FANDOM


[Scene fades in to the heroes being ambushed by four darkly armored figures bearing the Corporate Sector insignia.]

Story Teller:

Rolling for Turn Order 20

Round 1

The Previous turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Alicia G

Story Teller:

Rolling for Turn Order 25

JT: yeah and H3 is still pretty beaten up so

Story Teller:

Rolling for Turn Order 24

H3-4L B07:

Rolling for Turn Order 33

Sunny:

Initiative 27

JT: but apparently ready for combat

Alicia G (GM): speaking of JT.. when you leveled what did you do for HP? did you take full and then add that amount to your current?

Aela Viszla:

Rolling for Turn Order 32

The Previous turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

JT

JT: I upped both my current and total

Aela Viszla:

Rolling for Turn Order 23

Sunny: Can you check to make sure i have everything configured on my sheet properly for being under half stasis sickness?

H3-4L B07: "hmmm, violence or retreat?"

Story Teller: So as far as the map setup goes, you have the walls and then the cargo containers to take cover behind. I'll go ahead and mark those items with yellow boxes now for you

JT: and H3 can hide somewhere on the walls like halfway up

H3-4L B07: "I choose violence

The Retro Fire Special Point Blank

Piercing

Attack: 11

Damage: 17

Notes:

JT: and my shotgun is out of ammo

I forgot to reload

Story Teller: yup :)

H3-4L B07: "RUN AWAY!"

Sunny: "I'd love to ask why it is we're currently being ambushed. This is not my fight."

The Previous turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Sunny



Aela Viszla shrugs her shoulders. "You get used to it, you know?"

H3-4L B07: "It's clearly not mine either. I swear this never usually happens."

JT: also it's your turn sunny

Sunny: I know

Alicia G (GM): don

don't forget to get IC



Shi Krem takes a few steps forward. "Please, everyone lay down your arms. What reason could there be for such violence in such a public place?"

JT: technically I was the one who tried to make things violent, they have done nothing yet

Shi Krem: Thats why I said everyone and not 'you four'

Their features are hidden behind closed helmets, but their movements communicate their violent intentions.

Ready to End Turn ?



Aela Viszla watches the response, noting the bunching of muscles, the rippling of intention, and says, "So, we are going to fight then, yes?" To the security? patrol.

Shi Krem: "No response? So be it." She takes a few more steps to the side, making to walk around them as she lets her hand rest on the hilt stashed in her belt, ready to ignite it and deflect an attack on a moment's notice.

The Previous turn is done.

Ozel, it's now your turn!

Gerard P.



Ozel rushes into the ship calling out "Hold them off! I'll signal when it's time to leave!"

Shi Krem: [oh wait shit were we heading towards that ship?]

JT: yes

Shi Krem: [i thought we had just come from that direction and needed to get past them to the north]

Ozel: 5

JT: nope, I'm sure you can run past them

The Previous turn is done.

C 1, it's now your turn!

Shi Krem: [yeah ill just play this off as me getting into a more advantageous position]

Story Teller: see the green box with the arrow? That's the boarding ramp

Aela Viszla: (did we skip Aela's turn?)

Story Teller: Apparently so.. go ahead and take it



Aela Viszla pulls both her guns, firing at C3.

Aela Viszla:

Deathhammer, Dual Weapon Mastery

Ranged

Attack: 31

Damage: 24

Notes: Dual Weapon Full Attack, at Point Blank

BlasTech DT-12 Heavy Blaster Pistol, Dual Weapon Mastery

Ranged

Attack: 13

Damage: 25

Notes: Dual Weapon Full Attack, at Point Blank

Story Teller: weapons are springloaded?

Aela Viszla: they have quick draw ues

yes

Story Teller: quick draw allows you to draw as swift instead of move

JT: so you could draw both and fire one

Story Teller: combined with spring loaded it's free

JT: unless that

Aela Viszla: (ok, just the first shot then)

Story Teller: why I ask :)

Shi Krem: [good thing the first shot was the money shot :P]

DiceBot: C 3 lost 24 hit points.

Shi Krem: [wait is readying an action even a thing?]



Aela Viszla is prone to shooting first, and asking stuff later, she looks over the security patrol, or what have you, "I suggest backing on out of here, if you want to take all your limbs with you."

Story Teller: They start to scatter, moving to take and those who can't fall prone.

one fires on Shi, 2 on Aela

actially.. 1 for Aela throws a frag towards Nadia and Aela

blaster carbine

energy

Attack: 24

Damage: 21

Notes:

frag grenade

slashing

Attack: 23

Damage: 24

Notes: area attack; half damage on miss

blaster carbine

energy

Attack: 24

Damage: 14

Notes:

DiceBot: Nadia lost 12 hit points.

Aela Viszla: (none of those beat my ref)

C 1's turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Alicia G



Shi Krem is going to draw her saber to deflect that 21 damage shot like she readied.



Nadia takes cover and fires on C4

Shi Krem:

Use the Force 29

Nadia:

heavy blaster pistol, verpine

energy

Attack: 28

Damage: 23

Notes: stun

not on stun...

DiceBot: C 4 lost 23 hit points.

JT: you don't have negate energy?

Shi Krem: [I do, but my readied action was to ignite my saber to deflect it]

Aela Viszla: (deflect is fine, can wait to negate till injured)

Nadia: was your saber ignited?

Shi Krem: [exactly]

[i had my hand on the saber and used my unused standard action on my turn to ready an action to deflect]

[unless thats not a thing]

Story Teller: You didn't really tell me that's what you were doing.. just that your hand was on your saber

JT: it is but your inititative is lowered to the turn goes down to the turn your readied action is taken on

Shi Krem: ["making to walk around them as she lets her hand rest on the hilt stashed in her belt, ready to ignite it and deflect an attack on a moment's notice."]

