FANDOM


Star Wars: Forgotten Ones
SW-Forgotten-Ones
GM AliciaG
Era Rebellion
Start Date 10 Nov 2014
Last time on Forgotten Ones....

Upon reaching the Steamfields, Aela, Bill, and Nadia overcome an ambush conspired by the Trandoshan, Yrssk. This same Trandoshan, has turned rogue from his employers claiming they weren’t paying enough and he was ready to get off this hell hole of a planet. Now, he’s ready to make a deal to reveal the location of the Deluge project.

Yrssk continues to hold his hands placatingly at his side as he looks between Bill and his lowered shotgun and the heavily armored Mandalorian next to him. "What do you say? Is that worth letting me go, or isn't it?"

Coming up from the depths beneath the dark users’ alter, Torralle and Albel meet Nadia who explains to them they’ve been frozen for a few millennia and of the current state of the galaxy. She leaves Torrale and Albel to process her words as she goes to meet up with the other two as they question their Trandoshan prisoner.

H3-4L B07: "So we let you lead us to the location and we let you go free to get out of here?"

Albel Nakehm 's borderline hysterical giggling finally smooths out into a defeated sigh as he shakes his head and stands up

Yrssk: "I'll tell you where it isss, but like hell I'm going there mysself."

Albel Nakehm: and looks around their surroundings thoroughly for the first time

H3-4L B07: "Oh yeah give us coordinates and then wander off, No. I'm not saying you have to lead us to the front door but at least to whithin sight of the facility."

Aela Viszla: Aela looks over Yrssk with no small amount of disdain, "You scared? Really?"

Albel Nakehm: After checking them over a final time for anything of note he makes his way over to their liberators

Yrssk: "Once the rain sstartss, the whole planet iss sscrewed. I don't want to be here when it doesss."

H3-4L B07: "Well good thing we're here to stop it."

Aela Viszla: "Thats what we're gonna prevent. Stop snivelling." She looks him over again, "Give us the coordinates now, we'll consider whether to take you with us, based on how truthful you are."

Torrale Mezitio looks around the bodies and then walks through the marsh with his rifle ready

Albel Nakehm changes his mind and wanders over to the base of the statue to see if there are any further clues as to their imprisonment here or secrets of the ancients

Aela Viszla: Aela prods him with Deathhammer.

Torrale Mezitio: "dead body, emm dead body, ugly karker, and some lizard folk..." He said to himself.

Yrssk let's out a hiss of exasperation. "Fine... listen up as I'm going to say it once." The cooridnates he gives you is a 100 km north of Locus.

JT: how far from the city are we... and in what direction

Nadia has pulled out her datapad with a geographical map of Nyriaan. "That's CSA territory. Huh... guess they expect quite a bit of rain. The coordinates are on one of the highest spots on this planet."

H3-4L B07: "Well of course, if it's designed to absorb all or most of the moister in the atmosphere and release it as a devastating storm that's the best location."

Story Teller: Northeast of Locus, say about 50 km

Aela Viszla nods, "Alright, shall we bring him?" She thumbs to the trando

JT: so it' north west from here

H3-4L B07: "It makes sense for where it should be, and really his best interest is to stick with us. Maybe still be able to claim his original pay if he can lie well enough."

Torrale Mezitio takes a pot shot at a rock.

Yrssk: "No way..."

"I'll manage well enough back to Locusss"

H3-4L B07: "we've also got a ship that can take you off planet free of charge."

"when the jobs done of course."

Torrale Mezitio: "If not I can just shot him again" Torrale yells.

Yrssk doesn't seem concerned about his ride off. "If you complete the job."

Aela Viszla watches Bob and the Trandoshan discuss it, her eyebrow raised, yet invisible under her helmet.

H3-4L B07: "Seems like you know more about their defenses than we do? You don't think we can get in and break this thing?"

Yrssk: "I know well enough I wassn't paid enough to stop them."

H3-4L B07: "Well theirs two badass mando's, me, and maybe the two that crawled out of the ruins their. Pretty badass team."

Aela Viszla: Aela taps her gun a couple of times. "He's right. Plus, I don't like loose ends, sooo, Lets tie this loose end up here, yeah?"

Torrale Mezitio observers the people around him just to read what they have on them

Torrale Mezitio: *m grammar ain't working

H3-4L B07: "Kill him? I mean I get it but would anyone even believe him if he told them?"

Aela Viszla: (Aela isn't generally into murder, chances are she's playing bad cop =P )

Albel Nakehm: "Glovoc and Dying Sun..." he mutters absently to himself checking the carving to see if there is a greater temple somewhere and if there is if that matches the resonance of the dark side in this place

JT: I know, I'm good cop... okay maybe neutral cop

Albel Nakehm: If there's no reference he'll make his way over to the others as they finish their interrogation

Aela Viszla: "We won't have to worry about it if he's in the swamp, rotting, will we?"

She eyes him again.

Torrale Mezitio: "is he an enemy soldier? Did he try to have you killed?" He asked them "It would be better to tie up a loose end right?" He continued as he raised his rifle.

Yrssk looks between the two of them, but he only seems to be growing more agitated.

H3-4L B07: "I supose not." Bill racks his shotgun and aims it at Yrssk

Yrssk: "If you're going to kill be get it over with."

Aela Viszla: "Nadia? You want to take care of it?" She nods at him, like it can be her initiation/

Torrale Mezitio shoots Yrssk in the leg.

Aela Viszla: (Was not expecting the leg shooting lol)

Albel Nakehm: "Wow. Are you sure you're not a Sith? I've met marauders less violently aggressive than you."

Yrssk curses at them in his native language as he collapses

Yrssk is still conscious but writhing a bit.

JT: quiet your not even over here

Albel Nakehm: (Did wander over if there's nothing on the statue to indicate a greater temple. I did say that.)

JT: well move your token then

Aela Viszla: "Well, we can leave him here to bleed out in the swamp, or someone can escort him back to civilization." She frowns at the option.

Torrale Mezitio: boo

Nadia cocks her head and is beaten to the punch of doing what she was going to do when Torralle shoots the Trandoshan

Albel Nakehm: "If I wake him up are you going to shoot him again?"

H3-4L B07: "or you guys could just, y'know... stun him. And when he wakes up he can limp away"

Aela Viszla: "You are the Doctor, right? Why don't you stun him, then?" She waves her arm around.

JT: I have a gun, I can't stun people, you guys can.

Poison: what am I, the stunner? I have 2 guns.

H3-4L B07: "Yeah this doesn't do stun... it's an old style firearm"

Nadia sighs and pulls out her blaster and changing the setting, stuns him

Nadia: "There, can we go now?"

H3-4L B07: "Sure, who are the new guys?"

Nadia starts walking back towards where they'd left Ash and his speeder

Albel Nakehm: How bad is his leg?

Aela Viszla: "I hope so." She grimaces looking back at the mess.

H3-4L B07: "He'll be fine"

Torrale Mezitio: "Unless ordered to no." Torrale responds "If you are fighting in battle if you can't keep a prisoner do you let him go or kill him. The latter is better considering the status of both of us." Looking down at Albel's lightsaber

Aela Viszla: "So, who are you, and you?" She gestures at the shooter, and the red guy. Her voice sounds like its going through a robotic synthesizer.

H3-4L B07: Bill turns towards the blind guy. "This isn't a war soldier boy. It's a private op. Being a soldier isn't the same as being a murderer.

Torrale Mezitio: (battle)

Albel Nakehm: "I am Albel Nakehm." he says looking her over, comparing the designs of her equipment to his own time.

"You mentioned a private op. May I ask what you're doing here?"

H3-4L B07: "Stopping an experimental device from destroying this planet with a massive hurricane."

Aela Viszla: Aela is wearing straight up beskar'Gam, of the sort only the rich Mandalorians could afford. Not the more common crusader armor. It looks like it has more modifications than the millenium falcon.

JT: whatever that is

Albel Nakehm: (It look pretty much identical to the mandalorian armor of his time?)

Alicia G (GM): ya... like you guys know the Millennium Falcon

Albel Nakehm: (General design anyway)

Aela Viszla: ( =) What time are you from? )

JT: so I don't know that I am aware of either of their races

H3-4L B07: "What the hell are you guys anyway?"

Torrale Mezitio looks at the person standing right next to him looking up and down. He see everything and then quietly chuckles. "It is odd for someone like you to have a conscience. But nevertheless amusing. I am Lt. Metzitio Republic Army 238th Battalion."

Albel Nakehm: (shortly before SWtOR)

H3-4L B07: "Well I don't know where you've been but the republic hasn't been around for a while. How uhhh... can you see me?"

