p>5 +

<p>4

)

9

</p>

Which will bring me to 1 left if I've counted correctly

Master_GM (GM): yes

Morse: 30 should hit that guy

Master_GM (GM): Profex jumps into the way of the blast and takes all of it. Rendering her unconscious.

Morse: No movement

Yun'tarri: Gets up and tired of dealing with these infidels he makes a break for it.

Fynn

Fynn Morano: Fynn striking at Regem with all his might concentrates on his blade and puts all his weight and force power into the swing. (battle strike)

Use the Force 17

</p> </p> </p>

rolling 2d6

<p>( <p>3 +

<p>4

)

7

</p>

Master_GM (GM): +1 atk

Fynn Morano: still =1 with fp?

*+1

Master_GM (GM): Yeah, but it does an 3d6 damage

Fynn Morano: mmk

Lightsaber
Energy
Attack: 22
Damage: 15
Notes: Rapid Strike, Weapon Focus (Lightsabers), Double Attack

</p> </p> </p>

rolling 3d6

<p>( <p>5 +

<p>5 +

<p>5

)

15

</p>

Master_GM (GM): With a hard swing he brings it down on Roi finishing him off.

Fynn Morano: With a look of pity Fynn looks down at what his old rival had become; nothing more than a puppet cast aside.

And then turns his attention to the female on his left.

Master_GM (GM): Jonah

Jonah: (I'm naming her Corda)

(Wait, no. That one is Rena. The other one is Corda. So I have decreed)

Master_GM (GM): Ok

Your turn

Jonah: Can I aim at Corda?

Master_GM (GM): Yes

Jonah:  <p>rolling 1d20+11

<p>( <p>3

)</p> +11</p>

14

</p>

(ugh!)

Master_GM (GM): That is going to miss.

Jonah: (final battle, might as well spend them while I have them)

(gonna reroll)

Master_GM (GM): You only have one

I believe you spent it.

Jonah: (Crud)

End turn.

Master_GM (GM): You had 5 FP and 1 Reroll

Adalyn

Morse: (Was his reroll a success though?)

Master_GM (GM): It ws

Jonah: (It was)

Adalyn/Katriana sees the Vong heading away and gives chase, focusing one the closes hoping to soften it by the time one of them gets there. (Force Stun)

Adalyn/Katriana:

Use the Force 24

</p> </p>

FP for extra -1

Alicia G: done

Master_GM (GM): Strangely it has no effect on him.

Alicia G: ah well.. damn vong

Master_GM (GM): Attacking Adalyn

<p>rolling 1d20+11

<p>( <p>11

)</p> +11</p>

22

</p>

Attacking Morse

Adalyn/Katriana manages to dodge to the side

Master_GM (GM):  <p>rolling 1d20+11

<p>( <p>5

)</p> +11</p>

16

</p>

Morse turn

Morse: Morse turns his blaster toward Rena, and fires.

Adalyn/Katriana: "The Force has no effect on them?!" she says with some alarm.

Morse:

Heavy Blaster Stun (Aimed)
Energy
Attack: 31
Damage: 24
Notes:

</p> </p>

Master_GM (GM): She is severely slowed down in reaction time.

Morse: Done

Master_GM (GM): Fynn

Fynn Morano: Fynn swings to take out the female assassin.

Lightsaber
Energy
Attack: 23
Damage: 16
Notes: Rapid Strike, Weapon Focus (Lightsabers), Double Attack

</p> </p> </p>

Master_GM (GM): Any other actions?

Fynn Morano: (Well if she isn't down then not really)

Master_GM (GM): Jonah

Jonah: Trying that shot again at Corda.

<p>rolling 1d20+11

<p>( <p>4

)</p> +11</p>

15

</p>

Holy moly

<p>rolling 2d6

<p>( <p>6 +

<p>2

)

8

</p>

FP

(21 hit?)

Master_GM (GM): Yes

Jonah:  <p>rolling 4d12+4

<p>( <p>8 +

<p>11 +

<p>2 +

<p>5

)</p> +4</p>

30

</p>

<p>rolling 1d12

<p>( <p>3

)

3

</p>

rerolling the 2 per assured attack

welp

31 damage and -1 on the condition track

End turn

Master_GM (GM): That will kill her.

Adalyn

Alicia G: which one is down? the one by Morse?