[ok i was confused a bit, so just pretend it was a negate energy and lets move on]

Story Teller: Not with Ready

if she delayed her entire turn yes. but as a Std she could ready a Draw action

Shi Krem: [yeah i took a move and readied a draw, and with quick draw that means i can draw and ignite in one fluid motion]

Story Teller: I'll let it go this time, but make sure you also make the Delay or Ready action known to me outside of IC as well so I know what you're actions are

Shi Krem: [alright]

Round 2

The Previous turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

JT

H3-4L B07: "RELOADING!"

JT: also i can find what action reload is

Story Teller: 2 swift

JT: ok then reload and fire

H3-4L B07:

The Retro Fire Special Point Blank

Piercing

Attack: 27

Damage: 10

Notes:

Story Teller: Who are you attacking?

JT: the guy in front of me

Story Teller: number please.. that's why I have them

lol

H3-4L B07: "Whos been fiddlin' with my shotgun?!"

JT: C-2

DiceBot: C 2 lost 10 hit points.

The Previous turn is done.

Aela, it's now your turn!

Poison

Story Teller:

Rolling for Turn Order 31



Aela Viszla fires both guns at C1, with a fancy twirl.

Aela Viszla:

Deathhammer, Dual Weapon Mastery

Ranged

Attack: 24

Damage: 25

Notes: Dual Weapon Full Attack, at Point Blank

BlasTech DT-12 Heavy Blaster Pistol, Dual Weapon Mastery

Ranged

Attack: 13

Damage: 26

Notes: Dual Weapon Full Attack, at Point Blank

(whats with all the ones?)

Story Teller: Seems Bills shotgun isn't the only one that hasn't been reloaded recently

Shi Krem: [rip in pieces]

JT: that's the same gun that failed last round isn't it?

Sunny: ofc it is

Story Teller: Since her target is prone, it goes over his head

Aela Viszla: (but it didnt really fire last round)

JT: Yeah but still

Sunny: it fired spiritually

Ready to End Turn ?

Aela's turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Sunny

Story Teller: hold up



??? steps in from the darkness. Darkly cloaked, her features completely obscured by her hood. The ominous figure looks around at the melee going on around her and waves of dark amusement emanate from her.

Story Teller: now you can go

Shi Krem: [>melee]

Aela Viszla: (Uh oh)

JT: More blood for the blood god!



Shi Krem now has her saber ignited, and falls back to the ramp and stands next to Aela, keeping her saber up in a defensive posture.

Shi Krem: [fighting defensively, not attacking for +5 reflex defense]

Aela Viszla: (move the pog next to Aela?)

Ready to End Turn ?

Shi Krem: [hmm i clicked it]

Aela Viszla: (I hit C1 right?)

Shi Krem: [it didnt pop up]

Story Teller: nope you didn't.. he's prone

Aela Viszla: (with a 24?)

Shi Krem: [the macro in my own toolbar that is, not that one]

JT: prone gives +4 i think

Story Teller: +5

JT: k

Shi Krem: [i ended my turn with the macro in my toolbar but it didnt pop up]

Aela Viszla: (k, just checking)

Shi Krem: [new sheet bug?]

Story Teller: try typing just !eot

Story Teller: macro is unrelated to the sheet

Shi Krem: nothing

it already cycled init

Story Teller: try refreshing

Shi Krem: but didnt pop up

The Previous turn is done.

C 1, it's now your turn!

Story Teller: might be beacuse I have a counter in there

3 fire on Aela, 1 Bill

blaster carbine

energy

Attack: 26

Damage: 18

Notes:

blaster carbine

energy

Attack: 17

Damage: 20

Notes:

blaster carbine

energy

Attack: 14

Damage: 23

Notes:

blaster carbine

energy

Attack: 17

Damage: 13

Notes:

Sunny: do i need a feat or is there any sort of thing i have to do to intercept shots aimed at aela since im next to her?]

JT: nope

Aela Viszla: (need a talent to block for buddy)

Sunny: darn

Aela Viszla: (but, they all missed)

JT: alos you could try to persaude them into shooting you

Story Teller: FP to defend adjacent ally

it's part of the errata

Aela Viszla: (oh awesome!)

C 1's turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Alicia G



Nadia peeks around the corner and spots the new comer. Her gaze goes between her and Shi "Kriffing hell!"



Nadia fires on C4

Story Teller:

heavy blaster pistol, verpine

energy

Attack: 30

Damage: 20

Notes:

Round 3

The Previous turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

JT

H3-4L B07:

The Retro Fire Special Point Blank

Piercing

Attack: 20

Damage: 13

Notes:

Story Teller: FP?

H3-4L B07: yes

DiceBot: C 2 lost 13 hit points.

H3-4L B07:

Force Point 6

The Previous turn is done.

Aela, it's now your turn!

Poison

JT: I'm not missing when he's literally right in front of me



Aela Viszla comms Nadia and H3, "I dont like the look of that Sith. It may be time to get back on the ship, and get out of here. I'll cover you."



Aela Viszla elbows Shi gently, "Go inside the ship."

H3-4L B07: "We gotta hold till Ozel can take off!"



Aela Viszla fires again at C1

Alicia G (GM): speaking of.. don't think the counter is working for that

Aela Viszla:

Deathhammer, Dual Weapon Mastery

Ranged

Attack: 13

Damage: 16

Notes: Dual Weapon Full Attack, at Point Blank

BlasTech DT-12 Heavy Blaster Pistol, Dual Weapon Mastery

Ranged

Attack: 30

Damage: 26

Notes: Dual Weapon Full Attack, at Point Blank

JT: ALL OUR GUNS ARE FAIL

Aela Viszla: (wait, do I have to reload? I do, right?)

Story Teller: yup.. 2 swift, so first attack jams your weapon



Aela Viszla reloads the DT-12, while running out of bolts on the other gun.

Aela's turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

BWS2K

Sunny: guys stop using shitty huttese knockoff blasters

Poison: its what I get for doing the mods myself.

JT: and mines not even a blaster

I think i actually did use the full ten shots I started with in the last session

like from the start

Sunny: >is glad i dont have to reload a lightsaber



??? starts heading towards Shi, her features still in hidden in the gloom but her intent is clear.



Sunny furrows her brow. "You all warned me about this... Empire, but I didn't think they'd show up within seconds of me revealing myself."