Aela Viszla: (Thats when Aela is from, so assuming you fought in the Mandalorian wars, its what the officers wore, in general)

Albel Nakehm: "I am Sith. The position I held no longer matters, it seems. He says looking around. Was that armor earned or did someone give to you?" he asks the Mandalorian

Torrale Mezitio: "My vision is on par with yours which I would assume would be better then theirs. But you probably don't want me to say more." He said as he sling his rifle up.

H3-4L B07: "But how? And sith... are you too force users?"

Aela Viszla: "Is that your way of picking a fight? Because we can fight if you want." Her helmet turns to him.

JT: we all murder each other

Albel Nakehm: "No, not a fight. I simply recognized the armor and wondered if it was earned or bought from some trader. And yes, we are both Force Sensitive."

H3-4L B07: "Of course..." bill sighs loudly before losing his composure

Torrale Mezitio: "The force is not a mystical energy or some phenomenon to you that makes no sense. It is studied like anything in science, medicine, or robotics in your case. Do you mind if I shake your hand?" He said as he took out his hand.

H3-4L B07: "WHY?! Why by the makers BONES do I keep running into force users? I mean WHAT ARE THE ODDS, when force users are all but gone that I seem to run into every KARKING ONE THAT'S LEFT?!" He pauses for a moment "I'm a scientist I should know that."

Aela Viszla: "Well, let me give you a quick culture lesson. Don't ask a Mandalorian if he or she has earned their armor. Its a pretty serious insult. Do you get me?"

H3-4L B07: Standing straight again H3 removes his helmet and shakes the blind one's hand

Story Teller: Revealing your a droid? Finally?

Torrale Mezitio: Torrale looks at and feels it. Pausing for a moment. "Amazing... Yep this is the future alright. " He said as he finished shaking.

JT: what's the point anymore

Albel Nakehm: "I understand you." he says with a respectful nod before looking over at the anxious droid. "What do you mean there are no force sensitives left?"

Aela Viszla: "You don't buy Beskar'Gam, regardless. Its not for sale." She looks over at the others again.

JT: also H3 is older than both of you Westley

Torrale Mezitio: "Lets go before he wakes up." He said " I am assuming you have a ride."

Kenneth E.: "Wait. No, what do you mean there are no force sensitives left? The girl, Nadia I believe, mentioned most of the Jedi died but what about the unaligned sensitives?"

Nadia has already made it to the dense copse of trees waiting for the others to catch up.

Bill starts going back explaining to albel on the way

H3-4L B07: Not sure about unaligned but it's basically illegal to be a force user and how, from official records at least the sith have been wiped out for a while

JT: I assume it's not widely known that the emperor and vader are sith

so we all head to the ground car I guess

Aela Viszla: "Move out, we can gab like young girls on the way to the destination."

Story Teller: I was actually trying to figure that out the other day.. as far as I can tell the galaxy believes Vader to be the only Jedi remained loyal to Palpatine

Kenneth E. follows. "You're saying someone wiped out both the Sith and the Jedi and somehow managed to outlaw the training of Force Sensitives?"

JT: guess that makes sense

Alicia G (GM): you're out of character Kenneth

Aela Viszla: I believe shortly after, everyone knew Vader and the Inquisitorius were hunting Jedi

Albel Nakehm: Whoops

Story Teller: Once everyone is gathered, Nadia leads the group back through the dense copse

Albel Nakehm: "Nadia mentioned it was a Sith assassination ploy that ended the Jedi, but what turned around and wiped out the Sith?"

H3-4L B07: Well the sith dropped out of the galaxy a while ago, and the jedi tried to take control of the republic. The only one that stayed loyal has become darth vader. And vader and the inquisition have been hunting the surviving jedi and any force sensitives they find ever sense."

Alicia G (GM): guess she did.. opps

Still go with that..

Aela Viszla turns on the jet pack, and does a flyover.

Albel Nakehm: (Well, in fairness, if she's a padawan she might have heard them called Sith. Not like the Jedi didn't know Dooku was Sith they tried to kill the emperor because of it)

Torrale Mezitio looks over pulse wave pistol. He is sure he could dissassemble it and put it back together no problem but even certain technology was escaping him... 'I am rusty I am going to need to brush up on university coursework' While continuing to listen the conversation. True he was full of fury and anger he was reminded of a lingering presence to calm himself and let it go.

Albel Nakehm: (Er. That came out wrong.)

Alicia G (GM): as she hasn't revealed herself yet, you don't know how old she is.. but OOCly she'd have been a baby when ORder 66 hit

JT: that's the general public's perception of the empire as far as force sensitives are concerned

Albel Nakehm: "Darth was a Sith title in my time. Has the meaning changed?"

Alicia G (GM): he's usually called Lord Vader in the movies by everyone.. I think palpatine was the only one to call him Darth

Westley G.: wouldn't it be known to only the upper echeolons of society that his title was darth and refer to general republic as lord vader?

Aela Viszla: (We're heading to the vehicle, right? Aela is gonna fly ahead and check it out, make sure its safe.)

H3-4L B07: "Hmmm. I don't think so. Maybe Vader's a sith, who knows? But enough about politics. We can discuss everything when the job's done"

Story Teller: How much fuel do you have Aela? trees are really tall and the forrest is rather wide

JT: and no he was known as darth vader to the general public

Aela Viszla: (24 hours, without recharging, iirc? She has the internal power supply option)

Alicia G (GM): I guess I just recall everyone calling him Lord

Torrale Mezitio: (I though jetpacks ran on fuel cells)

JT: because most didn't know what darth was they just knew it was some kind honoriffic and started calling him lord.

Torrale Mezitio: (And Leia only knew it because of her father)

Aela Viszla: (4 hours, and it charges 1hr per 1hr out of use, it turns out)

Albel Nakehm: "I suppose. A world ending would be rather detrimental to the wellbeing of the Force. Do you know who's behind the attempt?"

JT: no one but the emperor knew he was actually anakin skywalker though

Torrale Mezitio: (ehh

Aela Viszla: (Jet packs do run on fuel cells, but my Jet Pack is part of my armor, and has an internal fusion generator running it. ;) )

Westley G.: (feris olin knew and he worked protecting leia)

H3-4L B07: "Corporate Sector Authority, basically a mass of corporations that control a large number of star systems"

Westley G.: (under a false identity with organa)

Alicia G (GM): lessee.. 10 charges at 12 sq a charge we'll say... so that's 120 sqs at 1.5m a sq... 180

Story Teller: 180m

JT: well people that knew anakin and knew of his betrayal, like bail organna and anyone he told

Torrale Mezitio: (but lets get back to business)

Alicia G (GM): doing some math. sec...

Story Teller: Ok Aela... you'd make it about 3/4 of the way there

JT: agreed I could debate star wars all night but that won't get us any closer to our goal

Story Teller: you're carrying a fusion generator.. really?

Story Teller makes a note for a serious crit one day

Torrale Mezitio: (that would be a heavy load wouldn't"

Aela Viszla: (Since we're getting super technical, the hush about has 6 charges instead of 10, since its stealthy, so less distance apparently)

Story Teller: still fusion generators overheat.. we'll still go with 180 m

JT: not really

Aela Viszla: Internal Generator (1000) (SaV 46) (Swift to activate; can power 10 devices with no duration forever; can power one device with duration for 4x duration, recharge 1 duration/hour; +10 kgs, +5 to detect wearer with scanner)

Torrale Mezitio: (you are light a freaking Beacon to me, turn off the light!!!!)

JT: Fission overheats and goes critical fusion would be fine

Story Teller: still.. that's a bit broken. ruling stands

Aela Viszla: heavy load depends on weight carried. Alicia has a spreadsheet to be sure all the weights are within tolerance, so I trust she has that under control.

JT: oh that's different I thought you ment the micro fusion reactor in the core book, which if miniaturized isn't that heavy

Story Teller: Anyways

JT: and there are lots of broken rules and combos in saga edititon

Story Teller: Nadia leads the group the rest of the way through the copse of large meadlin trees to the otherside where an elderly looking man and a ground car await

A'sh looks up from looking over his blaster. "Ah good. I was wondering if you'd make it back."

H3-4L B07: "Of course, we got new coordinate."

Aela Viszla: (And yes, its a miniaturized fusion generator, Scum and Villainy 46 for full info)

A'sh: "Oh? DIdn't mention that when you hired me." An eyebrow goes up as he considers Aela and Nadia. "My fee just went up."

Aela Viszla laughs, "Yeah, by the time we get there, you'll have died of old age anyway, so no worries."

Albel Nakehm: I assume they exchanged names on the way back?

JT: I know in the game westley ran I had one installed in me so I never had to recharge

Albel Nakehm: filled the two new people in on wtf was going on?