Jonah: Yes

Adalyn/Katriana delays her chase of the Vong to attack the assassin, bringing her saber around in an arc.

Master_GM (GM): No the one by you.

Adalyn/Katriana: oh

Master_GM (GM): Oh...

NM

Jonah: Oh

Master_GM (GM): I forgot which one is which...

Alicia G: I don't know which is which...

Jonah: :y

Morse: I would've sworn he said Corda is the one by Fynn.

Master_GM (GM): I know..

Adalyn/Katriana:

lightsaber
energy, piercing
Attack: 22
Damage: 12
Notes:

</p> </p>

Jonah: I switched.

Fynn Morano: Ohhhhhhh

oh

Morse: Oh?

Fynn Morano: ooooooooo

Master_GM (GM): Not dead yet.

Morse

Morse: Morse takes aim at the remaining assassin.

Heavy Blaster Stun (Aimed)
Energy
Attack: 27
Damage: 26
Notes:

</p> </p> </p>

Master_GM (GM): She falls to the ground unconscious

Yun'tarri: Makes his way towards his escape pod.

Master_GM (GM): Fynn

Alicia G: do we see where the stones are to deactivate the station?

Master_GM (GM): They are all connected into the center panel of the control room.

Yes

Fynn Morano: (Are we in te control room or is that furthur down?)

ok

Master_GM (GM): The are covered in vines and stuff.

Adalyn/Katriana: "I'll get the stones!"

Master_GM (GM): You can try...

I am sure if you could pull it off.

Fynn Morano: Fynn bolts to where the alien creature had run to in order to catch up with him.

Master_GM (GM): Those comments are directed to Seth

Fynn what are you going to try and do.

Fynn Morano: Well I just what I was gonna do sooooooo

Master_GM (GM): Jonah

Jonah: Right, I know you have to run in a straight line, but can I go over/through those plants on the way?

Morse: I was going to ask the same thing...

Master_GM (GM): Make an acrobatics check and each console or plant counts as 2 squares instead of 1.

Jonah: Only acrobatics?

No athletics option for the gymnastically challenged?

Master_GM (GM): Not for this one.

Jonah: :(

<p>rolling 1d20+6

<p>( <p>19

)</p> +6</p>

25

</p>

Master_GM (GM): Success

Jonah: Woo

End turn.

Master_GM (GM): Adalyn

Adalyn/Katriana approaches the center station her lightsaber at the ready, and after a moment of contemplating as to whether the plant would attack her decides to forgo to indecision and starts hacking away at the plant to get it out of her way.

Master_GM (GM): Make a Strength check.

Adalyn/Katriana:

Strength 5

</p> </p>

Jonah: (That can't be how attacking an object works)

Alicia G: haha STR is my worst ability

Master_GM (GM): I know it doesn't work that way, but I am going for dramatic flair than mechanics...

You have a FP to use on that.

Alicia G: I have weapon finesse if I could use dex instead :)

Jonah: (It's always dramatic to swing at a stationary plant and miss)

(Or I guess... not hack through it)

Master_GM (GM): Fair enough...

Adalyn/Katriana: Rolling FP 4

Master_GM (GM): It tells me how much she is able to hack away, maybe she hits an important part.

What is your DEX mod.

Adalyn/Katriana: +2

Str -1

Master_GM (GM): So 12 over all then...

Adalyn/Katriana: yup

Jonah: (This is so dramatic. I'm super excited to see if she'll chop the plant next turn and secure her lumberjacking career once and for all)

Master_GM (GM): Using your finesse you have gained from practicing with Kal's lightsaber you make quick work of the plants on the device. (Standard action)

Adalyn/Katriana leans over to manipulate the console to get it to stop whatever process it's started.

Master_GM (GM): Hmmm, tell me what skill you think would work in this situation?

Alicia G: likely one I'm not trained in.. Use Computer

Master_GM (GM): All right then...

Make the roll.

Adalyn/Katriana:

Use Computer 15

</p> </p>

Master_GM (GM): Computers, they seem to be your worse enemy you are not really sure how the controls work on this one to unlock the stones.

Adalyn/Katriana smacks the console in frustration (done)

Master_GM (GM): They move to attack Jonah to protect their master...

<p>rolling 1d20+10

<p>( <p>1

)</p> +10</p>

11

</p>

Morse

Morse: Guess I'll start by rolling acrobatics.