???: "I'm glad I didn't have to go looking you..." she looks between Aela, Shi and the H3. Then you can see her grin. "Three of you! What a wonderful surprise."

H3-4L B07: "What?! Oh Karking hell."



??? eyes close for a moment. "And two more close by. Even better. I've never had so many of you in one place."

Sunny: "Actually, I'm beginning to think she wasn't here for me originally. What have you all done to get a Sith chasing after you??"

Shi Krem: [shit]

The Previous turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Sunny

Aela Viszla: (Good news, Sunny, we can just go up the green arrow =) )

JT: Nothing, their are only two force sensitives in the party already.

Aela Viszla: (Is it a female sith, or a male?)

JT: well she said she

Alicia G (GM): 3 if you count Ozel

Shi Krem: [but the ship isnt ready yet so isnt that kinda pointless and means theyll just blast the hell out of it?]

JT: I meant excluding shi

or maybe the sith will kill the csa

Shi Krem: [im assuming i can feel the dark side pretty clearly when shes 10 feet in front of me]

Aela Viszla: (I'm guessing its here for us =P )

(You never know, Yoda stood next to the Emperor a lot.)

Alicia G (GM): you're up SHi

she hasn't drawn a weapon yet

Shi Krem: "We can't just run inside the ship with them all still standing around out here." She holds her ground and retains her defensive posture.

JT: Oh is she behind the hibernation?

Shi Krem: [still fighting defensively without attacking]

The Previous turn is done.

C 1, it's now your turn!

Alicia G (GM): guess I have a bug to report to the API writer...

Story Teller: The sector goons continue their onslaught ignoring the new comer, as if they expected her

2 fire on Aela, 1 on H3

blaster carbine

energy

Attack: 17

Damage: 16

Notes:

blaster carbine

energy

Attack: 15

Damage: 16

Notes:

blaster carbine

energy

Attack: 19

Damage: 11

Notes:

C 1's turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Alicia G

JT: yeah but these guys suck

Sunny: they're almost as good as stormtroopers



Nadia seems to be starting to panic and she rushes to get between Shi, Aela and the newcomer. "No! You stay away from them!"



Nadia draws her lightsaber from it's secret compartment in the process

Round 4

The Previous turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

JT

Shi Krem: "Nadia. What are you doing?" She says with a flat, even tone.

H3-4L B07: "Something you wanna share with the group nadia?" as H3 continues to shoot at C-2

The Retro Fire Special Point Blank

Piercing

Attack: 27

Damage: 18

Notes:

Nadia: "Just take care of the guards and get on the ship!"

H3-4L B07: "I don't take orders from you."

The Previous turn is done.

Aela, it's now your turn!

Poison



Aela Viszla sighs, reloading Deathhammer. "So. You are coming for me, are you?"

DiceBot: C 2 lost 15 hit points.

Aela Viszla:

Deathhammer, PBS

Ranged

Attack: 30

Damage: 24

Notes: Point Blank Shot

(on our fair Sith lady =) )

Shi Krem: "Nadia, do you understand what it is standing in front of you? A Sith, a warrior of legend! And -apparently- the ones behind the extermination of the Jedi!"

JT: shooting at someone with a lightsaber? really?"

Aela Viszla: (yeah, its either shoot her, or like, stare at her meanly)

(or cut her with witty remarks...)

JT: or shoot at the other guys shooting at us

Aela Viszla: they'll wait, they cant shoot anyway =P

JT: mines dead by the way



??? easily avoids the blast from Aela and laughs her attention on Nadia. "Nadia? Nadia Cloudspinner?" she laughs some more. "Your mother sends her regards."

JT: oh balls

Sunny: [>avoids a 30. oh fuck]

JT: she hasn't done anything though so she could be using the total defence like you are

Story Teller: Your turn was done right Aela?

Aela's turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Aela Viszla: (sorry! yes, it was)

Story Teller:

Use the Force 29

H3-4L B07: POOP



??? charges in on Nadia, calling on the Force to enhance her attack

???:

Lightsaber

slashing, energy

Attack: 13

Damage: 18

Notes:

oh wow

JT: HA HAH!

???: But her lightsaber shuts off

Alicia G (GM): that was horribly anticlimatic

Aela Viszla: (lol)

JT: what was that about not needing to reload a lightsaber

Shi Krem: "...I know that feeling."



??? lets out a roar of frustration

The Previous turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Sunny

Aela Viszla: (I wont lie, I just laughed out loud in RL =) )

Alicia G (GM): I was too

Aela Viszla: ((I need to shoot her up while she has no saber on =) )

Alicia G (GM): Coffee has made me pretty giddy too though.. I've been anticipating this fight for a couple months now and a roll just made the moment utterly fail

Shi Krem: "Nadia, you are out of your depth."

[improved battle mediation makes it a swift right?]

Aela Viszla: (yes)



Shi Krem channels the force, heigtening her and her allies' senses.

Shi Krem: [engage battle meditation]

H3-4L B07: ahhh

Aela Viszla: (I wish I had jedi familiarity now! =) )



Shi Krem readies her lightsaber as she quickly dashes around Nadia, engaging the Sith directly.

Alicia G (GM): Allies get +1 to attack,

Aela Viszla: (enemies -1? =) )

Shi Krem:

Double-Bladed Lightsaber

Energy / Slashing

Attack: 18

Damage: 25

Notes: Single Attack

Nadia: yup

Shi Krem: [can i use that card thing i got?]

Story Teller: Yes, just drop it on the table

Shi Krem: it keeps the first damage roll tho right

Story Teller: right. you're rerolling only 1

Shi Krem:

Double-Bladed Lightsaber

Energy / Slashing

Attack: 30

Damage: 23

Notes: Single Attack

[hmm a 30 missed her last time didnt it?]

[i could FP it]

JT: do it

Story Teller: hold

With her guard down, Shi's attack connects

JT: also are you charging?

Story Teller: she can't charge

too close

JT: ok

Story Teller: and path was obstructed

Use the Force 36

Shi Krem: whats charging give you again?