H3-4L B07: "Yes

Alicia G (GM): can power 1 device for 4x duration, and then requires recharge.. so if there's a duration listed we multiply it. Thats what I get out of that

Albel Nakehm: Is the entire region swamped in the dark side or just where they were earlier?

Aela Viszla: (Isnt that what I said?)

(Also the generator does not require recharge, it recharges over time)

Story Teller: The Steamfields radiated the dark side. so now you're a but outside that and it's ebbing away

JT: If you want me to go through everyones equipment to rules lawyer and figure out how everything works I can

Alicia G (GM): that's alrught.. time just isn't my friend and I just forget certain details

Aela Viszla: (Aela has been up with armor on the forum since october or whatever, anyone can go look up everything, page numbers are included for everything. Feel free.)

H3-4L B07: "What's the new pay old man?"

Torrale Mezitio: "Ehh that miasma was irritating." Torrale said commenting on the dark side that filled the swamp and looked at this new person.

A'sh looks at the newcomers. "Made some friends I see too.... Where'd they come from.. Never mind I don't want to know." He hops into the driver seat. "Going to be a tight fit."

Aela Viszla: "You ready to get moving, Old?" She gives him a little bump with her shoulder.

H3-4L B07 gets in

Nadia gives him the new coordinates.

Aela Viszla hops in, or on, whichever is easiest.

Torrale Mezitio Torrale looks at that man "would accept payment in blasters" as hopped in

A'sh: "Eh, shouldn't be too hard to get to, granted we don't have to go around anymore copses."

Aela Viszla: "Yeah. Lets avoid copses, and corpses, too."

Albel Nakehm: "It is the Force. If you hope to master it you cannot flee half of it." he says absently before climbing on the land speeder. "Is the next location more of the same?"

H3-4L B07: "Oh so one minute it's 'Tie up the loose ends' and the next 'let's avoid corpses' make up your mind women."

A'sh: "Blasters?" he glances at Torrale before starting the ground car

Torrale Mezitio hands the man one of the pistols he picked up from the dead bodies

A'sh turns one of the around in his hand. "This old thing? Does it even work?"

Aela Viszla: "I wanted Nadia to take him out of sight and let him go. I wasn't actually going to shoot him. He'd already given us everything he knew, and I don't want some broken down old Trandoshan hanging around us." She looks at Bob. "You see what I am saying?"

Torrale Mezitio: "The power cells are working and from what i can tell all the internal mechanisms are working."

H3-4L B07: It's bill and now he's not even hiding behind that identity but whatever "I was hoping he could be helpful at the facility"

Torrale Mezitio: "About 100 credits for a desperate person in need of some protection"

H3-4L B07: "And then blindo shoot him in the leg"

Albel Nakehm looks curiously at Aela. "An odd sentiment coming from a Mandalorian."

Aela Viszla: "He wasn't going to be useful. Did you not see the look in his eyes? That thousand yard stare doesnt help comrades."

H3-4L B07 stares at Aela with his unblinking optical sensors.

Torrale Mezitio: (B-L-N-D-O, B-L-N-D-O, and blindo was his name-o

Aela Viszla: (We got Old, and Blindo =) )

A'sh scoffs. "100 credits? I think you should do a bit more research.. if you pulled that off some of the natives, then you could be looking at whatever tech their ancestors brought to this place."

H3-4L B07: "I help comrades"

JT: our party at the moment. Devil man, Blindo, Redhead, Jedi Mando, Droid with a shotgun

Torrale Mezitio: "I said desperate... With some fine tuning I can most likely bring it up to specs. TREE!!!!" He said as he pointed in front (If we moved that is)

A'sh expertly maneuvers his vehicle, it not even close to a collision course to begin with. "We'll be to those coordinates in a couple hours. I suggest you hold tight and leave me to the driving"

Albel Nakehm whips his head around to the front getting ready to defend himself as he starts screaming about trees

H3-4L B07: "Don't be such a baby man."

Albel Nakehm relaxes after the speeder jerks out of the way and shakes his head with a sigh. This is going to be a long trip. (Was looking at the screams not screaming himself, to clarify.)

JT: and i was talking to torrale

Aela Viszla: As they continue on, she nods at Albel, "Its actually a fairly common sentiment among Mandalorians. We don't murder women, children, or the elderly unless there is no choice. We have honor. You don't keep your honor if you arent worthy of it. You see?" She shrugs, "Worthy targets. Thats what you test yourself against."

Nadia listens to the antics of the others, leaning back in her seat and looking like she's fallen asleep with how still she is.

Torrale Mezitio looks over the blasters and starts going over the components in them. "Hmm you know I could preform some upgrades on you." He said to the droid "But for now I am going to focus on these." (Invoking tech spec)

Albel Nakehm raises an eyebrow. "When are you from? The last time I saw the Mandalorians go to war they were committing genocides for giggles."

Story Teller: You don't have any materials to do anything with Tech Spec atm

Albel Nakehm: "Well, I suppose it was the time before that."

Torrale Mezitio: (I can use the blaster parts to improve up them and I do have a tool kit)

H3-4L B07: "Already have some mods thanks." H3 sounds almost sad at this remark

Story Teller: So you want to take apart the other blasters to upgrade one or two of them?

JT: you don't have a workbench or a stable platform for that matter

Albel Nakehm: "Under Mandalore the Ultimate."

Story Teller: Would probably only be one considering their current value

Aela Viszla: "I led a regiment during the Mandalorian wars. Yes, genocide was committed. We didn't have the manpower to hold every world we took. Sacrifices had to be made. Plus, our Mandalore was an idiot." She sighs.

H3-4L B07: "And then malachore"

Aela Viszla: (Aela is a tech specialist, I think she's already modded everything for the group that wanted modding)

Alicia G (GM): going to give you guys some more time to RP.. when things slow down or you're ready just let me know

JT: so let's use the power of fast travel

Torrale Mezitio: "Everything needs improvement even myself. Never forget that nothing is perfect and nothing will ever last forever."

H3-4L B07: "Oh believe me, I know boy. I've tried." again the droid sounds rather sad

Aela Viszla: "I don't want to hear about Malachore V."

Torrale Mezitio: "Revan's fient

H3-4L B07: "No one does. That's why it's important to talk about it."

Albel Nakehm: (How much information was released about how the events of Malachor V could have potentially destroyed the Force?)

JT: probably not much beyond those with access to sith or jedi archives

Aela Viszla: (Not common knowledge, I dont think, plus, Aela was frozen prior to Malachor V, so she knows nothing beyond what she read on ships computers)

Albel Nakehm: (Well, he was with the Imperial Reclamation Service so what do you guys think?)

Torrale Mezitio: (probably be under military tactics under great traps used in war)

Albel Nakehm: (For tactics, yeah. Wondering about the damage to the force.)

JT: the tactical side would be, but the more philisophical stuff would be a galactic lore check and a difficult one at that

sorry I'm co GMing again

Torrale Mezitio: (moving on) Hmm

Alicia G (GM): Going to say it wasn't well known as not many people made the crazy decision to try and investigate considering how unstable that region is

JT: also true

Story Teller: and if they did, they'd have been very fortunate to make it out

Albel Nakehm: Well, difficulty on the check to know/have studied it a bit? Fits with the backstory I have for him. Studying every aspect of the Force and advances in technology)

Story Teller: Only thing well know related to the Force was the impact on Force users it would have had when it happened.. huge disturbance

Torrale Mezitio: (I could probably still see the scar lol)

JT: Can I just say this is probably the most RP heavy game I think I've ever been in... and I like ti

Story Teller: An hour into the ride the wind and rain begins to kick up.

A'sh seems to be growing concerned.

Albel Nakehm: "Is something the matter?" he says leaning forward in his seat

A'sh: "It never rains like this..."

"Not out this way at least."

Aela Viszla nods. "Yeah. Well, its gonna get real soon."

A'sh risks shooting Aela a glance. 'What do you mean?"

Albel Nakehm looks up at the sky and reaches out with the force to see if this is a deliberate attempt at brewing a storm or just a terribly unfortunate coincidence

Aela Viszla: "I mean thats what we're here for, Old. We're gonna save the planet."

"asteroid? Rock? Whatever you call this thing."

A'sh shakes his head and starts muttering under his breath as he fights against the wind.

Albel Nakehm: they already said it was deliberate

though heis checking to see if they're using the force

or some manner of machine

"There's something wrong with the atmosphere. It's locking us in."

A'sh scoffs. "This planet tries to kill anyone that tries to land or leave it.. course it's going to feel like it's locking you in."

Howling like a living creature, the wind screams a frightening chorus that rises in undulating waves above the constant thud of the heavy rain. The cyclonic tempest, suddenly visible in the flashes of purple lightning, is far enough away to pose no threat, but close enough that you can hardly take your eyes from it.