Acrobatics 14

</p> </p> </p>

I think I'll take that reroll.

Master_GM (GM): Ok

Morse:

Acrobatics 17

</p> </p>

That should be enough, right?

Master_GM (GM): An FP should get it there...

provided they not be terrible.

Morse:  <p>rolling 2d6

<p>( <p>5 +

<p>3

)

8

</p>

Master_GM (GM): Perfect

Yun'tarri: Runs and climbs into the ship and starts pressing on the controls of the organic vessel.

Fynn

Morse: Morse looks at the ship, then to Jonah, "If you can keep these guys at bay, I can take care of him."

Fynn Morano: Fynn runs up to see the lizard men blocking his path and swings at the first one he sees

Lightsaber
Energy
Attack: 19
Damage: 14
Notes: Rapid Strike, Weapon Focus (Lightsabers), Double Attack

</p> </p> </p>

Master_GM (GM): He takes some damage.

Jonah

Jonah:  <p>rolling 1d20+11

<p>( <p>7

)</p> +11</p>

18

</p>

Jonah turns and fights off the lizards, jabbing at the one right in front of him with his bayonet.

Master_GM (GM): Hit

Jonah:  <p>rolling 2d8+10

<p>( <p>2 +

<p>5

)</p> +10</p>

17

</p>

<p>rolling 1d8

<p>( <p>2

)

2

</p>

(rerolling the 2 per assured attack)

(that keeps happening)

Master_GM (GM): The lizard is stabbed but not dead.

Adalyn/Katriana tries again to defeat her current nemesis

Master_GM (GM): Adalyn, looking at the panel you notice that the Centerpoint has a lock on Corellia...

Alicia G: is it possible to just pull out the stones?

Master_GM (GM): It is preparing to jump. The current destination a collision course to Coruscant.

Morse: (Could she crush the console with another move object?)

Master_GM (GM): Yeah. How are you going to try and pull it out.

Alicia G: Well str is a no go.. Suppose FP to get MO back and use that.

Master_GM (GM): Okay.

Adalyn/Katriana: unless I an use MLO

since it's not a medium size object.... Move Light Object is part of UTF

Master_GM (GM): I could care more, but I don't. Go for it.

Adalyn/Katriana:

Use the Force 25

</p> </p>

Master_GM (GM): That is going to need a FP to be a success.

Adalyn/Katriana: Rolling FP 6

Master_GM (GM): Reaching out with the and lifting the stone from out of the console is a struggle. As if lifting a real weight but only with her mind she stresses and strains on the device until the stone is pulled out. The machine shows that the power capacity has lowered, but the machine is still going on the power it has left.

Attacking all three of you guys...

<p>rolling 1d20+10

<p>( <p>20

)</p> +10</p>

30

</p>

<p>rolling 1d8+1

<p>( <p>8

)</p> +1</p>

9 <p>
Jonah: (Yikes! Who was that one at?)

Master_GM (GM): 18 on all three.

Area attack from them.

Jonah: (Area attack, you say?)

Master_GM (GM): -1 on the CT.

Yes I know.

Morse.

Morse: Reeling, from the blow he just took, he keeps his sight on getting to that ship before he closes the door. He drops his pistol and runs toward it, undoing his vest as he moves. Reaching the ship he tosses it inside.

Master_GM (GM): Make an range throw attack roll.

Morse: Just going to call is a grenade throw...

Master_GM (GM): Good enough for me.

Morse:

Stun grenade
Attack: 12
Damage: 22
Notes:

</p> </p>

..............

Alicia G: hits the square at least!

Master_GM (GM): The device slides into the ship as it closes.

With the thing closes the organic slides out of the side and through the growth on the outside of the ship. Hurtling into space...

Fynn

Fynn Morano: Fynn swings again at the lizard hoping to be done with them.

(Assured strike)

Use the Force 30

</p> </p> </p>

Master_GM (GM): Roll twice

Fynn Morano:

Lightsaber
Energy
Attack: 13
Damage: 10
Notes: Rapid Strike, Weapon Focus (Lightsabers), Double Attack

</p> </p>

Lightsaber
Energy
Attack: 24
Damage: 15
Notes: Rapid Strike, Weapon Focus (Lightsabers), Double Attack

</p> </p> </p>

Master_GM (GM): Hacks through him and drops him.

Any other action?

Morse: He should move for flanking purposes.