Aela Viszla: (+2 to hit, iirc)

JT: +2 to hit -2 to reflex

Story Teller: However, she absorbs the energy from the lightsaber

JT: and i think you can charge through allies

Shi Krem: [well at least my UtF is on par with hers]

[turn over]

JT: but it's all irrelevent since she negated it right?

Story Teller: allies don't apparently but enemies do

right.. you have to move a min of 2 squares in a straight line +2atk -2 reflex

straight line means no diagonals FYI

Shi Krem: [well i wouldnt charge regardless, i dont want the ref penalty]

Story Teller: there's a feat or something that lets you move diagonally and through obstructed spaces

but we digress

Aela Viszla: (next? =) )

Ready to End Turn ?

Aela Viszla: (she said done above)

The Previous turn is done.

C 1, it's now your turn!

Story Teller: Both target Aela

blaster carbine

energy

Attack: 22

Damage: 13

Notes: autofire

blaster carbine

energy

Attack: 22

Damage: 20

Notes: autofire

er not autofire so add +5

27

Aela Viszla: misses

Story Teller: sec

Sunny: gosh they might as well just be dead

H3-4L B07: or join the stormtrooper core

Story Teller: ok, nm

C 1's turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Alicia G



Nadia moves around to get next to Shi "You! You're Verita!?"

JT: all these answers to questions we didn't even ask

Aela Viszla: (if you wait for Aela to ask questions...=P)

Story Teller: sec sorry need to look up something I forgot to record

Aela Viszla: (K, brb)



Nadia brings her saber in for a quick attack, the lightsaber seem to be growing brighter as it moves in for a connection.

Nadia:

lightsaber, silver

energy, slashing

Attack: 18

Damage: 21

Notes:

Force Point 6

Sunny: [and the +1 from me]

DiceBot: ??? lost 21 hit points.

Round 5

The Previous turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

JT

JT: does corpsey here look like he has any explosives and/or info on him?

Story Teller: Well, one of them has thrown a frag

you'd have to spend a full round to search

H3-4L B07: I will

Sunny: [oh yeah did that thing never explode?]

H3-4L B07: The ladies have this under control

The Previous turn is done.

Aela, it's now your turn!

Poison

Sunny: Man im getting so giddy over the visual of me and nadia dueling this mystery sith]



Aela Viszla fires both guns at the brave Sith, taking on the whole group without a lightsaber.

Aela Viszla:

Deathhammer, Dual Weapon Mastery

Ranged

Attack: 17

Damage: 22

Notes: Dual Weapon Full Attack, at Point Blank

BlasTech DT-12 Heavy Blaster Pistol, Dual Weapon Mastery

Ranged

Attack: 14

Damage: 32

Notes: Dual Weapon Full Attack, at Point Blank

(oh ffs.)

Sunny: [this is why is pays to have a quickdraw springloaded backup saber]

Aela's turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Story Teller: got the actions reversed.. 2 swifts for lightsaber, move for everything else.. though its a house rule so we can say 2 swifts for everything



Verita readjusts the power settings and her lightsaber turns back on. She continues to laugh at Nadia's confusion even as she focuses her attention of the lightsaber wielding Mandalorian.

Verita:

Lightsaber

slashing, energy

Attack: 25

Damage: 23

Notes:



Sunny is going to spend an FP to block that for Nadia.

Verita: The attack connects but Naida attempts to absorb the energy to heal herself

Sunny: [unless nadia is totally fine]

[ok nevermind shes doing great]

Story Teller:

Use the Force 29

DiceBot: Nadia gained 23 hit points.

JT: don't worry about nadia, she's pretty boss



Verita continues laughing. "I see you've picked up a couple tricks!"

The Previous turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Sunny

Shi Krem: "Verita, was it? The dark side pervades your being. Normally, I would have you lay down your saber and turn yourself in to the Jedi High Council. But I've been informed there no longer is a Council." She twiwls her saber deftly around her waist, striking out once as she puts some distance between them once more.

Double-Bladed Lightsaber

Energy / Slashing

Attack: 17

Damage: 17

Notes: Single Attack



Shi Krem gives a small nod to Nadia.

Ready to End Turn ?

[already did]

The Previous turn is done.

C 1, it's now your turn!

Verita: "Indeed so Jedi! There's a new power in the galaxy and he'd be very interested in meeting you."

Story Teller: THe guards continue to attack Aela, hoping to keep her occupied

Sunny: ["occupied"]

Story Teller: They're going to corridinate attack this time

JT: that's bad

Story Teller: ignore the first roll

blaster carbine

energy

Attack: 24

Damage: 18

Notes:

Sunny: [something tells me there's going to be a critical lack of fucks given]

Story Teller:

blaster carbine

energy

Attack: 16

Damage: 15

Notes:

JT: I give fucks about them dying so I can grab their loot

Story Teller: and misses...

C 1's turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Alicia G

Aela Viszla: (I'm not a lucky person, so a crit is likely =) )



Nadia releases a surge of Force born energy with the intention of pushing Verita further from the ship

Nadia:

Use the Force 29

Strength 7

Round 6

Alicia G (GM): lagging.....

The Previous turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

JT

JT: ok then I load up corpsey and start moving

Sunny: "Nadia what are you doing!? Fall back!"

Shi Krem: [god damnit]

[ok im not swapping anymore]

JT: so I'm carrying the body, up to you to move him

Alicia G (GM): are you using OOC to talk so or switching your dropdown?

Shi Krem: [is there a way thats better than swapping dropdown?]

JT: like i use ooc and just leave my chat in character

Alicia G (GM): use /ooc

Sunny: oh my god

Life is so easy now/.

Aela Viszla: (yeah, I just /ooc)

JT: also was it a standard to load up corsey?

Alicia G (GM): hmm?

Story Teller: oh corpsey

Aela Viszla: (I already second winded, right?)

Story Teller: Picking up stuff is a move

JT: ok then

Story Teller: and 2nd wind is per encounter per a house rule I've never really announced..