Torrale Mezitio looks out the window and just sees the raun fall causing ripples throughout the force as it hits the ground. He zones out and is brought to a place... 'You have been watching over me all this time. Why. My life's work has been is almost certainly gone. Even contacts with an organization that might be dismantled or destroyed. If it is still around, I will more than likely not be welcome back with open arms.... I don't expect you to talk back to me but I want to thank you for all the time you have spent and I will honor your memory.' Torrale is then snapped back into reality. "What is going on?"

Albel Nakehm: "And a Force Storm. Lovely." he says as he sees the purple lightning striking the ground

H3-4L B07: "No that's just the planet."

Albel Nakehm: "Really? Purple lightning? And it's natural?"

A'sh: "Force Storm?"

Aela Viszla: "Let me know when we arrive." She continues to watch, as though she see's stuff going on.

Torrale Mezitio: (what do i see it as?)

Story Teller: I imagine you'd 'see' it like everyone else does...

H3-4L B07: "Lightning can come in many colors depending on the atmospheric conditions of the planetary body in question."

Albel Nakehm: "It's a dark side technique." he says to A'sh. "Basically something you throw at someone when you want to kill them and everything they love... But, apparently it's not the case here. Count our blessings, I suppose."

A'sh stops the vehicle as the ground begins to grow rocky. "Won't be able to go much further. Not too far from those coordinates though.. looks like you're going to have to walk the rest of the way."

H3-4L B07: "good enough"

A'sh: "Eh.. what are you, a Jedi?" He asks with some amusement.

H3-4L B07 bails out and starts moving towards the coordinates

Albel Nakehm: "No. I'm not." he says getting out. "Thank you for the ride."

A'sh shrugs."I'll wait here for a bit.. but if this rain doesn't let up soon I'm heading out to Locus before the trail gets too bad to get her back."

Torrale Mezitio exits the vehicle "Ehh he says he is sith." Torrale follow right after. "Please keep an eye on the blasters I will try to work on them soon."

Aela Viszla gets out of the vehicle and assesses the climb, she nods to Ash, "Yeah. Be safe old timer."

Albel Nakehm: "Is that the nearest settlement from here? Which direction?"

H3-4L B07: "we know the way devil man"

Albel Nakehm: "Devil man?"

Torrale Mezitio: (is it raining like crazy or is just freak lightning strikes that gm can use to kill us)

JT: BOTH

Nadia follows them out of the groundcar.

Albel Nakehm: speaking of... preparing to absorb any lightning that comes near us

Rain continues to pour from the skies in hot sheets, soaking your clothes and restricting your visibility. The land begins to rise as you draw closer to Final Rest, and torrents of water flow down from the highlands in small streams and rivers that gradually grow more violent.

Torrale Mezitio: (except me whoo) Torrale comes up to front. "Maybe I should scout ahead this weather does not impede my vision."

H3-4L B07: "If you can keep up!"

Albel Nakehm: (have see throughthe force as well if that makes any difference)

Aela Viszla gestures for him to go ahead then.

Albel Nakehm stays with the main body to absorb any lightning that gets too close

JT: H3 is faster than most of you except the mando's when they are flying although this is probably a bad time to fly

Story Teller: The moving is still slow going through the mud as your feet begin to sink in.

Albel Nakehm: (Well, actually, are we the tallest things here? Or is it just going to hit trees and such?)

Torrale Mezitio moves forward scouting about 15 meters away (endurance i am guessing)

Torrale Mezitio: (we have 2 lightning rods at the moment)

Suddenly, out of the gloom, a metal fence comes into view. The fence stretches off to the left and right, its terminus at either end can cealed by the violently falling rain. You see, written in Aurebesh an a single metal sign crusted with fungal growth and oxidation, "Final Rest Mine, Shafts 7A through SK. No trespassing! Intruders will be shot!"

You seem to have finally arrived at your destination.

Torrale Mezitio looks at the fence to see if there is anything running through it.

H3-4L B07: (How tall is the fense?"

Story Teller: The fense seems to be rather mundane being about 10m high. Just enough to apparently mark out the border of the territory.

Torrale Mezitio: (so not electrical)

Albel Nakehm reaches out with his mind to detect anyone alive in the area. This includes beasts to defend the property but not the general vegetation or animals well away from the facility

H3-4L B07: "Alright lets move!" H3 starts cutting a hole in the fence

Aela Viszla stares through her helmets optics, aware she's as perceptive as a tree.

Albel Nakehm: "One moment. I'm checking to see how many organic defenders the compound has, if any."

Story Teller: Bill manages to make quick work of the fence, Cutting out a large enough hole from everyone to pass through. Beyond the fence is a flat plain accented at intervals by rocky projections and hillocks. A muddy road, its ruts filling with steaming rainwater, stretches toward the largest of the hills. There's no sign of any sort of guards, animal or otherwise.

Alicia G (GM): How much longer can people go for?

Albel Nakehm: "It seems we're clear. At least of living defenders." he says following him through the hole he cut

H3-4L B07: up to everyone else really

Albel Nakehm: I got a bit of time

H3-4L B07: I don't sleep, I'm a droid

Alicia G (GM): I'm unemployed now so can go for however long

JT: aww that sucks

or is it unemployed by choice?

Alicia G (GM): I think we've lost Poison though

Albel Nakehm: (Is there a page for in character chat? Hard to balance that with actually making progress in the story given our relatively short time. And sorry about your job, Alicia =/)

Aela Viszla: I'm here, if tired =)

H3-4L B07: I think we may start doing like just in character chat with no real time limit or danger by PBP if we can

we could have probably done the whole first hour and a half of this game in the forum chat

Torrale Mezitio: (can i get some medical aid if anyone has a surgery kit)

(or med kit)

Following a muddy road leads to a mine entrance that is unstaffed and unguarded. Two battered transport speeders are parked near the tunnel, their interiors already filled with sweltering rain water. Within the tunnel, which leads into the hill at a slight downward slope, a series of illumination bulbs swing, suspended by thick cords from the tunnel's ceiling.

H3-4L B07: "You should have asked before we left"

Aela Viszla: (I am sure Alicia will find a new job, she's super talented! and sorry to hear it, too. I just got back to work last October after a layoff. it sucked =( )

Albel Nakehm: "I can heal you. The question is whether or not you'll let me."

Torrale Mezitio: (Condition track)

Alicia G (GM): technically was a layoff after my company was bought out

Torrale Mezitio: (we are both still at -2)

Aela Viszla: hope you got a giant settlement

Alicia G (GM): none at all

Aela Viszla: oh!

that is not right

JT: that's just hibernation sickness, it should have worn off by now

Alicia G (GM): haven't even gotten unemployment and I haven't been working since the 2nd... but we digress...

Albel Nakehm: (Well, it was a several hour trip. Wouldn't we have fixed most of that?)

Aela Viszla checks the road for tracks and the like.

Torrale Mezitio: (gm said we needed medical aid)

Story Teller: Hibernation sickness will require a full nights rest or a specific shot you guys discovered to illeviate the symptoms.. If anyone thought to bring that medicine that is

It was a couple hour trip

Albel Nakehm: (Oh well, then.)

can force healing overcome that?

JT: I brought all the medicine but they haven't told me what the problem is, and even if they tell me I know it's a temp fix so i would wait until combat or something to give them the meds

Story Teller: It could if you had more than two hours

Albel Nakehm: Alrighty

tally ho!

H3-4L B07: "Tally ho we're good to go."

Story Teller: There's only the tire tracks. Anyfoot prints have been washed away already

H3-4L B07: "BRING ON THE DARKNESS!"

I enter the mine

Albel Nakehm: does this place have dark side resonance as well?

Story Teller: No Force Resonance

The interior of the mine entrance is well lit, but it offers little in the way of relief from the sweltering heat and humidity with the coursing rainwater that continuously streams in. Apart from a few discarded mining tools and piles of rubble and refuse scattered about, the tunnel appears vacant.

H3-4L B07: does it go deeper

Torrale Mezitio walks slowly observing signs of anything unusual.

Albel Nakehm: "Are you able to detect air quality with your equipment?" he asks the droid and Aela

(OOC, his name is Bill, yeah? scrolls up)

JT: he hasn't introduced himself to you at all but that's what the others have called him yes

Albel Nakehm: (Huh. So asterisks make things italic here. Neat.)

(Well, I asked earlier if we exchanged names and such on the way back to the car. Did he flat out refuse to give a name?)

JT: he would have introduced himself now as H3-4L B07 though his vocabulator is still the voice of an old human man

Torrale Mezitio: "Well we might as well head further into here." Torrale continue his approach and then unslung his rifle.