Fynn Morano: He'll move forward

Master_GM (GM): Jonah.

Jonah: Well, damn. I guess I'll try and finish off that lizard

<p>rolling 1d20+11

<p>( <p>11

)</p> +11</p>

22

</p>

<p>rolling 2d8+10

<p>( <p>4 +

<p>3

)</p> +10</p>

17

</p>

Master_GM (GM): Hits

Jonah: Rerolling that 3. Don't be useless this time

Nevermind

Master_GM (GM): Yeah...

Adalyn the hyperspace jump is imminent...

Jonah stabs the lizard right in the chest this time, and shoves it to the ground before turning to face the other one in a defensive stance.

Master_GM (GM): The screen reads...

10...

9...

Adalyn/Katriana gasps at the effort it took to remove one of the stones and goes for another hoping it will be enough to delay the station from going into hyperspace.

Adalyn/Katriana: "Fynn! I need your help getting these out! We're running out of time!" she yells back the way the others had gone.

Master_GM (GM): 8...

Alicia G: though I suppose running my saber through the thing might have some effect too...

Master_GM (GM): Finding the right location would be the key then. That would take a Knowledge (Tech)

Fynn Morano: (Can I run back or do I have to wait for my turn? heh)

Master_GM (GM): I will allow you to run back...

Alicia G: I'll go for the roll, but if I don't find the shatterpoint then I guess I'll try removing another stone

Adalyn/Katriana:

Knowledge (Technology) 8

</p> </p>

ya....

no...

lol

Master_GM (GM): Machines are compliated it would be stupid to just hack at it and think it could do something...

Fynn Morano: Fynn attempts with all his strength to try and get the remaining stones out with the Force.

Alicia G: was that my standard then? or can I roll MLO?

Fynn Morano:

Use the Force 20

</p> </p>

Master_GM (GM): First Morse...

Fynn Morano: reroll that

Use the Force 19

</p> </p> </p>

-_-

Jonah: (We fail and the galaxy dies the end gg everyone gg)

Morse: Staring at the hole the pod just went through, Morse smirks as he pulls the detonator out of a pouch on his belt. Without saying anything, he hits the trigger and listens for the explosion.

Alicia G: the sound of the explosion travels in space?

Master_GM (GM): Happens all the time.

Alicia G: :P

Master_GM (GM): It is Star Wars.

Morse: Clearly! Haven't you watched anything out of Hollywood?

Movies never lie.

Master_GM (GM): If one were to look at the window you would see a small organic spacecraft jettison out of the ship and only to get a few yard away before it blows up in and a fiery explosion.

Jonah.

Jonah: Right, shooting this asshole point blank, eating the AoO if he takes one.

<p>rolling 1d20+11

<p>( <p>9

)</p> +11</p>

20

</p>

<p>rolling 4d12+4

<p>( <p>3 +

<p>12 +

<p>9 +

<p>10

)</p> +4</p>

38

</p>

Master_GM (GM): Hits

Dead.

The screen glitches for a moment as Fynn tried to pull on one of the of stones...

7...

6...

5...

Master_GM (GM): Adalyn?

Adalyn/Katriana wipes her brow and focuses her mind on the remaining stones trying to lift another one out of the socket.

Adalyn/Katriana:

Use the Force 22

</p> </p>

FP even going to do anything?

Master_GM (GM): Yes

Adalyn/Katriana: Rolling FP 3

Fynn Morano: "Turn off you damned computer!" Fynn shouts as he tries to hit for anything that seems vital.

Knowledge (Technology) 8

</p> </p> </p>

reroll

Master_GM (GM): She is able to pull one more out.

Fynn Morano:

Knowledge (Technology) 8

</p> </p>

Adalyn/Katriana: lol

Fynn Morano: (woooooooooooW)

(Screw it let the damn galaxy blow up...)

Adalyn/Katriana grabs the 2nd stone. "I would have already if I knew anything about computers."

Jonah: (This is when we needed Skorri.)

Morse: Morse comes in over the comm, "We got ours, how are you coming with that console?"

Adalyn/Katriana: "See if you can pull one out.. I don't have the strength to do it."

Master_GM (GM): 5...5...

5..

5...

Jonah runs over to join the others after finishing the last lizard.

Master_GM (GM): 4...

Jonah: What's happening?

*"What's happening?"