JT: what about dropping him

Story Teller: dropping is a swift

JT: oh I thought it was once per day

Story Teller: normally yes

Aela Viszla: (got it, cool =) )

The Previous turn is done.

Aela, it's now your turn!

Poison

Sunny: its so odd having to fight against my corpse looting tendencies. defiling corpses isnt very jedi-like

neither is making corpses, really

JT: good thing I'm here

and no theirs nothing in the jedi code about not killing



Aela Viszla aims a little better, taking an extra moment to fire both guns at the Sith again.

JT: jedi aren't pascifists they just aren't violent by nature

Aela Viszla:

Deathhammer, Dual Weapon Mastery

Ranged

Attack: 32

Damage: 22 | Crit: [[(3d8[Damage] + 0[Mod] + 4[Misc])*2[Critical Multiplier]]

Notes: Dual Weapon Full Attack, at Point Blank

BlasTech DT-12 Heavy Blaster Pistol, Dual Weapon Mastery

Ranged

Attack: 30

Damage: 24

Notes: Dual Weapon Full Attack, at Point Blank

Story Teller: Looks like there's a macro to fix ...

Aela Viszla: (yeah!)

Story Teller: we'll just double the 22

Sunny: yaaaay macro bugs

Story Teller: I see exactly what's wrong too

DiceBot: Verita lost 44 hit points.

DiceBot: Verita lost 24 hit points.

Sunny: shes gotta be hurting

Story Teller: we wait!

er*

Use the Force 30

Use the Force 24

ok

She tries to deflect them with her lightsaber but fails

Aela Viszla: "Yeah, hon, I fought Revan, you know?"

Story Teller: hmm

Shi Krem: "Did you really? I've only heard tales of his combat prowess."

Ready to End Turn ?

H3-4L B07: "You and every other mando that fought in the war."

Aela's turn is done.

The next turn has begun!



Verita let's out a roar as Aeal's blaster shots hit her. At least it's stopped her from laughing. "We'll have to finish this some other time, Cloudspinner."

Aela Viszla: "Yeah, I'll have two blasters for you to eat next time, too."

DiceBot: Verita gained 28 hit points.

JT: does no one have force grip to stop her

Sunny: ...shutup

The Previous turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Sunny

H3-4L B07: It's the best power in the core rules

Aela Viszla: (oddly enough, I do not =P)

JT: that isn't darkside

Sunny: i forgot to get all the telekinetic-y powers

JT: rookie

Sunny: i dont even have move object

JT: Yeah If it's a campaign where i need to blend in I usually take move object and negate energy and then just make it seem like I'm throwing stuff with my strength

Shi Krem: "Nadia, fall back, I'll cover you!"



Shi Krem runs up and holds her saber out to cover Nadia's fall back.

Sunny: fighting defensively, yadda yadda

Alicia G (GM): btw, you trained in acrobatics?

Shi Krem: [nah not yet, i need to be though]

Alicia G (GM): kk

Shi Krem: [dat +10 is juicy looking]

The Previous turn is done.

C 1, it's now your turn!

JT: that sounds so wrong

Sunny: i think you mean sounds so right

Story Teller: The goons see Nadia as a likely target and fire on her.

blaster carbine

energy

Attack: 21

Damage: 18

Notes:

blaster carbine

energy

Attack: 24

Damage: 13

Notes:

coordinating again

and they miss

C 1's turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Alicia G



Nadia wants to finish off the guards and so goes up next to prone guard and drawing her blaster fires on him

Sunny: dang, execution style

Nadia:

heavy blaster pistol, verpine

energy

Attack: 16

Damage: 22

Notes:

Force Point 4

DiceBot: C 1 lost 22 hit points.

Round 7

The Previous turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

JT

H3-4L B07: and I shoot at the other guy I can't see his number

Alicia G (GM): brb dogs want to go out

H3-4L B07:

The Retro Fire Special Point Blank

Piercing

Attack: 16

Damage: 21

Notes:

JT: well I missed

H3-4L B07: "Little help Aela, It's hard to shoot, this guys heavy!"

The Previous turn is done.

Aela, it's now your turn!

Poison

Aela Viszla: (Can I see the red dot guy from here?)

JT: She's brb taking the dogs out, but that was my turn

Story Teller: He has cover, but yes

Aela Viszla: (full or partial?)

JT: also I'm still carrying C-2

Story Teller: gave you control of that token

fmm..



Aela Viszla fires at c1, as he's in melee, both guns firing away.

Aela Viszla:

Deathhammer, Dual Weapon Mastery

Ranged

Attack: 25

Damage: 18

Notes: Dual Weapon Full Attack, at Point Blank

BlasTech DT-12 Heavy Blaster Pistol, Dual Weapon Mastery

Ranged

Attack: 27

Damage: 30

Notes: Dual Weapon Full Attack, at Point Blank

Story Teller: both hit him (He's not engaged, anyways)

Aela Viszla: (Ah, I thought Nadia engaged, still all is well =) )

Alicia G (GM): she fired with her pistol

Aela's turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

The Previous turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Sunny



Shi Krem holds out a hand, keeping her other on her saber as she channels the force to pull the last guy's blaster out of his hand.

Sunny: force disarm woo

Shi Krem:

Use the Force 25

Story Teller: you don't have Improved disarm do you?

Shi Krem: [that doesnt apply to force disarm]

JT: you do know we have to kill him right

Alicia G (GM): nothing in the rules that says it wouldn't

Story Teller: but I'll take that as a no.. FP?

Sunny: it says it in the entry for force disarm specifically that improved disarm doesnt apply

JT: he just saw multiple lightsaber wielders fighting, we can't leave him alive



Shi Krem keeps his blaster held in her hand.

Sunny: please, i have mind trick too

Story Teller: you need to roll FP

Sunny: for what?