H3-4L B07: Full forth and into the abyss

After about thirty meters, the tunnel ends in an elevator room. However, it is no high - speed turbolift. A single open shaft, into which the coursing water is pouring, is visible at the far end of the chamber. A generator quietly hums nearby, and a simple elevator call button glows on the framework surrounding the shaft.

JT: this is a badly made mine if water is flowing into it

H3-4L B07 calls the elevator

Torrale Mezitio inspects the generator to see how long it has been operating.

Albel Nakehm follows, looking around curiously for anything out of place that might indicate a greater importance while the elevator comes

The elevator platform rises noisily up from the depths of Nyriaan. The platform, enclosed on all sides by a metallic safety cage, is empty when it arrives. You all can fit into the safety cage easily, and the elevator controls are simple and clearly labeled. A small digital readout near the controls indicates "Shaft 4B, 26 meters; R&D Access, 39 meters; Shaft 4C, 102 meters." The depth meter on the digital readout currently indicates 0.

H3-4L B07: "R&D?"

Albel Nakehm climbs aboard after satisfying himself that there's nothing else of note here, instead turning his attention to the control panel and trying to get an idea how deep this thing goes

H3-4L B07: H3 uses his mag feet to stand upside down in the safety cage

Albel Nakehm: ""Well, if I were going to build a world ending storm engine I'd probably have it in Research and Development until it was fully tested. Shall we?" he asks with his finger over the button

Torrale Mezitio gets on board. "Lets hope we don't fall."

H3-4L B07: "Let's rock the house."

Albel Nakehm pushes the button

Albel Nakehm: think we lost poison

Westley G.: (Can we take a food break)

JT: all in favor of taking like 20 minute break

Albel Nakehm: Well, shouldn't we wait for poison?

JT: unless you think we should pick this up next time?

The lift jolts to life and begins to gradually descend into the depths. The depth gauge readout begins to count as the lift proceeds deeper into the mine.

Aela Viszla: (I'm here, was just looking up encumbrance rules)

Story Teller: Let's go ahead and take a 10 minute break

Albel Nakehm: kk

H3-4L B07: kk

Story Teller: everyone back?

Anything you folks want to declare or say while you're in the lift?

Aela Viszla: I dont think so

H3-4L B07: "So what's the call captain purple pants? Try to go in quiet or blast our way throught?"

Albel Nakehm: probably just absently reaching into the mine shaft below to sense for life/danger

Alicia G (GM): lol who are you calling purple pants?

JT: Nadia.. her armor is purple, I assumed the pants were two

I can't grammar tonight

Alicia G (GM): I had an inkling, but didn't want to assume you were addressing her

Nadia has been keeping to herself since they left the Steamfields and seems taken a back for a moment that Bill is asking her opinion. "Think we could manage quiet?" she asks jokingly.

Aela Viszla walks up behind Nadia without a sound. "Some of us can."

Nadia: "I know we both could.. but what about them?" she nudges towards Torrale and Bill, knowing Albel could cloak himself.

Albel Nakehm: "If it becomes necessary I could hide them as well. But, it's straining."

H3-4L B07: "Oh I see, just because i like to hang on the ceiling you think I can't do stealth."

Westley G.: "Obvisously

JT: and yeah Torrale is Blindo, Albel is Devil Man, Aela is Fireball I think was what I called her the first night, and Nadia is Purple Pants

Nadia nods and then sighs audibly through the voicebox of her armor. "Then maybe together we can get the job done." So motions towards Torrale "I'll hide him and you can hide Bill."

H3-4L B07: "I can hide myself thank you."

"I'm not bad at infiltration I'll have you know"

Albel Nakehm: (ooc I think i twould be easier if one of them just hid everyone, but let me look up how many he can cloak at a time.)

Nadia shrugs 'Suit yourself," she says looking over at the depth meter. 5 meters to go. She looks at Albel. "I can handle the three of us no problem."

Albel Nakehm: (Yeah, can hide5.)

Albel Nakehm nods. "I'll get us on the way out if necessary."

Westley G.: (It won't do jack to hide electronics)

Albel Nakehm: (It doesn't say anything about electronics and it would be absolutely worthless if it didn't)

Aela Viszla turns off all signature generating electronics, and turns on her sound sponge.

Nadia nods and touches Torrale and Albel on the shoulders.

Nadia:

Use the Force 19

Westley G.: (THUMP THUMP Viszla walking)

Nadia: well.. that really sucked...

Alicia G (GM): I think that's the worse I've rolled for her...

Albel Nakehm: lol

Aela Viszla:

Stealth 35

H3-4L B07:

Stealth 21

Westley G.: (does she take penalties for armor?)

Stealth 6

Aela Viszla: (no, she gets bonuses for her armor. Well, now that she's heavily encumbered she gets a -10 I guess, so yes)

Story Teller: The three of them disappear in front of Aela's gaze, without the need for cover or anything, yet Bill can see them.

Westley. you won;t need to roll stealth

Westley G.: (oh ok)

JT: MIND AFFECTING DROID IMMUNITY BITCHES!

Westley G.: (these are not the meatbags you are looking for)]

JT: I know, I'm looking for some scientists building a super weapon

Nadia speaks in a low voice to Torrale, "If you attack anyone, you break the haze."

The elevator grinds to a halt, its cacophony replaced by the sounds of Human voices. A narrow hall leads away from the elevator platform, making a sudden left turn after only a few meters. Light and shadows play across the wall, indicating the presence of at least two individuals around the corner.

Aela Viszla: the sound sponge imposes a -10 penalty on perception to hear us

Albel Nakehm: "On everyone."

H3-4L B07 motions to move forward

JT: republic commandos let's go

Albel Nakehm: "Small group ahead." he says, after peaking around the corner

Guard 1: "Did you hear the lift?" He asks his partner confused. "Didn't think anyone else was scheduled to come down,

Aela Viszla: jet pack activate, charge and shoot guard1?

(Was I supposed to be stealthy? =P)

JT: Initiative?

H3-4L B07: NAH

who needs stealth when we have firepower

Nadia: Suprise round...

Aela Viszla: (I am terrible. I was um, mesmerized for a moment)

H3-4L B07: "That's our Aela"

Nadia:

Rolling for Turn Order 13

Aela Viszla:

Rolling for Turn Order 23

H3-4L B07:

Rolling for Turn Order 21

Westley G.:

Grapple 23

Albel Nakehm:

Rolling for Turn Order 21

Westley G.:

Rolling for Turn Order 10

Aela Viszla: (Wes is grappling for initiative!)

Torrale Mezitio's turn is done.

Aela, it's now your turn!

Poison

Aela Viszla:

Deathhammer, PBS

Ranged

Attack: 21

Damage: 18 | Crit: 48

Notes: Point Blank Shot

Nadia: Crit on a 7? :P

Aela Viszla: (No clue)

H3-4L B07: did you change the crit range in the attack for that weapon

Aela Viszla: should be another 1d8 damage too, as its zero range

Nadia: looks like the sheets got messed up in the update.. everyone make sure it's a 20 and not a 2 for your attacks

Alicia G (GM): just fixed yours Poison

Aela Viszla: want me to just reroll it?

Nadia: nah

Aela Viszla: 5

DiceBot: Guard 1 lost 18 hit points.

H3-4L B07: for each attack where it says range it should 20 and multiplier should be 2 unless you have stuff to modify it

Aela Viszla: (There is the extra 1d8 damage)

DiceBot: Guard 1 lost 5 hit points.

Aela's turn is done.

Bill, it's now your turn!

JT

Aela Viszla: Aela jet packs to right in front of both guards, and shoots one of them at close range.

JT: BYE

Alicia G (GM): holy shit.. I just popped my chat out...

Bill's turn is done.

Albel, it's now your turn!

Kenneth E.

JT: H3 slips by not engaging

Alicia G (GM): now how the hell do I put it back...

Albel Nakehm: close it

Aela Viszla: close it

and just click the tab again

Alicia G (GM): that made sense.. it wouldn't me scroll to the bottom

Albel's turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Alicia G

Alicia G (GM): didn't realize that had gone live

Aela Viszla: (I like the pop out for my character sheet, not so much for chat)

H3-4L B07: umm... did albel go?

Aela Viszla: yes, he's following Bill

Alicia G (GM): not sure.. he didn't declare anything

Albel Nakehm: hmm

mind attacks will break Haze, yeah?

JT: Aela's got this we're going for the tech

Alicia G (GM): any sort of attack will break it

Torrale Mezitio: (I am outside the haze now)

Albel Nakehm: then yeah, she'll be fine. She's got mandalorian armor and the drop on them

oh

nvm... it seems torrale has broken our haze

Alicia G (GM): the haze effects you until the time is up or you attack someone.. then it breaks it for everyone in that instance of the haze

Albel Nakehm: force disarming the one that didn't just get shot

Use the Force 16

Wow.