Adalyn/Katriana breaths a moment at the delay and tries to get a third out. "The stones are powering the station.. if we don't stop it, it's going to take the sector and collide with Coruscant.:

Fynn Morano: Fynn tries again focusing on nothing but the stone to try and will it free of the computer.

Use the Force 27

</p> </p> </p>

rolling 2d6

<p>( <p>4 +

<p>4

)

8

</p>

Morse: "Cori, can you get in here?" He says into his mic.

Fynn Morano: (There's 4 seconds Morse lol)

Adalyn/Katriana focuses on the last stone.

Master_GM (GM): He pulls on it hard and yanks one more out, she is not going to get here in time. I need one more success.

Adalyn/Katriana:

Use the Force 23

</p> </p>

Master_GM (GM): I also need one more failure...

Adalyn/Katriana: i lost track of how many FPs I have

Master_GM (GM): I doubt you used all five.

Morse: Can I attempt a strength check with extra effort?

Adalyn/Katriana: Rolling FP 2

Master_GM (GM): Yes

Fynn Morano: Fynn moves next to Adalyn to assit her in pulling it out.

Jonah: (I almost want this to fail just to see how you'll keep it from then automatically ending with Coruscant being destroyed)

Fynn Morano:

Use the Force 27

</p> </p>

Master_GM (GM): (There is no automatic saving Coruscant. A failure changes the landscape of our SW Universe.

Morse: (There isn't any way to pull out of hyperspace once in?)

Master_GM (GM): Very, very dangerous. It is endangers the lives of eveyone.

Morse: (And that's different from certain death?)

Master_GM (GM): No different

Adalyn/Katriana groans with the effort, and leans heavily on the console.

Master_GM (GM): One less planet.

Fynn Morano: (Does my assist do anything?)

Alicia G: did my last (more than likely) FP do anything? lol

Master_GM (GM): It gets that stone out...

But it hasn't stopped the machines...

Morse: (So we're on the last stone?)

Master_GM (GM): Morse?

Yes

Alicia G: all 4 should be out now

Master_GM (GM): 3...

There are five.

Alicia G: ah

Morse: If both force users assist one person pulling out the stone, would that work?

Adalyn/Katriana: "Don't just stand there.. try to get them out or turn the machine off!"

Master_GM (GM): 2...

Jonah runs over to try and pry the stone out with his hands, desperate

Morse: Morse tries on the other stone at the same time Jonah goes for one.

Jonah: (I thought there was only one left?)

Adalyn/Katriana: so... one assists?

lol

Master_GM (GM): There...

Morse: (I thought 3 of 5 are out)

Master_GM (GM): Indeed. Sam go for the STR assist.

No 4 out of 5.

Jonah: Why am I the one assisting? Who has higher STR?

Morse: (do you get half level for strength checks?)

Master_GM (GM): No.

Jonah: (ohshi)

Morse: (With extra effort, I get +5 to STR checks)

Jonah: (Alright! You then)

<p>rolling 1d20+3

<p>( <p>13

)</p> +3</p>

16

</p>

Morse:  <p>rolling 1d20+5

<p>( <p>3

)</p> +5</p>

8

</p>

Jonah: (may the force be wi-)

(oh dear)

Alicia G: 10 STR?

Morse: Well! Technically my second reroll also failed...I had to spend a fp to make it a success. Can I get one more?

Alicia G: I think Coruscant and our characters are screwed...

Master_GM (GM): Yeah

Jonah: (Well, if it goes into hyperspace, we'll have to go to crazy lengths to get it back out)

Morse:  <p>rolling 1d20+5

<p>( <p>14

)</p> +5</p>

19

</p>

Jonah: (and crazy plans are always fun!)

(Also, my assist roll didn't add beyond the 5?)

Master_GM (GM): I think you have one FP left, right?

Jonah: (Doesn't it add like +2?)

Master_GM (GM): It does.

Morse: Yes, I do.

<p>rolling 2d6

<p>( <p>6 +

<p>4

)

10

</p>

Jonah: (Then 21)

(27!)

Master_GM (GM): oooooooooonnnnne..... The machine slowly shuts off....

Jonah lets out a yell as he strains every muscle wrenching the thing out with Morse

Morse: Morse slumps down onto the console in front of him as soon as he hears the machines stopping.

Master_GM (GM): All of the power drains from the machine and it hits a dormant once more.