JT: to disarm

Story Teller: your attack is short

JT: 25 wasn't enough

Sunny: ah

Shi Krem:

Force Point 6

Sunny: i need to subtract it manually right

Aela Viszla: (they get +10 def vs disarm, iirc)

Alicia G (GM): and I'm not seeing where you can't use Imp Disarm with Force Disarm. you'll have to cite where you're seeing it when you get the chance

Story Teller: The carbine flies into Sunny's hand, ( you can't attack till you drop it)

Sunny: core rules right in the entry for force disarm

Story Teller: don't subract.. it's added to their reflex

JT: yeah where it says special



Shi Krem is done and is planning to use mind trick next turn if they don't gun down an unarmed man.

Story Teller: I'm looking at the 2nd edition rules which includes the errata and I'm not seeing it..under the rules for Force Disarm?

JT: he has grenades and other weapons

Shi Krem: "This fight is over."

Aela Viszla: (maybe it was changed in errata? I remember force disarm was pretty maligned back in the day)

Alicia G (GM): it was likely changed in the errata

Story Teller: anyways

The Previous turn is done.

C 1, it's now your turn!

Story Teller: THe guard without his carbine draws his vibroblade, but starts to retreat

C 1's turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

Alicia G

H3-4L B07: "We can't leave him as a witness!"



Nadia switches her blaster to stun and fires

Nadia:

heavy blaster pistol, verpine

energy

Attack: 32

Damage: 24

Notes: stun

DiceBot: C 3 lost 12 hit points.

Round 8

The Previous turn is done.

The next turn has begun!

JT

H3-4L B07: I pick up the other guy and start moving towards the boarding ramp

Story Teller: You're now overencumbered

JT: I was already overencumbered, but I'm not stagering about until I get over 196 kg

H3-4L B07: do these guys weigh more than 70 with their gear

JT: each I mean

Story Teller: uh.. ya normal human male is 75

Aela Viszla: (You move even slower than Aela!)

H3-4L B07: okay

JT: I forgot how much people weigh in kg

stupid metric system

Story Teller: heh

JT: ok then

The Previous turn is done.

Aela, it's now your turn!

Poison

Story Teller: You're like carrying one and dragging the other

Aela Viszla: (is it an action to switch to stun?)

Story Teller: swift

JT: no I'm carrying both so I only move one because I'm stupid

Shi Krem: "The sith has already escaped. There is no point in killing this one to cover our tracks when she's already alerted the bloodhounds."



Aela Viszla flips deathhammer to stun, and shoots the fleeing security guy in the back, casually.

Aela Viszla:

Deathhammer, PBS

Ranged

Attack: 20

Damage: 13

Notes: Point Blank Shot

(wow. Embarassing.)

JT: also if we are using errata stun has a range of 6

Sunny: did you actually just kill someone while set to stun

Story Teller: No when they're dead they have the cross bones

Aela Viszla: (I move a square or two if I have to =P)

Sunny: ah, i thought the X meant dead, was too zoomed out to see the other icons

JT: and with combat over I load the corpses into the cargo bay

Story Teller: wasn't even paying attention.. lol

Stun would be out of range for you :(

JT: she has a jetpack

Aela Viszla: (I'll add a move, since I had a move left)

Story Teller: That's over your movement

Sunny: and also legs

i think this is the first time shes used them since we started tonight

Aela Viszla: (2 and 2 is 4, right? I think thats within 6)

Story Teller: you're 8 away still

JT: who needs legs she can fly as a move

Aela Viszla: (ok, I fire, its too far, and nothing happens, I take it)

Story Teller: She doesn't have the jetpack anymore

JT: what

when did she lose the jetpack

Story Teller: when she had to redo her equipment

Aela Viszla: (when it was too heavy)

Sunny: god aela is fat

JT: oh

Story Teller: ok.. Guy is still taken out

and out of combat...



Nadia starts heading for the ship

JT: she should get juggernaut



Shi Krem tosses the blaster aside, twirling her hilt back into its holster as she switches off her saber.

JT: H3 loads up the bodies

Aela Viszla: (juggernaut only works when running)



Nadia puts her own lightsaber back into the concealed compartment in her armor's forearm

H3-4L B07: no it says it doesn't reduce your speed or the distance you move while running

Alicia G (GM): full text does

Aela Viszla: (I original had juggernaut, and alicia advised me my speed would still be 4)

JT: did it change in errata

H3-4L B07: I've always seen it as it lets you move full speed in heavy armor

Story Teller: Moving your speed and running are two different things

Shi Krem: "That was a... concerning development. That Sith... what was her name? VyStar? Victor? She got away, and is no doubt informing her superiors as we speak.. I'll take it they won't hesitate to mobilize an army to kill two jedi that are working together, if what you all told me is true."

JT: yeah and it says it doesn't reduce either

Alicia G (GM): I'll have to see if it was errata'd but my book says while running

Aela Viszla: "Verita. Yeah. Pretty sure that means Truth, so uh, Sith name themselves, right? Maybe it means something to her."

(To be fair, the full text could be read to be "Your armor does not reduce your speed."

Alicia G (GM): yay someone who knows latin

or atleast someone who can google

Aela Viszla: (and also, "The distance you can move while running is also not affected")

(I know some latin, and Aela is a Linguist!)

JT: mine says it "does not reduce your speed or the distance you can move while running"

but I digress

Alicia G (GM): hm

Aela Viszla: (Yeah, but Alicia is reading that as one sentence, where running is the movement)

JT: I read it as one sentence talking about two things

Sunny: in my book it says i wanna move on and debate once we get all the juicy bits of the session out of the way

JT: that too

Alicia G (GM): I'll have to mull over it.. let's continue

Aela Viszla: (I agree!)

Shi Krem: "How long do you think we have until the entire planet is blockaded?"

H3-4L B07: "not long, how we looking ozel?

Ozel: "Almost there, Should be good to go. Could use Nadia up here though. The systems are written in Mando'a and I speak it better than read."



Aela Viszla looks over towards Shem, "You moved well out there. I hope you are as good as the jedi we fought against in the war. Welcome abord."



Shi Krem nods. "Forgive me, my senses are still sluggish from that pod I was in... once we clear the blockade is there some place aboard I can get some quiet?"



Nadia takes her helmet off and tucks it under her arm as she heads up to the cockpit.