Fuck you, dice

Torrale Mezitio: whoa whoa

Albel Nakehm: hmm?

Story Teller: Torrale, Nadia and Albel suddenly appear as Albel attempts to disarm the guard but fails to pull it from his grasp.

Albel Nakehm: oh, had not torralle not gone... no, of course not.

Alicia G (GM): I guess too, you have to stay in LOS. read it first had to be in LOS to initiate it

Albel Nakehm: Gotta get used to D20

too used to WW stuff

oh well. Well, with that in mind can I hold the force disarm? Didn't want to break the haze. Thought it was already broken

still going to do it and fail the roll

if he attacks anyway

just thought it was already broken

Alicia G (GM): nope.. no one had done anything to break it yet

I would have declared it..

Albel Nakehm: Torrale Mezitio: (I am outside the haze now)

threw me off

Alicia G (GM): maybe because he's out of LOS...

which he isn't really

Albel Nakehm: ah... my bad. Thought anyone breaking it would do it

Alicia G (GM): I assume he would have kept up

only The three of you are in the haze.. Aela and Bill are not

so what is your action?

Albel Nakehm: hold action until the haze is broken. If it is broken do that force disarm that already failed

mostly waiting on Nadia to proceed since we have to keep LoS



Nadia ignores the guards and moves to the south, having not seen where Bill went.

The Previous turn is done.

Torrale Mezitio, it's now your turn!

Westley G.



Aela Viszla will keep them distracted, no worries!

Alicia G (GM): er oops forgot suprise round.. only action.. moved too far lol

Story Teller: only one action*

JT: then I'm their



Torrale Mezitio readies blaster rifle for a fight.

Story Teller:

Rolling for Turn Order 29

End turn if done

JT: westley end turn

Round 1

Torrale Mezitio's turn is done.

Guard 1, it's now your turn!

Aela Viszla: last macro on left of macro bar

Story Teller: command is !eot or assign the macro to your bar

JT: AND THEN THEIRS THIS ASSHOLE

Story Teller: The guards are quite startled to see the Mandalorian appear in front of them, One goes for his commlink backpedding all the while. The other fires a shot at Aela.

blaster pistol

energy

Attack: 24

Damage: 18

Notes: PBS

Aela Viszla: miss

(does guard 1 look injured at all?)

H3-4L B07: AOO

Alicia G (GM): you'd need an ability to determine that Aela

Story Teller: Roll it JT

Aela Viszla: he's still in the sound sponge, too, so hopefully no one can hear what he's saying right now =)

Story Teller: What are you attacking with first? carbine?

JT: nvm

H3-4L B07: Can't do it with what i've got

Alicia G (GM): kk, that;s what I thought

Guard 1's turn is done.

Aela, it's now your turn!

Poison

Aela's turn is done.

Bill, it's now your turn!

JT

Alicia G (GM): .. uhm...

Story Teller: Aela..

Aela Viszla: where did my turn go?

Story Teller: go for it

H3-4L B07: do it

Alicia G (GM): my PC acts weird sometimes..

Aela Viszla:

Deathhammer, Dual Weapon Mastery, ZR

Ranged

Attack: 13

Damage: 30

Notes: Dual Weapon Full Attack, at Zero Range

BlasTech DT-12 Heavy Blaster Pistol, Dual Weapon Mastery, ZR

Ranged

Attack: 27

Damage: 28

Notes: Dual Weapon Full Attack, at Zero Range

Story Teller: The guard manages to dodge out of the way of the first blast, but only to get directly hit by the second unexpected blast.



Aela Viszla makes a smoking guns gesture at the other guard with a head tilt.

JT: what' the range of that sound sponge anyhow

Aela Viszla: (6 sq)

Alicia G (GM): 6sq

JT: ok good... my turn?

Story Teller: yup

H3-4L B07:

The Retro Fire Special Point Blank

Piercing

Attack: 27

Damage: 20

Notes:

Aela Viszla: (steal his commlink =) )

H3-4L B07: SHOTGUN BOOM

DiceBot: Guard 2 lost 20 hit points.

Bill's turn is done.

Albel, it's now your turn!

Kenneth E.

Story Teller: Bill comes out of nowhere and has no issues catching the guard by suprise

Aela Viszla: (we got this)

(hopefully)

Albel's turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Alicia G



Nadia holds her action to allow for Torrale to catch up .

Albel's turn is done.

Torrale Mezitio, it's now your turn!

Westley G.

JT: so team quiet vs team magic invisibility

Aela Viszla: yes!

JT: we'll see who gets the data first

Torrale Mezitio: (aww crap)

Torrale Mezitio's turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Alicia G

JT: I like the sound of that

Torrale Mezitio: (raises a hand to hold)]

Aela Viszla: now it isnt nice to wish ill upon teammates =)



Nadia opens her internal comm to Aela and says quietly. "Two here."

Round 2

The Previous turn is done.

Guard 1, it's now your turn!



Aela Viszla comms back, "Be there momentarily."

Story Teller: The Guard once more tries to make his escape, deciding that he can't hold out against such odds he makes a break for it down the hallway

JT: did he run or just double move?

Alicia G (GM): wouldn;t you like to know :)

Guard 1's turn is done.

Aela, it's now your turn!

Poison

JT: well run has to be a straight line

so i assume i can catch him



Aela Viszla gestures to Bill to follow him, and she'll head down to the next area.

JT: Roger Roger

Aela Viszla: (No way to charge from there I dont think)

Aela's turn is done.

Bill, it's now your turn!

JT

Aela Viszla: (Want a stealth roll?)

Story Teller: AS charge you can move your speed as a standard action.. min is 2 sqs

Aela Viszla: (No straight line? I thought it was straight only)

JT: well that's impossible

Alicia G (GM): and not through allies

Aela Viszla: (yeah, so I just double move and end turn)

JT: even if he had long stride as well he would be where that miner is

Aela Viszla: (Want a stealth check, or are we using the old one?)

Story Teller: Aela..if you're being stealthy you move half speed and would need a stealth roll yes

JT: oh theres another hallway

Aela Viszla: (Hush about jet pack allows double move with no stealth pen)

Story Teller: kk.. roll stealth then

Aela Viszla:

Stealth 20

reroll

JT: how tall are the halls here?

Aela Viszla:

Stealth 34



Story Teller sends secret roll

Story Teller: (To GM) rolling 29

29

= 29

Story Teller: couple meters.. just enough for her to get off the ground



Story Teller sends secret roll

Story Teller: (To GM) rolling 28

28

= 28

Story Teller: nothing metal to cling too anyways.. unless those are antigrav feet and not magnetic feet :)

H3-4L B07: nope but i have climbing claws for non magnetic surfaces

Story Teller: Please describe your action and end turn please

H3-4L B07: so I double move and half my second move is going up the wall to hid on the ceiling

Stealth 14



Story Teller sends secret roll

Story Teller: (To GM) rolling 26

26

= 26

H3-4L B07: rolling 1d6

(

5

)

= 5

Bill's turn is done.

Albel, it's now your turn!

Kenneth E.

Aela Viszla: (why did Alicia take my card? sad face)

Albel Nakehm: still just following Nadia unless someone breaks the haze

Alicia G (GM): thought you had used it.. just remember you have a talent to reroll stealth don't you?

Albel's turn is done.

Torrale Mezitio, it's now your turn!

Westley G.

Aela Viszla: (Yep, improved stealth)

(Aela is an armored Ninja =) )

Story Teller: Torrale... your go

Describe your action and end turn please



Torrale Mezitio moving silently and waiting for the haze to drop

Torrale Mezitio's turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Alicia G



Nadia moves making sure to keep her charges in sight

Round 3

The Previous turn is done.

Guard 1, it's now your turn!

Albel Nakehm: is it fine for us to move our tokens after her turn since we're basically just following her

Story Teller: The two guards don't see the peril that they're in as Aela approaches them

Alicia G (GM): you move on your turn

Albel Nakehm: technically, we should be right in front of her anyway

alright, nvm hen

Story Teller: The guard Bill is following on the other hand, turns upon hearing the sound of something digging into the rock and his eyes grow wide. He fires on Bill, the sound reverberating through the tunnels without the sound sponge to dampen it,

blaster pistol

energy

Attack: 9

Damage: 19

Notes: PBS

H3-4L B07: "YOU FOOL!"

Story Teller: Now that he's out of the sound sponge he yells into his commling. "Intruders in corridor C and A"

Guard 1's turn is done.

Aela, it's now your turn!