Jonah slumps against the console with relief and exhaustion afterward

Adalyn/Katriana likewise collapses to her knees, her forhead coming to rest against the computer and the stones clutched to her chest. "Is it over?"

Morse: Through much heavy breathing, "It sure as hell better be over."

Jonah: "I don't know about the rest of you... but I need a drink."

Master_GM (GM): (Anyone want space schwarma?)

Jonah: (Dammit. I should've saved that as Tetka's final line for Vong Wars)

Master_GM (GM): (You ruined it!)

Adalyn/Katriana: "I want a vacation....:

Adalyn/Katriana glances up. "Now that we've stopped this thing... maybe we should see about getting the planets put back..."

Morse: "I suppose that's the responsible thing to do."

Jonah: "Anybody know how to work this thing?"

Adalyn/Katriana pulls out her comm to Van. "It's been stopped... any idea how to put everything back?"

Master_GM (GM): (Huh, let's put all of the stones back in.... 1... It shoots into hypserspace.)

Fynn Morano: "I think I may have seen an old vid about planetary realinement..."

Van Jaharan Sran: "We will be in to help with that momentarily. Everything secured inside?"

Adalyn/Katriana: "Aside from some crazy flora?"

Van Jaharan Sran: "Flora?"

Adalyn/Katriana: "They put pitcher plants to shame. Just be careful when you get here."

Master_GM (GM): Wrapping things up. The planets are returned and where would each one of your characters go from here?

Morse: Morse remembers the unconscious sith and assassin, and heads over to put some cuffs on them.

Jonah: Well, that depends on where Adalyn wants to go from there, regarding Jonah.

Adalyn/Katriana: I think a nice long vacation is in order for them.. somewhere not in the Corellia system

Though I suppose she wouldn't be able to take the stone with her so not sure about that

Master_GM (GM): A nice long vacation to Zeltra, leaving the stone in Van's care till you get back.

Adalyn/Katriana: At that point depends on what will become of the centerpoint and how Fynn and Van propose to protect it

Morse: Morse would end up back on Corellia. Probably would return to CEC for at least a while to train a replacement for his position and move on to other things. He'd be sure his friend's family is taken care of after he sacrificed himself to save Morse's kids,

Master_GM (GM): Morse probably ends up with a job on Talus working for the rich in the security department.

Morse: I was thinking he might start his own private security company.

Adalyn/Katriana: After Zeltros, she'd likely return to Talus and take up Kal's work. Likely after confronting her parents

Master_GM (GM): What would you call it.

Fynn Morano: Fynn would accept his role of watcher over one of the stones. Possibly traveling with Vran to find candidates for the other stones

Morse: Hugh's Security Inc.

Master_GM (GM): What would happen with the confrontation? I am sure they would find about your role in saving the Sector.

I love it. I might use it in a future game.

Master_GM (GM): Makes sense for Fynn, eventually training one of his own pupils I would assume.

He would find out that Meloria is still alive it is only her lightsaber that was stolen.

Jonah: If Adalyn isn't interested in picking their relationship back up, Jonah would probably go back to bounty hunting, spend a while cleaning up the remnants of Yun'tarri's organisation before taking up permanent residence on Drall as an ibbot breeder. If she is interested, though, that could be a different story

Adalyn/Katriana: She would be.. hense why they'd be going to Zeltros, silly

Jonah: Sorry, did not catch that they were necessarily both going!

Adalyn/Katriana: unless he didn't want to go to the pleasure planet

I imagine they'd use the fact Adalyn was one of the savious to their politcal advantage.. having too much of a row with her would not be to their benefit so I imagine her homecoming would be amiable enough

Jonah: Well, then, that's more open-ended. He'd probably stick with her as she goes back to Talus, and help confront her family too, standing his ground this time - a contrast to when he gave into their intimidation when he was younger.

Morse: Thinking further, Morse would probably poach good people he knows from CEC to help with his start up. Especially Mouse, to help with cyber security.

Adalyn/Katriana: I think they might be a bit miffed though if they discover it was her bidding against them and they did indeed lose a lot of money

Jonah: He might even use whatever newfound clout he possesses to return to his old mission of getting corporations to stop polluting the Sea of Jarad

Jonah: Well, it sure could have been worse. We could have all died.

Adalyn/Katriana: where is this in the timeline again?

Master_GM (GM): 1000 years in the past.