Aela Viszla leads her down to the crew quarters, showing her to her new room. "Here you go. I remember when I had that shit, and it sucked. Rest up."

Aela Viszla: "Let us know, or the computer, if you need anything." She heads back to the cockpit.



Nadia voice rings over the ship's internal comms. "Brace yourselves. Still need to get through the atmosphere."



Shi Krem follows her up, unable to rest until she knows for sure that they're clear of immediate danger.

Alicia G (GM): If you're thinking of Eve, this is the wrong ship...

Aela Viszla: (Oops =) )

Story Teller: The ship lifts up and enters the dense and stormy atmosphere. The tempest which covers the planet seems to have come back two fold after the attempt by the Deluge devices to control it.

Nadia fortunately isn't a novice pilot and with the aid of the equipment installed for the telemetry only needs to avoid the pockets of intense storms on the way out.

JT: and ozel is a pretty good co-pilot if I remeber



Ozel looks at the console as it beeps that the ship is receiving a communique. "Looks like they're wanting their equipment back."

H3-4L B07: "Well we didn't want to almost crash and die when we first landed."

"Because their guy screwed up."



Shi Krem rests her elbows on the table, too exhausted to really help out, but too strung up to go lay down.

Nadia: "Screw that.. No way we're stopping for them to remove it."

H3-4L B07: "I could go outside and unhook it and toss it at em as we pass."



Nadia starts plotting a hyperspace jump. "Pilot us out of here, I'll get the jump ready."

Shi Krem: "May I ask what equipment you're referring to?"

Aela Viszla: "So, Nadia," she asks once they get tp plotting, "Verita. You. Whats the story there, Sister?"

H3-4L B07: "Special telemetry equipment to navigate the storms."



Nadia concentrates on the calculations, ignoring Aela at first.

Shi Krem: "And they're... what, stolen?"

Nadia: "I'd rather not talk about it right now, ner vod...."

H3-4L B07: "No, but I guess since we're not returning it it's stolen now."

Shi Krem: "I'm sure they'd understand, if they knew the circumstances."

Story Teller: As the counter ships begin to assemble to block the cruiser from escaping, the ship is brought into the hyperspace window and jumps.

H3-4L B07: "Not likely, all jedi are considered fugitives, and Corporate Sector owned a good chunk of that city."



Nadia pats Ozel's shoulder. "Good piloting."

H3-4L B07: "And we did just waste a bunch of their guards."

Shi Krem: "I'm guessing there's a hefty price on my head?"

Nadia: "Not to mention completely obliterated their pet project.:

"We

H3-4L B07: "Oh yeah we stopped their eco doom device before we found you so they're probably pretty pissed about that."

Shi Krem: "Right,,, I'll just assume we're never coming back to this planet."

Nadia: "We'll be making Bespin in 2 days"

Shi Krem: [dang]

Aela Viszla: "I am always amazed at your capacity for making friends."

H3-4L B07: "Preferably not."

Shi Krem: [grade A navigating courtesy of nadia]

Nadia: "I'll be happy if we never go back there."

Shi Krem: "2 days huh? Sounds like we're gonna be making great time. You'd give Trace a run for his money, Nadia."



Nadia crashes on the couch. "Trace?"



H3-4L B07 goes to the cargo bay to loot all the bodies

Shi Krem: "One of my ah,,, former troopers under my command. Best navigatior I had, always bragged about his hyperspace calculations."

Alicia G (GM): you managed just to get 2 of them

Nadia: "A Clone Trooper you mean?"

JT: oh I thought I loaded up the others before we left

Shi Krem: "Yeah." She nods slowly, her head still resting on her hands.



Aela Viszla nods at Nadia, taking her at her word, and puts her armored boots up on something comfortable.

Nadia: "My mother would talk about them the same way. Like they weren't really just clones of one person, but individuals." She pauses for a moment, "I never meet any myself. Or at least I don't think I have."



Aela Viszla begins to take apart and fool around with both guns, making alterations to the power packs.

Alicia G (GM): how much longer can you people go?

Aela Viszla: I have no real time limit, but this seems like a dramatically appropriate stopping point =)



Shi Krem nods. "I remember all of their names and numbers. RC-2419, he liked to be called Trace. If you think about it, ones genetics don't determine their personality, while they may all be the same genetically, they all grew in a unique way from their own unique experiences."

Sunny: i wouldn't mind some more chatter like this

we dont necessarily have to move any plot forward

Alicia G (GM): I can keep going too.. I drank coffee so likely wouldn't sleep anyways

Sunny: this game is all the coffee i need :33

H3-4L B07: I could keep going but sleep is nice

Aela Viszla: I dont work mondays or tuesdays, so no bedtime =)



Nadia nods and pulls out her blaster and begins fiddling with it as well mostly it seems out of nervous habit than anything else

Alicia G (GM): H3 walked away to the cargo hold.. so unless you wanted to get in on the convo...

Nadia: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1moRgcjQFEFFk4H88tbj_EtGgoQuIIZtHm76RnclzMoE/viewform?entry.1795872155=2015-06-21&entry.1688044942

JT: no I think H3 will just loot the corpses and take a nap

Alicia G (GM): need to remove Westley still apparently

JT: good night everybody

Shi Krem: "You know... I've not really had much time to fully grasp just what's happened... The Jedi Order which has stood for over twenty-five thousand years... surely it couldn't have fallen in mere months?"

Nadia: JTY

JT...

you didn't give me your first vote

Alicia G (GM): night JT

Nadia: "More like within a few days... I'm sure you remember the Contingency Orders?"

Shi Krem: "The what?" She pulls her head out of her hands and turns to look at Nadia fully, the dark metal of her mask working to be quite intimidating.

Nadia: "Oh.. uh.. my mother told me the clones had been given contingency orders which were to be followed depending on the circumstances. There were 150 of them."

Aela Viszla: Aela listens to them while she takes her guns apart, and cleans them.

Shi Krem: "Ah, yes, I remember them now. There were contingencies for nearly every possible scenario, so that even if the chain of command was disrupted a clone force would continue to be an effective military unit."