Poison



Aela Viszla pulls the trigger as the words leave his mouth.

Story Teller: Aela's guards would react to the report, and draw their weapons looking around

Aela Viszla:

Deathhammer, Dual Weapon Mastery, ZR

Ranged

Attack: 24

Damage: 27

Notes: Dual Weapon Full Attack, at Zero Range

BlasTech DT-12 Heavy Blaster Pistol, Dual Weapon Mastery, ZR

Ranged

Attack: 13

Damage: 29

Notes: Dual Weapon Full Attack, at Zero Range

(I'll reroll that second shot, if it misses)

Story Teller: Guard 2, the one Bill is chasing says this.. The two you have in front of you weren't aware of your presence.. which one are you attacking?

Aela Viszla: (the one within 5 feet)

Story Teller: FP would do for that one..

Aela Viszla: I'll fp sure

one d6 at this level?

Story Teller: unless you really want to use that reroll

yup

Aela Viszla: 3

Story Teller: 1 short...

Aela Viszla: reroll it is?

BlasTech DT-12 Heavy Blaster Pistol, Dual Weapon Mastery, ZR

Ranged

Attack: 15

Damage: 23

Notes: Dual Weapon Full Attack, at Zero Range

heh

Story Teller: you get the reroll back

Aela Viszla: he's flatfooted, right? just checking

Story Teller: yup.. I'm accounting for it

Aela Viszla: k

Story Teller: Aela fires point blank at the guard, surprising them both as she appears out of the shadows.

And yet, with the warning, he's prepared enough to dodge out of the way

done?

Aela's turn is done.

Bill, it's now your turn!

JT

JT: what about the 24?

H3-4L B07:

The Retro Fire Special Point Blank

Piercing

Attack: 16

Damage: 16

Notes:

DiceBot: Guard 3 lost 27 hit points.

H3-4L B07: fp

rolling 1d6

(

3

)

= 3

19 at guard 2

Story Teller: The guard just barely manages to dodge of the way as he ducks his head.

Bill's turn is done.

Albel, it's now your turn!

Kenneth E.

Story Teller: you can double move you know...

Albel Nakehm: oh...

seriously?

fuck

Albel's turn is done.

Torrale Mezitio, it's now your turn!

Westley G.

Story Teller: FYI Westley

leaving her LOS takes you out of the haze

Torrale Mezitio: ok

Torrale Mezitio's turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Alicia G

Torrale Mezitio: (hmm)



Story Teller leaves Aela to finish off the guards. though she has her blaster drawn should they end up being too much for her compatriot.

Story Teller: THat was meant to be Nadia.. oops

Round 4

The Previous turn is done.

Guard 1, it's now your turn!

Story Teller: Guards 3 and 4 fire on Aela

blaster pistol

energy

Attack: 18

Damage: 16

Notes: PBS

blaster pistol

energy

Attack: 26

Damage: 25 | Crit: 28

Notes: PBS, Rapid Shot

Aela Viszla: 2 misses

H3-4L B07: nope, auto hit

Story Teller: It's a crit

but sucky damage

DiceBot: Aela lost 28 hit points.

Story Teller: abd -1 on CT

Guard 1's turn is done.

Aela, it's now your turn!

Poison

Aela Viszla: (2 swifts to remove the ct)

Deathhammer, Zero Range

Ranged

Attack: 31

Damage: 22

Notes: Deathhammer, Point Blank Shot, Zero Range

Aela shakes off the blaster fire, and returns fire from close by.

Aela's turn is done.

Bill, it's now your turn!

JT

Bill's turn is done.

Albel, it's now your turn!

Kenneth E.

Story Teller: Roll your stealth

JT



Story Teller sends secret roll

Story Teller: (To GM) rolling 10

10

= 10

H3-4L B07:

Stealth 32

Story Teller: KK

Albel!

Skipping in 5

Albel Nakehm: sorry

which way is she going?

wasn't wathcing her when she moved

oh

der[

nvm

Story Teller: She's following Torrale down the hallway

Albel's turn is done.

Torrale Mezitio, it's now your turn!

Westley G.

Story Teller: Skipping in 5

4

3

You're out lof sight

Albel Nakehm: yeah, this is why I was asking if we could all just move on the same turn

at least this little party down here

Westley G.: (done)

Torrale Mezitio's turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Alicia G



Nadia opens her comm to Aela once more "Two incoming from southern corridor." Before moving onwards.

Aela Viszla: "Acknowledged."

Round 5

The Previous turn is done.

Guard 1, it's now your turn!

Nadia: Guard 4, boldened by his earlier success fires again

blaster pistol

energy

Attack: 10

Damage: 22

Notes: PBS, Rapid Shot

Story Teller: The other two guards come into Aela's view

Guard 1's turn is done.

Aela, it's now your turn!

Poison

Aela Viszla: swift to second wind

Deathhammer, PBS

Ranged

Attack: 20

Damage: 24

Notes: Point Blank Shot

Story Teller: need to be down half to use 2nd wind

Aela Viszla: you do? ok

Story Teller: FP?



Torrale Mezitio hugs a wall he knows he is no longer in the presence of a haze. His vision becomes clearer. And is ready to charge around the corner.

Aela Viszla: sure, it worked well last time

2

Story Teller: no need to roll this time :)

DiceBot: Guard 4 lost 24 hit points.

Story Teller: done?

Aela's turn is done.

Bill, it's now your turn!

JT

Aela Viszla: Aela steps back into cover, and shoots the guy who got lucky.

Bill's turn is done.

Albel, it's now your turn!

Kenneth E.

Albel Nakehm: anything in this room?

Story Teller: No.. looks like they had found some ore here and mined it out



Albel Nakehm looks briefly in that room, seeing it barren heads south after the Miraluka

Albel's turn is done.

Torrale Mezitio, it's now your turn!

Westley G.

Torrale Mezitio: Taking a moment to certain himself he open himself to force (swift action. Field detection)

Use the Force 12

Nope

Aela Viszla: brb



Torrale Mezitio looks at the miner and tells him to be quiet and he will not harm him. He is obviously a miner.

Story Teller: The miner doesn't notice you at first as his back is turned and he's concentrating on his mining equipment

Torrale Mezitio: (swift action switch to stun)

Fires stun (flatfooted correct?)

Story Teller: Field Detection is what sort of action?

Torrale Mezitio: swift

Story Teller: no more actions

Please end turn if done describing actions

Torrale Mezitio's turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Alicia G

Aela Viszla: (back)



Nadia sees the two guards move determidly past her and decides she's had enough sneaking around. She breaks the haze and attacks guard 6

Nadia:

heavy blaster pistol, verpine

energy

Attack: 15

Damage: 20

Notes:

Rolling FP 5

DiceBot: Guard 6 lost 20 hit points.

Nadia: She manages to catch him by suprise

Round 6

The Previous turn is done.

Guard 1, it's now your turn!

CS Guards: With a new threat making an appearance both of the new guards fire on Nadia, which Guard 4 takes a moment to recover.

Story Teller:

blaster pistol

energy

Attack: 9

Damage: 11

Notes: PBS

blaster pistol

energy

Attack: 13

Damage: 15

Notes: PBS

Guard 1's turn is done.

Aela, it's now your turn!

Poison

Aela Viszla:

Deathhammer, Dual Weapon Mastery

Ranged

Attack: 23

Damage: 30

Notes: Dual Weapon Full Attack, at Point Blank but not Zero

BlasTech DT-12 Heavy Blaster Pistol, Dual Weapon Mastery

Ranged

Attack: 25

Damage: 25

Notes: Dual Weapon Full Attack, at Point Blank but not Zero

Story Teller: Aela comes out of cover long enough to fire two sucessful hits.. the first downing him on the spot

Aela's turn is done.

Bill, it's now your turn!

JT

H3-4L B07: I will check to see if this guard had a datpad or something to let him know here to go around here



Aela Viszla grins, and peeks around the corner.

H3-4L B07: ok

Bill's turn is done.

Albel, it's now your turn!

Kenneth E.

Albel's turn is done.

Torrale Mezitio, it's now your turn!

Westley G.

Westley G.: Fires stun blast

JT: I want to keep going but I need to go to sleep, I've got to get ready for work in.... 4 and a half hours

Story Teller: The miner raises his hands, his equipment still buzzing with activity

JT: goodnight everybody, H3 knows the way now so he'll move with the mandos and shoot at people

Story Teller: He goes down easily



Westley G. switches back to leathal

Torrale Mezitio's turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Alicia G

Nadia: After having dodged the guard's attempts, she fires back on the one she'd injured previously. "Oya!" she cries

blaster pistol

energy

Attack: 13

Damage: 15

Notes: PBS

oops..

complletley wrong sheet

heavy blaster pistol, verpine

energy

Attack: 12

Damage: 14

Notes:

lol

Nadia: Her cry is cut short as her weapon misfires, jamming

Round 7

The Previous turn is done.

Guard 1, it's now your turn!

Story Teller:

blaster pistol

energy

Attack: 18

Damage: 19

Notes: PBS, Rapid Shot

blaster pistol

energy

Attack: 11

Damage: 20

Notes: PBS, Rapid Shot

NAdia manages to dodge out of the way once more

Guard 1's turn is done.

Aela, it's now your turn!

Poison

Aela Viszla: can I look around the corner without moving?

Story Teller: yes

Aela Viszla: I do, what do I see?

Story Teller: Go ahead and move your token over

Aela Viszla:

Deathhammer, Zero Range

Ranged

Attack: 25

Damage: 31

Notes: Deathhammer, Point Blank Shot, Zero Range

Story Teller: that was 7sq fyi

I was letting you move so you could see around the corner

Aela Viszla: I counted 6, but I guess the corner was 2

Story Teller: zero adds 1 dice correct?

Aela Viszla: yes, should be 24 hit 25 damage

Story Teller: Charging in Aela takes out the guard in front of Nadia easlit



Aela Viszla tilts her head to Nadia, and gives her an "Oya!" back

Aela's turn is done.

Bill, it's now your turn!

JT

Bill's turn is done.

Albel, it's now your turn!

Kenneth E.

Albel's turn is done.

Torrale Mezitio, it's now your turn!

Westley G.

Torrale Mezitio: field detection

Use the Force 23

point every power pack or person still alive

Story Teller: You sense only the laterns

Other than what you already know about

Torrale Mezitio's turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Alicia G

Story Teller: She adjusts the powerflow on her blaster and fires on the last guard

heavy blaster pistol, verpine

energy

Attack: 15

Damage: 19

Notes:

rolls suck tonight apparently

Round 8

The Previous turn is done.

Guard 1, it's now your turn!



Aela Viszla tries to look more menacing so they shoot at her and not Nadia.

Story Teller: Finding himself outnumbered he makes a break for it, provoking an AoO from Nadia

heavy blaster pistol, verpine

energy

Attack: 25

Damage: 16

Notes:

DiceBot: Guard 5 lost 16 hit points.

Guard 1's turn is done.

Aela, it's now your turn!

Poison

Aela Viszla: Aela fires both guns at the fleeing guard.

Deathhammer, Dual Weapon Mastery

Ranged

Attack: 15

Damage: 23

Notes: Dual Weapon Full Attack, at Point Blank but not Zero

BlasTech DT-12 Heavy Blaster Pistol, Dual Weapon Mastery

Ranged

Attack: 8

Damage: 16

Notes: Dual Weapon Full Attack, at Point Blank but not Zero

reroll on blastech

Story Teller: kk

Aela Viszla:

BlasTech DT-12 Heavy Blaster Pistol, Dual Weapon Mastery

Ranged

Attack: 19

Damage: 24

Notes: Dual Weapon Full Attack, at Point Blank but not Zero

Story Teller: FP?

Aela Viszla: sure!

1

doo dee doo

Story Teller: You're tracking your FP right?

Aela Viszla: yes

Story Teller: on the other hand.. you got your reroll back

lol

Aela Viszla: yay, I guess

Aela's turn is done.

Bill, it's now your turn!

JT

Story Teller: The guard manages to escape down the hallway unscathed. At least for now

Bill will make a shot at the fleeing guard

The Retro Fire Special Point Blank

Piercing

Attack: 13

Damage: 23

Notes:

and misses too

Bill's turn is done.

Albel, it's now your turn!

Kenneth E.

H3-4L B07: "Found a map.. he's heading down the corridor we need to go."

Albel Nakehm: sorry

had an emergency call

H3-4L B07: np



Albel Nakehm walks back to the group. "Nothing to the south but a miner. Mezitio incapacitated him already. Was there anything up there?"

Albel Nakehm: unless there's fighting going on here I can't see OOC

looks like everyone is down from IC LoS

Nadia: "Just more guards. Bill found a map."

Albel Nakehm: "Ah, excellent. Does it have the generator location marked?"

H3-4L B07: "Next best thing.. the Control room"

Nadia: Still in combat so if done with turn, please end it

Albel's turn is done.

Torrale Mezitio, it's now your turn!

Westley G.

Torrale Mezitio: field detection again

Use the Force 21

Story Teller: Detect Weapons here

and more mining equipment here and here

Torrale Mezitio: As a free action I wave over nadia

as i move up

Torrale Mezitio's turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Alicia G



Nadia mutters.. :Where is he going?!" and follows after Torrale. "We'll catch up."

Nadia: AS she approaches she leans in. "You're going the wrong way!"

Round 9

The Previous turn is done.

Guard 1, it's now your turn!

Torrale Mezitio: "We are about to be flanked

He said to Nadia as continued to look down the hallway

Guard 1's turn is done.

Aela, it's now your turn!

Poison

Aela's turn is done.

Bill, it's now your turn!

JT



Aela Viszla heads down the hall quiet as can be, on her jet pack.

Nadia: Roll stealth

Stealth 20



Story Teller sends secret roll

Story Teller: (To GM) rolling 30

30

= 30



Story Teller sends secret roll

Story Teller: (To GM) rolling 30

30

= 30

Story Teller: Aela.. stealth please...

Aela Viszla:

Stealth 33



H3-4L B07 follows behind

Bill's turn is done.

Albel, it's now your turn!

Kenneth E.

Albel's turn is done.

Torrale Mezitio, it's now your turn!

Westley G.

Torrale Mezitio:

Use the Force 10

I move ahead to cut off

I fire my rifle



Albel Nakehm follows after them since Aela and H3 will be fine

Torrale Mezitio:

Blaster Rifle (Assault)

Energy

Attack: 20

Damage: 20

Notes: Devastating Attack, PBS

Story Teller: FP?

Torrale Mezitio: I am not going to dark side it

(what was AC guys)

Aela Viszla: (21 ish)

Torrale Mezitio: fine

fp

Rolling FP 1

DiceBot: Guard 2 lost 20 hit points.

Story Teller: He manages to stay on his feet

Torrale Mezitio: even with a threshold of -5

Story Teller: But you do shoot him in the back

Threshold applies to how much damage it takes to knock the target down on the condition track (CT)

If you're done, please end it

Torrale Mezitio's turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Alicia G

Story Teller:

Use the Force 32

Nadia moves with Force infused speed, aiming for the fleeing guard as well

heavy blaster pistol, verpine

energy

Attack: 21

Damage: 15

Notes:

And takes him down. "There.. you done splitting from the rest of the group? The others are probably almost to the control room by now..."

Round 10

The Previous turn is done.

Guard 1, it's now your turn!

Guard 1's turn is done.

Aela, it's now your turn!

Poison



Aela Viszla waves everybody up, nd whispers over comms, "I think we have the control room around this corner."



Torrale Mezitio looks down the hallway. "He must have been heading to find help. Something must be down there."

Aela's turn is done.

Bill, it's now your turn!

JT

Nadia: "Aela and Bill are heading to the control room now. They have a map."

Stealth 13

Torrale Mezitio: "Ask what is down this way." He asked Nadia



H3-4L B07 comes up behind Aela and trips, making a horrible racket. At least he would if not for the sound sponge...

Bill's turn is done.

Albel, it's now your turn!

Kenneth E.

Albel Nakehm: "You two alright?"

Torrale Mezitio: "I have a hunch and there was a guard running down there"

"He is dead but he must have been going to something.

Albel's turn is done.

Torrale Mezitio, it's now your turn!

Westley G.



Nadia asks Aela to find out what's down one of the southern corridors from Bill

Nadia: "We did hurt a few of them.. they could just be retreating."



Aela Viszla asks Bill to check the map, "Whats in the southern corridors?"

Nadia: "Tactical retreat with overwhelming odds..."

Torrale Mezitio: So nothing?



H3-4L B07 glances at the datapad. "If they're in another branch.. the mines."



Aela Viszla comms back to Nadia, "The Mines, Bill says."



Nadia relays the message.

Torrale Mezitio: "Fine nothing of importance than." He said.

Albel Nakehm: Guys, I gotta go

Torrale Mezitio: "Lets get back with them

Albel Nakehm: sorry

Torrale Mezitio's turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Alicia G

Aela Viszla: its probably a good ending point, on a cliffhanger =)

Story Teller: ya

though I had prepared a different one

lol

Aela Viszla: are we picking up in 2 weeks, or going weekly?

As the heroes gather their forces to storm the Deluge control room, What will await them once inside?

Find out Next time!