Nadia: "Recall Order 66?"

Shi Krem: "The..." She pauses. "Oh no. It was... there all along... staring us right in the face."



Nadia nods bleakly. "And within days of the order being given, Palpatine declares himself Emporer."

Shi Krem: "The thing that set that order apart from the rest... it bypassed the entire chain of command. It was a direct order that could only me executed by the Supreme Chancellor... How did we not notice that?"



Nadia shrugs not having an adequate response.

Nadia: "Those who survived took to ground."

Shi Krem: "I cannot simply turn my back on the Galaxy. I am sworn to uphold the Republic. Even if there is no Republic left to uphold."

Aela Viszla: "I think Nadia mentioned some sort of Rebellion, or something."

Nadia: "Right... Formerly they call themselves the Alliance to Restore the Republic, but everyone just calls them Rebels."

Shi Krem: "And they actually possess a sizable force?"

Nadia: "It's not known exactly what systems are involved.. but isn't enough word is spreading about them?"

Shi Krem: "Then... we need to find a way to get in contact with them. Surely we would be valuable assets."

Nadia: "That's been one of my goals the past year, but it's been easier said then done."

"They're rather selective so far in who they trust."

Shi Krem: "I'd imagine they would welcome in a Jedi Knight and her companions."

Aela Viszla: "Seems fair. I wouldn't trust me either."



Nadia narrows her eyes. "I wouldn't be advertising that fact.. even to the Rebels.. it's a sure fire way to get the Empire at your next rest stop."

Nadia: "Verita is an Inquisitor, once we get the Inquisitorous on our heels it will be non stop running.. If they fail then we get Vader and you would wish you were dead before he finds you."

Shi Krem: "Vader?"

Nadia: "Palpatine's right hand. It's said he's a Jedi that remained loyal and led the attack on the temple."



Shi Krem furrows her brow. leaning back in her chair. "I was born into the Order, raised in the temple, trained from the day I could walk. What am I if I can no longer be a Jedi?"

Nadia: "I guess that's something you'll have to figure out for yourself..."

Shi Krem: "Speaking of figuring out... I've been trying to figure you out since I met you Nadia... something about you just... seems so familiar. I can't quite put my finger on it."



Nadia shrugs. "I doubt we ever met." she grins. "I was only a baby when you were romping around the galaxy."

Sunny: you like that topic change that was as smooth as someone merging through 7 lanes of traffic with no turn signal

Shi Krem: "I know that but something just..." She searches through the Force, looking for any answers.

Nadia: Roll a hmm.. Int

Shi Krem:

Intelligence 18



Shi Krem lets her hand slowly slip down her mask. "Nadia. What was your mother's name?"

Nadia: "Oh.. Uh Marina. Marina Cloudspinner."



Shi Krem remains silent for a few agonizing seconds. "I... knew your mother."



Nadia drops her blaster as Shi utters those words. "You... you did?"

Shi Krem: "We... went on missions together. Saved each other's lives more times than either of us could count. She was technically my superior... but we worked together as equals."



Aela Viszla listens, as this sounds promising.



Nadia nods her eyes wide and eager. "She never really talked about the war all that much."

Shi Krem: "But wait if I'm sitting here talking to you then that means she..." She pauses. "What about your father?"

Nadia: "Eh, Buir? He's alive and well and trying to keep us, kids, in line."

Aela Viszla: "I try not to think about the whole time travel thing, it gives me a headache. Be worse for you two, I guess."

Shi Krem: "I can't believe she actually..." Shi seems lost in her own world, muttering to herself as she stares off into space (hah).



Nadia cocks her head. 'Huh?"

Shi Krem: "I mean... she may have mentioned it that night we were forced to share a tent but... to actually go through with it...?"



Nadia thinks for a moment "When did you meet her?"



Nadia glances over at Aela, "Fortunately for you guys, I haven't been dumped in a different time..."



Shi Krem looks back up. "Huh? Oh! I was still a Padawan at the time, I'd been sent to Delna to assist in breaking into a fortified bunker, the forces there didn't have the supplies or manpower for a full scale assault and so I was sent in alone to put my particular skills to use. Marina accompanied me and provided backup after my infiltration went South."

Nadia: "Delna, huh.... Never heard of it."

Shi Krem: "It was known for its dense jungles... similar to... Umbara, I'd say."



Nadia shrugs, "When were you there?"

Shi Krem: "It was... hmm. About four and a half years into the Clone Wars."

Alicia G (GM): I'll assume you mean 2.5 years

Shi Krem: [clone wars was 4 years long, ish]

Alicia G (GM): 3... 22bby - 19bby

Shi Krem: [1]

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_battles#Clone_Wars_.2822_BBY.E2.80.9319_BBY.29

Nadia: ok.. so more like 2.5 - 3.5 :)

Shi Krem: [pretend i said three and a half]

Nadia: "Ah... well she probably was talking about it, because it had already happened... Not the husband part, but having a kid."

Shi Krem: "Huh... and here you are, then. Do you uh... know what happened to her?"

Aela Viszla: "Lets just skip ahead to the part where she and the guy in the sexy armor are 'in love', shall we? What was there sex life like?" She tries, and fails, to look innocently at Nadia. Nadia nods her expression growing sad and then uncomfortable. "I don't really want to think about Mom and Buir having sex..." she cringes just at the mention.

Alicia G (GM): really.. what teenager wants to think about her parents having sex?!

Poison: none of them, which is why its a great way to tease them =) Shi Krem stands up suddenly. "Forgive me for asking such a painful question. If it's all the same I'll be retiring to my quarters." She quickly excuses herself and retreats to her cabin, eager to meditate away the fatigue from their escapades.

Aela Viszla: "Well, I was thought it was funny..." She shrugs as everyone leaves.

Nadia looks up at Shi. "Oh er... Its alright... I guess I'm just not completely over it.. Seeing Verita today didn't really help.. Particularly her taunt..."

Nadia let's the subject drop as Shi hurries away and likely not hearing her. She seems to start brooding.